Anyone else have to inject their friends?

HUEG

Awards
A buddy started a cycle with me recently and he's too afraid to pin himself. I had to do it on him last week and I was sweating bullets injecting him, haha. I could barely hold my hand steady enough to do it, the needle kept sliding. It's hard to shoot someone else because you don't know how much the tissue is willing to accept. Anyone else have to do this for their wussbag friends?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just poking my buddy in the butt...nothing to see here, move along.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
A buddy started a cycle with me recently and he's too afraid to pin himself. I had to do it on him last week and I was sweating bullets injecting him, haha. I could barely hold my hand steady enough to do it, the needle kept sliding. It's hard to shoot someone else because you don't know how much the tissue is willing to accept. Anyone else have to do this for their wussbag friends?
I would NOT want anyone doing my injects except myself. I have no problem letting someone do a SQ or IM w/a slin pin (you go all the way in anyways and they're cake), but AAS needle...nope. Man up and do it yourself unless you're trying to hit a tricky glute spot (which I HEAR can be a challenge).

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I've probably given more injections than my doctor has.

holy

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have for several friends... My first time I had to have somone do me.. Its a new experience and its very nerve racking to do your self if you have no experience with a pin..

I was scarred of pins at first it creeped me out.. Just use it as a learning experience for him and make him try it after a few times thats the only way he will get comfortable...

pdigs

ya i had to have someone do me my first time as well, mainly i was just shaking to bad and had too much adrenaline going. after u get past those first few yourself then its nothing, i do it like taking a piss now.

next time u inject him, have him watch. thats key

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Yeah I had to do my mates first few times, first time I did them all by myself, then second time I got him to just pull it out, third time I got him to push it in, then by the fourth time he was pinning himself... baby steps.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
every tuesday and friday i gotta poke my workout buddy