Blowout Sale on BDC T-1 ! ! ! !

P

Power Nutrition

We were able to make a special purchase from the manufacturer and will be reducing the price of the T-1's to $20.

It's bulking season so it's time to stock up.

You will also notice we have taken $10 of all of our Flavored Research Chems.

Thanks for your continued support.

Power Nutrition

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Guys @ PN--
That rocks AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PN gets cheaper everyday.

S

smike319

Awards
and their customer service is second to none!
thank you PN

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
that's amazing PN...this a short time deal or jus the new price???

M

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
what about T-4..........its more expensive that t-1!!!!!
if you reduced price of t-4 i will order some now to stack it with my M1T, and stock it up

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
what about T-4..........its more expensive that t-1!!!!!...
Simple math bro. There are more T-1's hanging around than T-4's. Hence, T-1's will be the bulking season special.

As for the T-4, I hope the package deal with M-1-T shaves a few dollars off for the advanced members. It's a Cadillac combination and from a top knotch operation...

Chemo

S

snoopy

Awards
bump that question...... i dont get my new CCard till saturday?

P

Power Nutrition

We are not setting a date limit on this sale.

The sale will end when the current batch we purchased is gone.

Stock up while you can.

Power Nutrition

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sale over, sorry.. I won the lottery yesterday, and I cleared out everything..

Come back now, ya' hear? :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just send me some p-p-p- please!:p

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone better jump on this, its a great deal...

P

Power Nutrition

We made another deal with the manufacture and got another load of T-1's in. We will keep the price at $20 until they are gone.

I will keep posting in here as to the quantities we have left so you'll know when we're nearing the end.

Thanks for your support...!!!!

Power Nutrition

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey PN--

Any word on a methyl 1,4 diol?? Thanks!

J

Judo Tom

Awards
how about a methyl 4ad oral PLEASE

I think im allergic to 1 test :( so i dont want to order the t1 and possible waste it

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you want methyl 4ad? Its terrible.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the Methyl 1,4/4AD inqiries. I'm very interested in both. Bobo, Do you have any DIRECT experience with oral Methyl 4AD? I'm not convinced that It would suck. Everyone keeps comparing it to Methyl test wich it is not.4AD is my favorite PH. Not because it converts to test per'se but because it has its own intrinsic properties UNCONVERTED.I think methylating it would kick ass. It would work as a good base to stack on. I would love a chance to lay out some cash to find out. Feel free to disagree though,It's all good.:)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just orderd 2 of them i hope you can still fill it...Thanx

B

BMZ

Awards
damn!!! I wanna order one but I can't get it until next week......

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on the Methyl 1,4/4AD inqiries. I'm very interested in both. Bobo, Do you have any DIRECT experience with oral Methyl 4AD? I'm not convinced that It would suck. Everyone keeps comparing it to Methyl test wich it is not.4AD is my favorite PH. Not because it converts to test per'se but because it has its own intrinsic properties UNCONVERTED.I think methylating it would kick ass. It would work as a good base to stack on. I would love a chance to lay out some cash to find out. Feel free to disagree though,It's all good.:)
If it converts to methyl test is sucks. 4AD is good because it converted to test which converts to estrogen, DHT etc...AND its intrinsic properties.

Methyl 4AD will convert into 17 methyl E2 which is about 100x more potent than regulat estradiol. In other words, gyno. D-bol and Drol convert into that same substance but HALF as much. It will also convert into 17 methyl DHT which will defeinyl increase strenght while dropping your hair out.

Now after all that, the amount in LG transdermal is so small it basically won't do a thing. Methyl 4AD will have the same tpye of effects methyl test will and that means you need a LOT of it (50mg/day) to get any effect. And if you do get that effect the side effects will be horrible. Its the saem type of deal with methyl test. THe gains to side effects ratio is very high if you use enough to do any good.

Feel free to ask anyone who has any clue about it....They will tell you its not worth it. You mine as weel just add more 4AD. Adding a little bit and jacking up the price is marketing to the uninformed.

Methyl 1,4 would be better because it aromtatizes about half as much (because of what it converts into) meaning you get much more gains than side effects. There is a reason D-bol is used over methyl test.

