superdrol

  1. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    superdrol


    if a tested athlete were to take superdrol would he have masternon in his system? an elevated epi test/test ratio is not a concern. what i want to know is can masternon actually be found in urine from the use of super?

  2. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    im not sure! but will raise b.p and cholesterol levels!
  3. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    yeah, the epi test/test ratio is not a concern.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    what sport/job? are you into?
  5. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    i run a personal training company and im trying to get a discount deal going with one of the bigger companies in my area. their pr guy says i need a drug test for me or any employee that would train their people, is stupid.
  6. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i run a personal training company and im trying to get a discount deal going with one of the bigger companies in my area. their pr guy says i need a drug test for me or any employee that would train their people, is stupid.
    so its a big deal for you! so i wont make a suggestion that would jeoperdise your situation,but i would say if its the original s.d,i would be careful! but im sure other people will chime in and give better advice! goodluck!
  7. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    bump
  8. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    superdrol is the active so that compound will show up ,its not masteron but its pretty damn close. and i assume by drug test their checking to make sure ur not blowing lines and pinning heroin while training their clients. ive trained with some companies that required me to be tested but never for anabolics.
  9. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    superdrol is the active so that compound will show up ,its not masteron but its pretty damn close. and i assume by drug test their checking to make sure ur not blowing lines and pinning heroin while training their clients. ive trained with some companies that required me to be tested but never for anabolics.
    no their doing this in addition to a rec drug test, and super is just a methylated version of masteron right?
  10. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    im not sure! but will def. show raised test levels!
    superdrol will NOT show raised test levels, it will show LOW test levels. how everr there may be certain metabolites found in the urine, which ones? im not sure.
  11. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    superdrol will NOT show raised test levels, it will show LOW test levels. how everr there may be certain metabolites found in the urine, which ones? im not sure.
    really..ok!
  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    really..ok!

    i got blood work done while on cycle my test levels were 36, this is where i got my reference from.
  13. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i got blood work done while on cycle my test levels were 36, this is where i got my reference from.
    superdrol actually shuts down the bodys test output???does it?
  14. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    superdrol actually shuts down the bodys test output???does it?

    yea
  15. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea
    tnxs!
  16. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    bump
  17. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    i asked a guy i know who does mad judgings and he said if your on the cycle when they test that some metabolites of the compound can pop up as masteron, but he said also that many tests will show superdrol as its own compound because its tech an illegal AAS and its banned from all sports.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pulsing Superdrol/Tren or superdrol/tre
    By azokaei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 10:40 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:56 AM
  4. Superdrol PCT
    By william3162 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.