MDrol after surgery?

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Hey All,
I haven't posted in a pretty long time, as I had to have ACL reconstruction this past winter. I was planning on doing an MDrol cycle last winter, but didn't work out so well because of this. My question is, if I decide to do a PH cycle down the road, maybe late winter-early spring, does anyone think MDrol(or HDrol, not sure of which I will use if any) would have any negative effects on my knee.

I searched around, but really couldn't find any similar stories as mine, so any input would be great.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
age? stats? lifting experience? past cycles?

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Im 22, 205-210, lifitng since about 16. I'm about 50/50 on even doing a PH, I'm just curious about possible sides to a previously operated on knee.
I heavily researched and still have all support supps, and PCT chems from the cycle I was going to run last winter. It isn't a matter of me not knowing what to take, or doses etc. I'm just worried about maybe the PH maybe deteriorating my knee because it a graft ACL.
Thanks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are 50/50 I would hold off, esp on the Mdrol. Im guessing you are on certain prescriptions for pain/antibiotics for the surgery. Taking a prohormone with these could to some serious damage...or even taking a prohormone soon after being on prescriptions like those. Let your body come back to normal. Choose a PH low in side effects like Epistane...not Mdrol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 22, 205-210, lifitng since about 16. I'm about 50/50 on even doing a PH, I'm just curious about possible sides to a previously operated on knee.
I heavily researched and still have all support supps, and PCT chems from the cycle I was going to run last winter. It isn't a matter of me not knowing what to take, or doses etc. I'm just worried about maybe the PH maybe deteriorating my knee because it a graft ACL.
Thanks.
Yeah I would hold off as that is more of a medical question. There is really not alot of data on the use of some of these designer steriods so I could not say for sure if it would or would not cause that problem.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I feel the same way, hesitant to try it with little knowledge of possible further injury. I haven't been on meds since May, and I have completed all PT, it's just a matter of working out and getting myself back to 100% which should be within the next few months or so.
Thanks for the input guys, I know it was kind of a hard question to answer.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the same way, hesitant to try it with little knowledge of possible further injury. I haven't been on meds since May, and I have completed all PT, it's just a matter of working out and getting myself back to 100% which should be within the next few months or so.
Thanks for the input guys, I know it was kind of a hard question to answer.
Anytime bro. I wish you a speedy recovery on the workouts.:)