New to it

Crj900

Awards
Ok, I am sure you all hate these "newbies" that ask questions that youve answered 100 times. But anyway... I have been lifting for about 3 months without using any anabolics at all. I am on a strict diet and eat 6 meals a day and have a strict workout routine also. Maybe some of you all know, but I was the diet/workout routine that Anthony Ellis has in his book. Well anyway, a friend has used anabolics, ( he got huge in 2 months) and he is looking into getting me some from his source. He is finding out what type they are, and when I find out, there will be more questions..... What type do people usualy go on in there first cycle? And when do you normally take it, before workout etc.. I am sure they are all different. I will probably be getting it in pill form, is there anyway to find out if they are legit once i get them? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You have not been training long enough... and you obviously didn't read the stickies at the top of this forum... `nuf said. How old are you anyways?

ManBeast

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I highly suggest giving it longer than 3 months before jumping into steroids. You probably haven't even hit a plateau yet, or figured out which diet works for you. All of these should be figured out before even considering a cycle. You can put on a serious amount of size in the next 6 months alone just with the proper diet, training, and supplementation.

It's never too early to start learning though so most of your questions asked above should be answered in this forum.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=48

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Man you guys are quick on the replies tonight :D

Crj900

Awards
Yea very quick on the repllies. I must of wrote that out wrong. I have been on that program for 3 months. I have been lifting for over 2 years, well acutally longer. I am 22. Right now i weight 175lbs standing 6 foot. I can bench about 220 now. In other words Im really not new, to the supplement world, or lifting world. Steroids, I am new to.

BloodLust

Awards
1st - you asked if you take steriods before workouts... hmmm.... It isn't a stupid question by any means, there is no such thing... but it does indicate that you are not even close to ready to begin fooling around with something which can so gravely and permanently alter ones physiology. You need to do alot of reading. Check all the boards you know of. These are some of my favorites: www.chemicalmuscle.com - www.massmonsters.com - www.elitefitness.com. Use their search function. search for everything on these types of juice: testosterone, boldenone, methenalone, nandrolone. There are many others but these are the safest (in my opinion anyway) for a beginer.

2nd - You can't possibly be serious about wanting to hit the juice after only 3 months!!?? - For the love of god, at least get a good solid year of training under your belt first. Experiment with diet and training and find what works for you. I've been training for 10 years and didn't consider juice until the 8th year of training (2 years ago). If you have done absolutely everything you can to reach you pinacle of physical conditioning and then hit the juice it won't take as much juice to reach the status of "Freak". The amount of juice required to take someone who's only had 3 months of training in all his life to the level of "freek" will probably have permanent and serious medical side effects for the rest of your life, which may not last as long as it would have had you exhibited forebarance and patience. Liver damage, heart damage, kidney damage, and permenant sexual diminution are all side effects of improper aas use.

3rd - I wish you luck and health with your endeavor. If there is anything I can help you with or any questions you need answers to I'd be more than happy to help you in any way I am able. BloodLust - [email protected]

Crj900

Awards
It seems as if you havent read my last post, or you were writing yours when i posted mine. But the question refering to the time of injection seems legit...Morning afternoon night, just curious as to when. For some reason it seems that D-bol is bashed. What is the problem with taking D-bol with milk thistle? Wouldnt this prevent most or all side affects, liver, kidney...Thanks, and just so you all know I am not going to "use" anytime soon. Maybe in 6 months to a year, but I will have to see where I am at gain wise. You guys are harsh but your very informative. Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1755

Go there then click the link. Read them ALL. After that go to the stickies section and read THEM all. Do not post until this is done.

You have not read nearlly enough to be asking questions or considering this yet. Not a flame, just a fact. In the steroid section you must know what your talking about. We are much more harsh here than anywhere else because of the consequences involved. I hope you understand.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Bro,
Do heed the advise given to you here. I don't think anyone is being harsh just to be harsh. Just looking out for a new Brother's welfare. From what I've seen from this board, "Newbie" questions are pretty much welcome here. There are some boards where you would be the subject of many flames and jokes, but I don't think you'll get that here.
Keep training hard, eating right, and give yourself some more time.
Yes you can "get huge" in two months, but we want to see you get huge, keep your gains, and stay healthy.
I'm with Bloodlust, feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions you have. Forget orals, when you're really ready we'll talk about a good Test only first cycle.

size

Awards
  • Established
I know that you will be the one who ultimately make sthe decision as to whether or not to use anabolics. However I will give you my take on your situation:

1. At 6ft. and only 175lbs, I have to guess that you are not eating enough. That is a rather low weight for someone who lifts and is your height
2. Steroids are very serious and can be harmful. Starting them to early, meaning when you can still make gains naturally, I believe will set you up for future failures in the gym. For instance, you obviously seem like you enjoy working out but something is not right with your diet or training due to how low your weight is. So if you take anabolics, I am sure you will grow but you will feel in the future that you need anabolics to grow anymore. You may not believe me but trust me it happens to alot of guys.
3. You need to fix whatever is not working in your program/diet/lifestyle and stick with for sometime.

I hope you wait a little longer before taking this step, as it is a big one. Remember, bodybuilding is not a sprint but rather it is a marathon. Gains are made slowly and gradually.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Much good advice given above, take it. I agree that one of your main problems is diet (not eating enough). Try getting 2gr protein per lb of body weight. Many people who are trying to gain mass don't really know how to eat. It's not just bulking or putting food away, but going to the point where you feel you're gonna puke or burst. Being that your training and rest are in check. Give it some time before you make this type of decision and use this time to research. Good luck.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by size
I know that you will be the one who ultimately make sthe decision as to whether or not to use anabolics. However I will give you my take on your situation:

1. At 6ft. and only 175lbs, I have to guess that you are not eating enough. That is a rather low weight for someone who lifts and is your height
2. Steroids are very serious and can be harmful. Starting them to early, meaning when you can still make gains naturally, I believe will set you up for future failures in the gym. For instance, you obviously seem like you enjoy working out but something is not right with your diet or training due to how low your weight is. So if you take anabolics, I am sure you will grow but you will feel in the future that you need anabolics to grow anymore. You may not believe me but trust me it happens to alot of guys.
3. You need to fix whatever is not working in your program/diet/lifestyle and stick with for sometime.

I hope you wait a little longer before taking this step, as it is a big one. Remember, bodybuilding is not a sprint but rather it is a marathon. Gains are made slowly and gradually.
SIZE i must say bro i really appreciate your contributions to this board, you are always tactfull with your replies and always on point,I have visited a lot of boards, and that is not done very often, much appreciated

Crj900

Awards
Its not so much that Im not eating enough. My bodyfat is very low. I believe around 7 or 8%. I like the 'ripped' look. But yea I realize that its a dangerous area.