HCG during cycle questions
- 10-19-2008, 07:29 PM
HCG during cycle questions
Ok, I have done numerous cycles, with pct containing clomid/or nolva. I don't follow the standard protocol time on= time off since I'm trying to compete in some shows next year. I do follow up with blood work after every cycle to make sure everything is okay. I wait usually 4-5 weeks off and then start back up. I'm now beginning to see my scrotum rise a decent amount. I have never used HCG but have some ready to use. I have about 7 more weeks left of my sust at 750mg wk and deca at 600wk and one more wk left of dbol at 50mg a day. Should I use the HCG during my cycle? Or wait till PCT? Is there a website or a sticky somewhere on how to draw and mix the HCG with the bac water? Any help would be appreciated.
- 10-19-2008, 08:12 PM
highly debated question actually. some will say (like myself) to use HCG on cycle and through the period the steroid ester clears THEN start pct. others will say to use it between ester clearing and through PCT.
IMO either way would be fine. i suggest 250iu 2x a week
10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
i agree with nos, use the hcg while the sust and deca clear, itl jumpstart your boys till u hit the pct chems.
this is borrowed from a good source on another board
There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.
(Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).
1) Open hcg/amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
7) Than draw 1cc and inject
8) put the rest in the refrigerator
•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
•The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia. The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
•HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
•You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use
Reply With Quote
Similar Forum Threads
- By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:37 PM
- By dige655 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:36 PM
- By gangof4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:38 PM
- By JasonL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2004, 07:08 AM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM