stupid "friend" needs help

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
hey there people

I posted a few days ago about my first cycle, and loved the responses (I'm now dotting the I's and J's for my very first cycle)

Anyway, my friend buffalo, is now considering roids after my confession of interest in them.

His background : in year 8 or 9, he was huge, fat huge, so huge in fact that his legs would arch (hence the nickname buffalo lololol)

he started the gym and lost bucket loads of fat. his legs don't arch, he doesn't have moobs, this was all done in long time though...i think it was like about 4 years of constant gyming with pretty strict diet (i learn't dieting off him), hes been the same ever since, now this is like almost 9 or 10 years ago. Hes got a flatchest and with clothes he looks to be maybe 15% bf...but at the beach i think he's definetely got +15% bf... probably 16-18% bf.

Anyway hes been asking people at the gym, and i told him to join these forums but he doesn't like getting flamed lol, so i'll take the blunt of it.

Apparantly he's been told to do sustanon with stana (8 week cycle)to lose bodyfat and gain mass (i thought this was impossible even with steroids?) and hes been talking it up to me soo much

hes around 5'11.. last time i saw his weight, he was 80kg(176.37lb) and that was a month or two ago, and he doesnt change that much.

sorry i cant get much more info from mind.

Questions:

will he be able to gain mass and lose bodyfat at the same time? not sure what dosages hes doing but he says the guy at the gym says he will gain at least 15 pounds of muscle whilst decreasing bodyfat significantly..to like 10%. is this true? cause if it is, then ill add stana to my cycle aswell or possibly do this exact cycle (much shorter than mine & wouldnt mind being ripped)

Second question : the guy at the gym has the body of brad pitt from troy(probz better). HE DOESNT KNOW WTF PCT IS!! is he bullcrapping? cause he is filling crap in my mates mind.

How is it possible to look like that(dont answer this) and not even know what pct is?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5'11 176 with 17% bodyfat sounds like someone who just started weightlifting and certainly has no business with anabolic substances. And he's getting advice from someone who's tiny and doesn't know ****. Recipe for ****ing disaster.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
funny thing is we've been going for about 5 years together...no kidding. Ive transformed far beyond him, i believe i'm at my genetic potential although i would like to go sub 8% bf

and i totally agree with you UnrealMachine, about recipe for disaster, i mean i don't think he should be listening to gym jerks. I never have, unless its to fix my form

however would still appreciate it, if anybody could answer those questions. SO i can show him and he can listen.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sus and winny would probably be a decent cycle for getting bigger and leaner, but judging by his current stats, he doesn't have the know-how to maximimize or keep the gains. He needs to figure out training more for it to be worthwhile, else he's just going to blow up a bit and lose it.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
thanks for the input

I tried my best, but hes doing it. I cant believe it, he researched dieting for months, but something as serious as this and he listens to a gym jerk.

he doesn't even know what pct is. Doomed..... so so doomed

Stupes

he's 5'10" 176 lbs at 15% bf and he's been going to the gym for 5 years. What has he been doing - smelling the equipment?

answers:
Yes you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time - in fact the more muscle you gain - the more energy you use and therefore burn fat.
Will he gain 15 pounds of muscle and get down to 10% bf - maybe. If he trained like a man while doing this cycle. And he reacts well to the drugs. People respond differently to steriods. The troy boy from the gym knows nothing about how your lazy friend will respond.
The guy knows nothing about PCT so he should not be trusted at all. With that said - Arnold and everyone in that era never knew what PCT was. PCT is a bandaid - it's not a savior from the cycle.
And you can look like Brad Pitt in Troy without ever touching a steriod. So not knowing what PCT is means nothing.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
tell him to come here and ask. these opinions can get skewed when given second hand. best thing for buffalo bob is to put the lotion in the basket and come here and research...or else it gets the hose again.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
thanks for the responses .. i told him if he does it then he can count me as a friend goodbye.. so hes gonna join these forums soon

cheers for the help (i read him your post Stupes)