What the HELL are they doing to this Kid!??

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH5DqgRrhKE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

The kid's Growing Boobs and for !NO VISIBLE GAINS! and his idiot **** 'friends' are probably just laughing it up.

I'm from Vancouver and the idiots in this series in no way represent the people that live here.

They could at least hide where they're from Goddamnit. Makes me ashamed to be Canadian.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is obviously a joke...

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
The show's premise is a joke, yeah but I think he really is taking dbol because those same tabs A|X are what's most available here in Vancouver.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i miss vancouver. how much are house prices now? in say N.van, W.van, or around 60th and cambie?

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
W. Van is very expensive, 650 grand upwards to a couple of million. North Van is a Bit less, around 500 grand upwards. 60 and Cambie is better, at around 300 grand upwards.

If you wanna come back someday I suggest doing it after the 2010 winter olympics. Real estate is overinflated right now.

Btw, that guy's friends allegedly got arrested for selling Methyl 1T. here's a link to the article. Not sure though.

Man arrested in steroid-sale sting
BCLocalNews.com - Community News Papers from across BC Online

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
That kid is a f*cking moron... He is TINY!!!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and he's getting gyno already with no gains. I think his friends are treating him as sort of a bodybuilding joke, what aholes.

scmusclefreak

Awards
I was bored and actually just watched all 9 episodes that are posted on YouTube. This kid is a ****ing moron.

callaway

Awards
I saw no gyno?

Yes, Kell-Bear has nice tits.

Yes, kid is a total loser.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i dont see anything

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Ive seen people put on more size naturally in the same time frame. This kid needs help.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
very amusing but no way thats for real. Still the kids a douche