Test flu too dibilitaing to work out?

pdigs

Woke up about 4 weeks into my test e cycle with a killer sore throat. i thought i had strep so i went to the doctor to get some penicilian right away. he checked me out and thought it was weird i didnt have a fever at all. long story short i didnt have strep.. then it clicked to me what was happening. anyway, i didnt know it was THIS much like the flu... its a day later and no sore throat but just feel like ****. now i dont know if its the test flu or just a virus. this seems a little too dibilitating to work out though. did u guys still work out through it?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's really a virus. Give it a few days, rest up, just in case.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I had test flu 2 weeks into pinning some Test that was 500mg/ml.. It was intense.. I stopped pinning for a week and got better.. The next time I pinned i got sick again.. I pushed through it and it went away.. No fever just really bad ache and crappy feeling..

I guess thats what i get for 1000mg a week...haha How many MGs are you running?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
"serum sickness" doesnt pop up 4 weeks into a cycle...and it doesnt cause a sore throat....my guess is that it truly is a virus.

holy

pdigs

"serum sickness" doesnt pop up 4 weeks into a cycle...and it doesnt cause a sore throat....my guess is that it truly is a virus.

holy
ok i definently know its a virus now... it turned into runny nose and bullshiit as well. i guess u just have to push through it? it wouldnt make any sense to stop now, i'd just be a waste right?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt work out for a few days until I started to feel better.

holy