no post-cycle after 2weeks M1T?

sushibug

Awards
If I took two weeks of M1T and didnt plan to take a second cycle would I need something post cycle? It's a legitimate question since people are going around saying that 2 weeks isnt enough to mess with your natural test levels. right now i have a bottle of 6-oxo.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 weeks is plenty enough to effect natural levels. Some studies show a drop within 48 hour.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sushibug
It's a legitimate question since people are going around saying that 2 weeks isnt enough to mess with your natural test levels
I don't know who is saying that. 

60X0 should do for a light 2 week methyl 1-test cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
why do people keep reccomending 6oxo when clomid and nolva are readily availiable for their research purposes?

ManBeast

juststarting

Awards
since your not planning on the second cycle I would defenitly run pct. To me it gives me more reason to run pct

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
why do people keep reccomending 6oxo when clomid and nolva are readily availiable for their research purposes?

ManBeast
If you are referring to me I don't recommend 60X0 for any PCT, but people have used it for many PH cycles with success.  He also stated that he already had a bottle of it.  It's a matter of preference.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh.... my bad.

ManBeast