Pre-Hormone for weight loss?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there are any pro-hormones or designer steroids that have a decent weight loss ingredient.

I just haven't really heard of any and wanted to reserach some and look at some options for the future.

I know 6OXO has some, but I also know it's extremelly expensive in order to be efficient. Is there anything else?

I've had some experience with a few other stuff. Took epidrol couple of times and one of H-drol but I ended up gaining way too much fat with those (seeing I also bumped up my calorie intake significantly) so I wanted to do some research and see options.

I've already got my diet back straight and it's 500 cals below maintance level already, also bumped up my cardio. But since I have a tendency to keep weight I gain wanted to check out every possibility.

Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no steroid on earth will make u lose fat. DIET IS KEY!!!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as mentioned, I have my diet in place. And I don't plan on just running whatever some name someone throws out here, I know way better than that.

But I'm still curious if there are things that will eventually turn into Stazanol, Anavar, Winstrol or whatever in those lines and that's the only reason why I asked.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have u thought about an ECA or clen? and eating below maintenance wont help if ur not eating the right food

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
use clen, albuterol or an ECA stack...get your weight down..then use a prohormone to add some leanmass.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've used a "form" of ECA stack in the past.

In Brasil I went to the doctor (a sports doctor of kinds) and he prescribed a compound that included ECA along with some natural products and some balancers to go along, including some sleep aids. That was probably the better weight loss "supp" I've taken to this date. And it's probably where I'll end up going again.

But curiosity got the best of me and I noticed how so many designers and pro hormones have been "increasing" in numbers lately and I started to wonder if there is such a thing that would transform into some of the Anavar types.