Explain my test levels

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Last friday I had a total testosterone test done. It was after one week into my M-Drol and cyclotren cycle. After only 1 week sex drive was GONE. Never experienced that before on any previous cycle. Anyway, I called them up today to find out the result. I thought it would be low since i saw someone post while he was on M-Drol his test levels were something like in the 20-30's. Well, when she said 826 i was dumbfounded. Does the cyclotren turn to test? I don't think it does but I can be wrong. By the way, my test levels the last couple years have been in the 400's with 659 being the highest ever in the last 5 years. Give me your knowledge. Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats crazy man, my test levels in week 5 of my pplex mdrol bridge i was at 36 LOL

trentime420

Awards
my friend got a testerone test while he was on extreme tren and his level was over a thousand so it must have something to do with the tren. he is a natural beast btw

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my friend got a testerone test while he was on extreme tren and his level was over a thousand so it must have something to do with the tren. he is a natural beast btw

this is very interesting, we should get dr D in here, or if PA was still allowed on here he could help aswell.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I would guess that the test that was used also reactes with the pro-dienolone, much the same way that atd was screwing up people's test results a while back. Basically, it is a testing flaw. The weren't likely testing for specific metablites and therefore maybe the test they used reacted with the pro-dienolone.