Is this normal?

VegaSS

Awards
Ok, I'm taking prop/Eq stack. I inject prop twice a week @ 1ml per day on mon. and fri. I do eq once a week on wed @ 1 ml. So, after I do the prop, of course I'm sore the next day, but also, there seems to be a "knot like" lump where I inject. It seems to last until about the next injection or slightly longer (along with the sorness). I only inject in my bottom, alternating sides with each injection. should I try other spots of the body? If so, is the shoulder a good spot? Thanx all.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bro come on!!! prop need to be pinned EVERY OTHER DAY. and 1ml means nothing. how many mgs is it?

what is the layout of ur cycle and PCT?

VegaSS

Awards
bro come on!!! prop need to be pinned EVERY OTHER DAY. and 1ml means nothing. how many mgs is it?

what is the layout of ur cycle and PCT?

My bad. EQ is 600 mgs/ prop is 500 mgs. I know that prop is supose to have a 48 hr window for it being effective, I've considered going every other day. My supplier, who I'm very close with and trust, said that all his stuff is overdosed and that twice a week would be fine. I'm doing cycle support with Exemstane and PCT will be with Clom. I take .25ml of the exem every other day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pinning the prop every 3 or 4 days is gonna put ur hormones on a rollercoaster. as for the lumps from pinning...its part of the game.

try quads and/or delts to inject

VegaSS

Awards
pinning the prop every 3 or 4 days is gonna put ur hormones on a rollercoaster. as for the lumps from pinning...its part of the game.

try quads and/or delts to inject
Thanx Nos, I apprietiate that.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
My supplier, who I'm very close with and trust, said that all his stuff is overdosed and that twice a week would be fine.
Ive got some bad news for you....you're supplier has no clue what hes talking about. I dont care if the prop is overdosed x 10...its not the strength of the chemical that dictates the injection schedule, its the ester...and no matter whether you have the old 50mg prop, or the newer 150mg prop, it still needs to be injected EOD for maximum results...by the time you are getting an injection and its being released into the bloodstream, your levels from the last inject have already begun to plummet.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and to answer your initial question, yes knots are common.

holy

VegaSS

Awards
Thanx for all the replies. I am going to start EOD schedual with the prop. I've only been on for 2 weeks, so, still early. Another question though, should I mix the EQ and Prop into one shot on the same pin day or just take them separate? What is the best way to mix, if that is the case?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You could mix the two if the days work out where you are pinning both eq and prop on the same day. But I like to keep the volume of the shots as small as possible.