addiction

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
who here is addicted to methyls...i know some of you out there r...i know some people who run them all the time im just wondering who out there doesnt take more then a month off between cycles...im definitley guilty of this

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
not me man.........bless your liver, lipid levels though

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
You don't take time off? What do you run and for how long? Dont forget to bless your HPTA too!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
im not peeing blood or brown so i figure im good...nah but seriously i do take some time off but not as much as i should...i just keep getting bigger, stronger, more ripped and dont want to stop...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im not peeing blood or brown so i figure im good...nah but seriously i do take some time off but not as much as i should...i just keep getting bigger, stronger, more ripped and dont want to stop...

atleast switch to injectable. they're a lot safer than these designers

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you just think you are getting bigger and stronger. wait till you come off one day, ALOT of it will be gone from not taking proper time off.

I know the feeling of coming off and feeling ready to go again...this doesn't mean your natural test is back enough to hold onto to the newly found muscle.

I feel the crave for another cycle right now. I love the pump and the engery. The entire experience. KNowing that you will make gains everytime you step on the scale/gym. But I forced myself to take 3months between my havoc cycles....and during those 3 months even with a perfect diet I still lost more weight than I expected. You can't know if you've recovered from something strong like SD in 1 month without blood tests.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
you just think you are getting bigger and stronger. wait till you come off one day, ALOT of it will be gone from not taking proper time off.

I know the feeling of coming off and feeling ready to go again...this doesn't mean your natural test is back enough to hold onto to the newly found muscle.

I feel the crave for another cycle right now. I love the pump and the engery. The entire experience. KNowing that you will make gains everytime you step on the scale/gym. But I forced myself to take 3months between my havoc cycles....and during those 3 months even with a perfect diet I still lost more weight than I expected. You can't know if you've recovered from something strong like SD in 1 month without blood tests.
i dont agree with losing it...i eat and train heavy...yeah i mean you lose some strength for sure...but most of my lifts permanently stay higher then before the cycle. i have a arsenal of support SERMS and supps...my PCT usually go well...maybe i should just slow down until i have AAS and proceed from there. I do agree that i should get some blood test done though...i never have

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
its not like you get addicted to it like you would to some street drugs, like crack or ice.Its the fact that you get addicted to size and strenght! who the hell gets addicted to back pumps,swollen kidneys,yadda,yadda,yadda! and the list goes on!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
its not like you get addicted to it like you would to some street drugs, like crack or ice.Its the fact that you get addicted to size and strenght! who the hell gets addicted to back pumps,swollen kidneys,yadda,yadda,yadda! and the list goes on!
yeah i agree...of course im addicted to the size...and im sure when i start using AAS that i will want to stay on that as long as humanly possible

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
But what do you run now and for how long of a time?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It can be easy to get addicted to the results but it's not like crack or heroin. There's nothing wrong with lengthy cycles either just have a great PCT plan and a strategy for maintaining your size.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
But what do you run now and for how long of a time?
well right now im on tren extreme and bold...i just started like 2 weeks ago...but before that i was only off for about 3 and half weeks and was doing p-plex for a month...and before that was epi...the sides havent hit me hard...i havent been shut down on anything yet...libido always high...but i need to get better at allowing long periods between cycles

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Eeeek, did you run any type of PCT in between Epi--->Phera---->Tren?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who here is addicted to methyls...i know some of you out there r...i know some people who run them all the time im just wondering who out there doesnt take more then a month off between cycles...im definitley guilty of this
Have you had any recent bloodwork?

toums

Awards
How many cycles did tou do?,and what were your gains?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
been blasting and cruising for 4 years now, i can say im hooked i wont lie. but i compete so its somewhat worthwhile but still my health and body have taken a ****in serious beating and i wouldnt suggest it for anyone.