DHEA with havoc cycle?

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
I was wondering what dose and how many times a day would you need to take DHEA to boost libido. The reason i ask is i am about done with a 5 week (50mg ED) havoc cycle and the only real side affect i have is my libido is definitely low and i have read that some people use DHEA to boost it but have never seen anybody say how much to take to achieve this benifit. And yes I would just take some TEST E but unfortunently it no longer grows on trees.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
50mg? Your joints will scream for help at the end of the cycle.

I don't know about DHEA and boosting test, but you can use DHEA to lower cortisol, lowering cortisol causes a rise in test? Probably.

I wonder what anyone takes on cycle to keep libido high, bump for this too. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA can also convert to estrogen, which is necessary in some quantities to both maintain libido and keep joints healthy.

Best used DURING cycle...I can't comment on (nor recommend) use of DHEA during PCT...too much of a wild card.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
no i wasn't wanting it for pct. justl for now till cycle is done also next time i do a cycle i will know what to do or to not try it at all if it doesn't work. And no lowering cortisol does not highten test cortisol just is the opposite of test( breaks down protein). So in saying that this will allow. this is still a good thing just works through a different mechinism. And that beng said anybody know what dosages r most effective to produce this effect.

Dens228

Awards
I just finished a four week cycle of Epistane, 40 mg/day the last 2 1/2 weeks. I was using 100 mg DHEA/day, 50 in the morning, 50 in the evening. I did this from the start so I can't say it helped but I can say my libido didn't go down...:dance:

Of course having a much younger wife doesn't hurt either..