Legit?

jock19

Awards
Not sure on the rules on this one so I thought I'd ask first.

Can I post a link to a site that is stocking dianabol and anavar? I wanted to check if they were legit (I doubt it, it is a uk site and obviously illegal to sell them) but I don't know about their chemistry and have never used either.

Ta

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? THen we'll answer your question.....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It is never a good idea to order from a source who sells steroids via a website....

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i disagree

im sure Holy just means that there 100,000 times more scammers than actual legit places. unless u know where to look i would advise not ordering from a website.

i would prefer sources to not have websites legit or not. it just begs for the wrong attention

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
im sure Holy just means that there 100,000 times more scammers than actual legit places. unless u know where to look i would advise not ordering from a website.

i would prefer sources to not have websites legit or not. it just begs for the wrong attention
i agree...i guess i was thinking i would rather have good stuff from europe then have the crap made in USA that is underground

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
read the board rules... asking for or posting of sources are not allowed here

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
but at least you asked before posting... maybe now is a good time to read the rules ;)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
word of advice..if it is made by hi-tech pharmaceuticals or a company that has like animals on it like rhinos or oxen or horses and it claims to be from russia..don't bother.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
F*ck i wont eat a D bol unless its a blue heart made in Thialand...haha

jock19

Awards
word of advice..if it is made by hi-tech pharmaceuticals or a company that has like animals on it like rhinos or oxen or horses and it claims to be from russia..don't bother.
Yeah, I think it was high tech. I was sure it was crap but may as well check.

landfill

Awards
Not sure on the rules on this one so I thought I'd ask first.

Can I post a link to a site that is stocking dianabol and anavar? I wanted to check if they were legit (I doubt it, it is a uk site and obviously illegal to sell them) but I don't know about their chemistry and have never used either.

Ta

I PM'd you,check your messages.