M drol

gtgamemu

Awards
ive been taking mdrol for about two weeks now and it hasnt done anything! i may have gained a pound over two weeks. i took one pill the first week and two the second and no results....i go to the gym atleast 5 times a week sometimes even going twice a day...there is no question i put in equal or more work then these other people on threads that claim they gained 10 lbs. i have also been eating very healthy and eating a sufficient mount of protein. mdrol blows in my opinion and im feeling like i need to shoot some test the next time around

mattakaspeedy

Awards
lol mate give us a look at your diet ? how many calories and carbs and protien you down each day. I would sasy it is you and your diet that blows, not the mdrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah how many calories are you eating a day

how many do you usually eat to gain weight

what previous cycles have you done, what did you gain, how much did you eat

what's your routine like

what's the batch # on your Mdrol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
bro,dont give up so easily, ive been on a mass tab cycle and it really didnt kick in till the third week,i put on almost 11 lbs mostly lean muscle,dont work out so hard to where your totally dependent on your supp.remember that rest is a very important factor, to put on pounds.and not to mention diet,ofcourse.instead of that extra workout in the day,i would take that time for a nap.for now!!.if you dont already i would say do a protien shake run! high in protien,calories and carbs,1 upon waking,1 after working-out one before bed! to pack on the pounds!1to1 and a half grams of protien ,per lbs of body weight ,per day. but try to get most of it from whole foods.grind baby, grind! and train baby train!.what ever your training routine is,try to gradually increase rep,and weight! good luck!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
up the carbs. and you might train like a vagina...i dk just saying..

mattakaspeedy

Awards
SD starts kicking in for some in the first week (including me) or others start of the second week. If you are not gaining it is your diet straight out.

gtgamemu

Awards
harrrry what kind of idiot do u take me for?
and big papa i def do not train like a vagina so we can rule that out

as for all the deiting question yah maybe u guys might be somewhat right.......i have been eating very healthy the whole cycle and before...but maybe my caloric intake is not enough.. i would say i consume on average a little more then 2,000 clean calories a day....but the body fat reading on my scale hasnt been going down entailing me losing body fat weight...i dont kno

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would say up the calories and def up the carbs. m-drol is a carb monster. and try eating a lil unhealthy sumtimes maybe that will help. who knows everybody reacts different.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely your diet. I've been on Mdrol just over 1 week and already gained 8 lbs and 1/4 inch gain on the gunz. This stuff works quicker than when I was using sus back in the day. If the gains keep coming like this it will be my #1 roid of all time.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
mate you need to eat like a animal. You MUST up your calories to around 4000-5000 calories per day and you will grow like a weed...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
harrrry what kind of idiot do u take me for?
and big papa i def do not train like a vagina so we can rule that out

as for all the deiting question yah maybe u guys might be somewhat right.......i have been eating very healthy the whole cycle and before...but maybe my caloric intake is not enough.. i would say i consume on average a little more then 2,000 clean calories a day....but the body fat reading on my scale hasnt been going down entailing me losing body fat weight...i dont kno
you are eating nowhere near enough food and really shouldn't be using steroids at all with such poor stats and diet.

And don't PM me for steroid sources again.

NAS

NAS

Awards
maybe my caloric intake is not enough.. i would say i consume on average a little more then 2,000 clean calories a day....
wow I get 1300-1400 in one meal a few days a week. You could always throw in a weight gainer like ON serious mass after workouts and before bed, that sure helps. and yea I would guess your underestimating cal intake but dang

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
you need to eat eat eat alot more buddy haha eat everything in sight even if its not healthy just eat sleep train extremely hard and dedicated and you will grow for sure!!! good luck its not the mdrol bud its you and your poor diet do real research first then post how good your product is when you know what your talking about!!