Wonder what Chemo thinks of this... :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not convinced that It would suck. Everyone keeps comparing it to Methyl test wich it is not.
You know why its comared? It produced the same EXACT metabolites that methyl test produces and thats why the side effects are so bad. You basically have a weaker base structure with same shitty side effects.

If you use it, Nolva and Letro are an absolute must.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, Bobo. You're the first person to go into any kind of depth on this. I was unaware of the difference in aromatizing rates between that and 1,4. If given the chance to use it, employing anti-e's would be a given. One reason I am so curious about this is that I heard Bruce Kneller say decent things about it.He unloaded a number of bottles UG, and said that he got pretty good feedback on it. Anyway, Im saving my cash for 1,4. When it finally becomes available I'm stoking up.Thanks again for your replies.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes 1,4 will be much better. It would basically being a weaker version of D-bol.

Now is someone can only stabilize it, we'd be good to go. :)

B

BillUK

Awards
Got my two bottles today (took just 4 days to get here to the UK).

Very impressed with the service and the price ($47 delivered) is fantastic when you consider that it'd probably be closer to $200 in the UK (I'm not aware of anywhere in the UK selling transdermals, but to give you an idea 1ad is about $90 a bottle!)

Cheers PN - you'll be receiving more orders from me shortly :)

Bill.

S

snoopy

Awards
nice to see another uk member, powernutrition rocks.

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl-4ad would just be horrible.... I tried explaining this awhile back but it jsut caused more arguments on BB.com. Its not worth the small gains with all of the side effects. Methyl 1,4diol would be a great compound, only problem is the contamination issue.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it, what's the problem with "contamination?; :D :D :D

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you want to be the one the DEA comes after for selling a product that is 20 % Dbol.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if you think about that, that goes for MANY other substances.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it, what's the problem with "contamination?; :D :D :D

Part of the problem is that you may get a product that you do not desire. People may think that jsut b/c it is an illegal contaminant that it will be better. this is not true. For instance you could get some methyl test in a batch which is not a good thing. Or you might get a contaminant that is not as potent. Another possiblity is that you get side effects but not sure why so you will not know the best way to deal with them.

Contamination is not desired.

J

Judo Tom

Awards
i really appreciate the 4ad comments you guys are making... you guys know your stuff and i think i have changed my mind on methyl 4ad..

i think my next run will just be 4adNE inj or 4ad transdermal or most likely oral 4ad (someone here should start selling that)

my reason being that i am allergic to either 1test or the chemicals used to make trandermals.. i got the sickest rash use bdc's old lotion.. BUT the gains were AWESOME just not for me :(

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
True the methyl test would blow, I was refering to the D-bol spiked meth 1,4 diol. Uh, no I don't want the DEA knocking on any of our doors. But by contamination and three smilie faces I was being sarcastic of the awesomeness of the total product. Not the inherant risks of selling some "new" designer steriod "like" product. (Or accidently the real thing)

And knowing a little about your situation NSRUFF... I respect your DEA nod. No doubt man. But the Compound WOULD rock. IMHO.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know if the "contamination issues" can be resolved? It sounds like this is proving to be a difficult task. If so, How much longer are we looking at before we can use this stuff?

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this up. I'd really like a realistic answer to when this may be available. I've got everything I need for my next cycle, but I've put it on hold hoping to incorporate M1,4 into it. If its gonna take more than 3 weeks, I'll just go with 4AD. I'm running it with transdermal Fina and T3. 4 AD is cheap so I'll still have plenty of cash left to stock up when it's finally available.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Could someone PLEASE answer the question of when this might become available? I'm sorry , I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I would just like to know so I can make a descision on what I,m gonna do.:confused:

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obviously the best decision is not to wait on it. Otherwise PM Bobo or Chemo.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could someone PLEASE answer the question of when this might become available? I'm sorry , I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I would just like to know so I can make a descision on what I,m gonna do.:confused:
Nobody knows. Don't plan cycles on products that aren't even out yet.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried saying that, but they won't listen. It must be the scary looking clown thing. Or the fact that you know ten times the stuff I do on these things.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I won't act like a newbie anymore. If I do and continue to bitch, I won't be allowed back.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established