Is nolvadex enough, or do i need arimidex?

P

pdigs

i have nolvadex already but lately ive been hearing all these threads on how arimidex is so great. its pretty pricey though....anyway is nolva enough for a test e pct(12-16 weeks if gyno happens to pop up) or should i look into the arimidex?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u only need nolva for PCT. arimidex would be nice on cycle though.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you get Clomid? You need a systemic anti-E too.

L

London28

Awards
lol

are there any OTC alternatives to Clomis these days? allot of people don't like the sides of comid

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lol

are there any OTC alternatives to Clomis these days? allot of people don't like the sides of comid
a lot of people take 200-300mgs of clomid for the first week or two of pct....thats why they dont like the sides

L

London28

Awards
a lot of people take 200-300mgs of clomid for the first week or two of pct....thats why they dont like the sides
Yeah, I do hear Nolva and clommid are taking in doses that are too high...........

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its the weekend time to lay the smackdown
seriosuly man 80% ppl here say nolva for pct arimidex on cycle so don't be cheap. you cant pay for arimidex mean you cant pay for proper nutrition which means your cycle will suck. sorry but its the truth everytime i ran a cycle its cost MONEY$$$$ to do it right. theres a reason you have 3-4month gap between cycles... to save money for next cycle HAHAHAHAHA