clomid

pburke23

Awards
Im halfway though a 2 week M-1-T and 4ad trans cycle.... M-1-T at 10mg/day the first week, and 20mg the second, I have 6-OXO on hand, but I am going to order some of the Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) USP off powernutrition...its 40$ on there, and is 50ml per bottle...will 1 bottle cover this small cycle? and how much per day do i consume? thank you in advance.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes its enough but you should get Nolva instead. Its better.

Standard 40mg/day 1st week, then 20mg/day for 2 weeks.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Question 40mg/day is that 2ml in the applicator....

Rokdog

Awards
Newbe here. I've used 6OXO post and I am getting ready to order some Clomid and stuff. Unless you know you are susceptible to BT, why is Nolva better than Clomid?

BMZ

Awards
I use nolva personally.

I was looking into a liquid clomid/nolva mix for PCT

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Newbe here. I've used 6OXO post and I am getting ready to order some Clomid and stuff. Unless you know you are susceptible to BT, why is Nolva better than Clomid?
I posted this on another board but it should do...

Nolvadex is more antiestrogenic at the pituitary and hypothalamus while Clomid is only strongly antiestrogenic at the hypothalamus. In other words, Nolvadex stimulates the HTPA more directly than Clomid. Clomid also shows to increase SHBG allowing for less free testosterone compared to Nolva. Both work but Nolva is better.

Disparate effect of clomiphene and tamoxifen on pituitary gonadotropin release in vitro. Adashi EY, Hsueh AJ, Bambino TH, Yen SS. Am J Physiol 1981 Feb;240(2):E125-30

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but clomid gives 'bigger loads' which is very reassuring after a hard cycle.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To be serious, I think theres some evidence which show clomid might causes eye problems in rare circumstances.

size

Awards
  • Established
To be serious, I think theres some evidence which show clomid might causes eye problems in rare circumstances.
Both nolva and clomid have been shown to cause ocular disturbances but more often in clomid.

Rokdog

Awards

I posted this on another board but it should do...

Nolvadex is more antiestrogenic at the pituitary and hypothalamus while Clomid is only strongly antiestrogenic at the hypothalamus. In other words, Nolvadex stimulates the HTPA more directly than Clomid. Clomid also shows to increase SHBG allowing for less free testosterone compared to Nolva. Both work but Nolva is better.

Disparate effect of clomiphene and tamoxifen on pituitary gonadotropin release in vitro. Adashi EY, Hsueh AJ, Bambino TH, Yen SS. Am J Physiol 1981 Feb;240(2):E125-30
Thanks. That's what I was looking for. It's great to have such a resource as the informed members of this forum.

Omega

Omega

Awards
ive gotten blurry vision from clomid. i know of it causing serious probs for guys who have used it alot for years on end and have problems with their eyes. something to think about.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established

i have always used nolva too. I was thinking of trying a clomid\letro coctail this time. Any thoughts on that vs nolva?

size

Awards
  • Established

i have always used nolva too. I was thinking of trying a clomid\letro coctail this time. Any thoughts on that vs nolva?
Nolva and clomid would be a wiser choice for post cycle than clomid and letro