Blowout Sale on BDC T-1 ! ! ! !

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Thanks for the replies, Bobo. You're the first person to go into any kind of depth on this. I was unaware of the difference in aromatizing rates between that and 1,4. If given the chance to use it, employing anti-e's would be a given. One reason I am so curious about this is that I heard Bruce Kneller say decent things about it.He unloaded a number of bottles UG, and said that he got pretty good feedback on it. Anyway, Im saving my cash for 1,4. When it finally becomes available I'm stoking up.Thanks again for your replies.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yes 1,4 will be much better. It would basically being a weaker version of D-bol.

Now is someone can only stabilize it, we'd be good to go.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Registered User

Got my two bottles today (took just 4 days to get here to the UK).

Very impressed with the service and the price ($47 delivered) is fantastic when you consider that it'd probably be closer to $200 in the UK (I'm not aware of anywhere in the UK selling transdermals, but to give you an idea 1ad is about $90 a bottle!)

Cheers PN - you'll be receiving more orders from me shortly

Bill.
    •   

4. Registered User

nice to see another uk member, powernutrition rocks.
  5. Banned

methyl-4ad would just be horrible.... I tried explaining this awhile back but it jsut caused more arguments on BB.com. Its not worth the small gains with all of the side effects. Methyl 1,4diol would be a great compound, only problem is the contamination issue.
  6. Registered User

I don't get it, what's the problem with "contamination?;
  7. Banned

Do you want to be the one the DEA comes after for selling a product that is 20 % Dbol.....
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

And if you think about that, that goes for MANY other substances.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. Registered User

Originally posted by motiv8er
    I don't get it, what's the problem with "contamination?;

Part of the problem is that you may get a product that you do not desire. People may think that jsut b/c it is an illegal contaminant that it will be better. this is not true. For instance you could get some methyl test in a batch which is not a good thing. Or you might get a contaminant that is not as potent. Another possiblity is that you get side effects but not sure why so you will not know the best way to deal with them.

Contamination is not desired.
  10. Registered User

i really appreciate the 4ad comments you guys are making... you guys know your stuff and i think i have changed my mind on methyl 4ad..

i think my next run will just be 4adNE inj or 4ad transdermal or most likely oral 4ad (someone here should start selling that)

my reason being that i am allergic to either 1test or the chemicals used to make trandermals.. i got the sickest rash use bdc's old lotion.. BUT the gains were AWESOME just not for me
  11. Registered User

True the methyl test would blow, I was refering to the D-bol spiked meth 1,4 diol. Uh, no I don't want the DEA knocking on any of our doors. But by contamination and three smilie faces I was being sarcastic of the awesomeness of the total product. Not the inherant risks of selling some "new" designer steriod "like" product. (Or accidently the real thing)

And knowing a little about your situation NSRUFF... I respect your DEA nod. No doubt man. But the Compound WOULD rock. IMHO.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.
  12. Registered User

Does anybody know if the "contamination issues" can be resolved? It sounds like this is proving to be a difficult task. If so, How much longer are we looking at before we can use this stuff?
  13. Registered User

Just bumping this up. I'd really like a realistic answer to when this may be available. I've got everything I need for my next cycle, but I've put it on hold hoping to incorporate M1,4 into it. If its gonna take more than 3 weeks, I'll just go with 4AD. I'm running it with transdermal Fina and T3. 4 AD is cheap so I'll still have plenty of cash left to stock up when it's finally available.
  14. Registered User

Could someone PLEASE answer the question of when this might become available? I'm sorry , I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I would just like to know so I can make a descision on what I,m gonna do.
  15. Banned

Obviously the best decision is not to wait on it. Otherwise PM Bobo or Chemo.
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by Lean One
    Could someone PLEASE answer the question of when this might become available? I'm sorry , I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I would just like to know so I can make a descision on what I,m gonna do.
    Nobody knows. Don't plan cycles on products that aren't even out yet.

17. Banned

I tried saying that, but they won't listen. It must be the scary looking clown thing. Or the fact that you know ten times the stuff I do on these things.
  18. Registered User

I won't act like a newbie anymore. If I do and continue to bitch, I won't be allowed back.
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by Lean One
    I won't act like a newbie anymore. If I do and continue to bitch, I won't be allowed back.
    Thats sounds good to me.

20. Registered User

Understood.
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Great. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLOWOUT SALE on IRON FLEX Prohormones
    By Afi140 in forum Island Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:11 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:25 PM
  3. Nice Sale on Fish Oil at Target
    By Blesum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:02 PM