superdrol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if a tested athlete were to take superdrol would he have masternon in his system? an elevated epi test/test ratio is not a concern. what i want to know is can masternon actually be found in urine from the use of super?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im not sure! but will raise b.p and cholesterol levels!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the epi test/test ratio is not a concern.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
what sport/job? are you into?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i run a personal training company and im trying to get a discount deal going with one of the bigger companies in my area. their pr guy says i need a drug test for me or any employee that would train their people, is stupid.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i run a personal training company and im trying to get a discount deal going with one of the bigger companies in my area. their pr guy says i need a drug test for me or any employee that would train their people, is stupid.
so its a big deal for you! so i wont make a suggestion that would jeoperdise your situation,but i would say if its the original s.d,i would be careful! but im sure other people will chime in and give better advice! goodluck!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is the active so that compound will show up ,its not masteron but its pretty damn close. and i assume by drug test their checking to make sure ur not blowing lines and pinning heroin while training their clients. ive trained with some companies that required me to be tested but never for anabolics.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is the active so that compound will show up ,its not masteron but its pretty damn close. and i assume by drug test their checking to make sure ur not blowing lines and pinning heroin while training their clients. ive trained with some companies that required me to be tested but never for anabolics.
no their doing this in addition to a rec drug test, and super is just a methylated version of masteron right?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not sure! but will def. show raised test levels!
superdrol will NOT show raised test levels, it will show LOW test levels. how everr there may be certain metabolites found in the urine, which ones? im not sure.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
superdrol will NOT show raised test levels, it will show LOW test levels. how everr there may be certain metabolites found in the urine, which ones? im not sure.
really..ok!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i asked a guy i know who does mad judgings and he said if your on the cycle when they test that some metabolites of the compound can pop up as masteron, but he said also that many tests will show superdrol as its own compound because its tech an illegal AAS and its banned from all sports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29