Halo Tren 400 / Epistane stack?

heartofmetal

Awards
I'm new here at this site and would appreciate advice on a possible stack. I've been lifting for over 15 years although have only tried prohormones one time (1-ad years ago,with good success) so..I'm far from new to lifting but pretty new to ph's. I have read in one of the forums somewhere where this guy recommended taking Halo-Tren 400 (max dose) for first 14 days and about 14-21 days into it,adding Epistane(Methyl-E) at 1 pill 3 x daily,for the remainder of the cycle(was thinking 5 weeks total). I see Halo Tren consists of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol along with Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Epistane,on the other hand is 2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol. I want to be safe and double check before proceeding(I started Halo Tren today).Any help is greatly appreciated. I also have 3/4 of an old Ergopharm 1-AD bottle left that I will be looking to possibly stack with something in the fufture, since I only have enough in there for half the cycle. Thanks again.Great website.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
epistane + the halo&tren will be very dry, but definitly doable. expect some joint discomfort. do you plan to run the haloT the entire 5 weeks or stopping at 4 and continuing with the epi until 5?

heartofmetal

Awards
I was planning on running both week 3-6 but I am open to suggestions. Joint pain,huh? Been battling rheumatoid arthritis for about 20 yrs so I'm no stranger to lots of pain and bandaged up ligaments while lifting. Would you recommend I don't stack those for that reason? ****..I can handle a little more pain if my liver is safe,haha.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
your liver will be just fine. the way you have it lined up is perfect, start the epi at 20mg for the first week is all i would suggest doing differently. possibly grab some cissus or glucosamine/chondroiten/msm to curb the dry joints if it becomes a problem.

heartofmetal

Awards
I appreciate your help and will kick back on epi for first week.Glucosamine/chondroiten/msm I have been taking daily for years now so will just keep doing so. Also,do you recommend a use for my ergo1-AD? I have about 45 of the 60 pills left. Can I stack that with a methyl such as Epi?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea it would probably stack well with epi, idk if you would want to use it in your current cycle as it may be too much but definitly hold onto it, 1-ad was one of the best prohormones ever put out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Anabolics 0
OTC Drug 2
Pheromones 1