milk thistle and liver support
- 11-16-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
This thread is horrible and piled with misinformation. Milk thistle? WTF? Even if people are too lazy to leave the site there is some information in the articles section relating to how milk thistle has never been accurately proven to be a liver protectant in many studies.
I'm not gonna refute everything in N Pursuits post, but NAC looks the most promising for actually doing anyhting.
- 11-16-2003, 08:09 PM
01-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by size
That's a good point. What exactly about ph's or m1t for that matter make it more liver toxic than many other prescription medications or other toxins we take in daily?
Similar Forum Threads
- By pman in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:49 PM
- By Crizoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:43 PM
- By dess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2005, 12:43 AM
- By unikfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2004, 04:02 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:00 PM