H-Drol + Phera

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am in the midst of a nice H-Drol cycle running 75/75/75/100/100. I have a bottle of original AX Phera-Plex in my drawer. I was wondering what are thoughts of adding low dose Phera (10mgED) to the back end of my H-Drol Cycle? I am about to finish week 3, so I would be adding it to the last 2 weeks. The only reason I am thinking about this is because of the original Halodrol had DMT in it, and this would be kinda replicating the original formula. So, would it be a good idea, bad idea (just too much going on), or probably no additional benefit derived? Thank you in advance.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I am in the midst of a nice H-Drol cycle running 75/75/75/100/100. I have a bottle of original AX Phera-Plex in my drawer. I was wondering what are thoughts of adding low dose Phera (10mgED) to the back end of my H-Drol Cycle? I am about to finish week 3, so I would be adding it to the last 2 weeks. The only reason I am thinking about this is because of the original Halodrol had DMT in it, and this would be kinda replicating the original formula. So, would it be a good idea, bad idea (just too much going on), or probably no additional benefit derived? Thank you in advance.

Sorry bro....I just don't see any point in it...

But I am not a big fan of bridging/stacking anyway

To harsh on the Liver/body

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
save it for another cycle, it wont do much at a low dose anyway. better used at 20-30mg and along with 100mg halo may be a little harsh.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
What type of support supps are you taking? It could be done, but carefully.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well if you have completed week three then it may be a little too late. Phera can take a good 2 or 2.5 weeks to fully kick in, so it would just be kicking it at when you end the cycle.. Might as well save if for the future..

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Life Support, Extra Hawthorne Berry & Liver Longer.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Life Support, Extra Hawthorne Berry & Liver Longer.
I would take the cycle support instead. It has double the amount of actives for protection than life support.
If you do it now, if would drop the hdrol and do just two weeks or pplex at 20-30mg/day. Be sure to have a serm as well as post cycle support and you will probably want a test booster like stoked and something for cortisol control for pct. If you need more help, let me know. Good luck.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
There is no reason to drop the H-drol in the 2 weeks that its strongest. it needs to be run 5-6 weeks anyway for best results since its basically Tbol. phera is run 3-4 weeks. and if you were to bridge the two, its much better to have the h-drol after to harden you put instead of ending the cycle holding water.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i woulda done 75mg of halo and 30mg phera for 5 weeks.

and mad support supps WOOOOO i wanna do this stack.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i wud rather do 150mg drol and 100mg winny. 5 week.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I've run 100 mgs HD w/20 mgs PP and it is an awesome, awesome stack! My favorite stack so far. I had great strength, endurance, and I could run fast and long. You may want to wait until next time to plan this out a little more in depth but again, this stack is great.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I would take the cycle support instead. It has double the amount of actives for protection than life support.
If you do it now, if would drop the hdrol and do just two weeks or pplex at 20-30mg/day. Be sure to have a serm as well as post cycle support and you will probably want a test booster like stoked and something for cortisol control for pct. If you need more help, let me know. Good luck.

I've decided to hold off on adding Phera this time. I will wait to a future date. Check on SERM on hand, check on Lean Extreme for PCT, and check on test booster for PCT. All already were in place. Life Support is soooo much more convenient then Cycle Support though!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to hold off on adding Phera this time. I will wait to a future date. Check on SERM on hand, check on Lean Extreme for PCT, and check on test booster for PCT. All already were in place. Life Support is soooo much more convenient then Cycle Support though!
Sounds good.
It's not as bad as you think. Just a scoop in the morning and 1at night and you are done. Just take it while you are taking all your other capsules. Or you could double the amout of life support you take.....

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ill give a good word in on the cycle support. i use it and it does help keep my vitals in check along with some prescription meds. i add it to my shakes so its easier to take, and the peanut butter flavor makes my shakes taste a little better.