High Blood Pressure Possibly?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could using pro hormones for use cause higher BP. My symptoms are more hypertension, like flushing of the face. I wake up and feel great. Right when i get ready to leave the house, my face flushes? From then on, my face is hot on and off throughout the day and if I am in hot place, it makes it that much worse. Eyes are also red very easily. I have supplements for 6 or 7 years and wonder if i am not getting the side effects from them because in the past they werent this bad. My skin also turns flush color when working out as well as my eyes. Please let me know if these are sides of High BP. If feels more like white coat hypertension. Just needed to know if these side effects could be from long term use of pro hormones. Las time i used a supplement was activate extreme. It was 3 months ago. Before that it was trenadroll....that was lik 8 months ago with horrible side effects on that. My body temp hasnt been right for a while. A

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't really know if those are signs of high bp...but there are many products that can effect bp!

prohormones and prosteroids can increase bp...are you taking any now?

are you taking anything with yohimbe in it?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
better yet...list all the supps you are currently taking (including any ph/ps's)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Just go to a pharmacy and use one of those blood pressure cuffs or go buy one. Then you'll know if you have high/elevated BP. You can guess all you want, but why not just get a reading done?

If you're taking Niacin and/or Beta-Alanine, I would be suspect of those as they can cause flushing.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
hypertension=high blood pressure

Yes, any type of prohormone or steroid has a distinct possibility of elevating blood pressure.

holy

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
This is some specualtion on my part, but I think continued use of PH's and steriods can lead to some shrinking/harding of arteries that can lead to high bp.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just go to a pharmacy and use one of those blood pressure cuffs or go buy one. Then you'll know if you have high/elevated BP. You can guess all you want, but why not just get a reading done?

If you're taking Niacin and/or Beta-Alanine, I would be suspect of those as they can cause flushing.

you can get non flushing niacin.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
check ur bP< I had the same symptoms at one point plus the addition of blood pooling in my fingers and hands, my Systolic bp ended up being almost 200. as diagnosed with isolated systolic hypertension.:frustrate

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do get red in my hands and fingers easily. WHich i know isnt normal. MY flushing isnt fom niacin. I dont take that. I will tell you it gets worse when I get excited about something. I get angry. I start doing alot of things at one time. Situations at a doc office or meeting with a client at somet point. I cant control it. I know it isnt something brought on by being shy because I am not that. I get flustered after the fact. Its not from being bashful. I think my bp shifts really fast in situtaions.

liftw8t

Awards
definately go with the niacin and get a garlic capsule will bring it down or you can eat raw garlic as well to lower bp

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with the niacin? That causes flushing? What are you talking about? I heard garlic is good. I am using hawthorne and celery seed. How long for that to take affect you think?

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
It's called the silent killer because there usually aren't any noticable symptoms. The only way to know for sure is having it measured properly.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's called the silent killer because there usually aren't any noticable symptoms. The only way to know for sure is having it measured properly.
yea but when you have constant headaches, it can be related to BP, best bet is to goto the doctor and get it checked.

but for a lot of people they dont experience symptoms,