Prohormone Sides?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking prohormones like trenadrol, superdrol, andro, etc.....for 5 or 6 years. I would do a few bottles a year for this amount of time and absolutely NO PCT on any. I honestly was very stupid.
Well now, i have quit everything for 9 months or so but i feel like i have white coat hypertension or just plain hypertension. My face feels hot very easily, my armpits sweat easily, my eyes are red alot? What could this be? Can i take something to start getting my body back to normal. I dont understand my eyes being red all the time. maybe dried out. My skin is also red and harder to tan now. I know this has to do with supps but just cant pin point it. Someone help me and possibly give me some products that would help?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
people like you that dont inform themselfs before using a products are the ones that ruin it for the rest of us, who use products in a proper manner.

Go and get checked by a doctor.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your blood pressure is either seriously messed up, or you may be building plaque in your arteries to your brain.

its a little expensive, but i'd suggest getting your jugular vein checked out for possible blockage and plaque, since it seems like your face and eyes are the parts having the most trouble.

hope you have insurance for that, as it is expensive - but not getting it checked is definitely more costly.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dude go to cvs and check ur BP lol. if its high go to a doctor. if its not ur BP it cud be cholesterol but i doubt that wud cause those sides.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking prohormones like trenadrol, superdrol, andro, etc.....for 5 or 6 years. I would do a few bottles a year for this amount of time and absolutely NO PCT on any. I honestly was very stupid.
Well now, i have quit everything for 9 months or so but i feel like i have white coat hypertension or just plain hypertension. My face feels hot very easily, my armpits sweat easily, my eyes are red alot? What could this be? Can i take something to start getting my body back to normal. I dont understand my eyes being red all the time. maybe dried out. My skin is also red and harder to tan now. I know this has to do with supps but just cant pin point it. Someone help me and possibly give me some products that would help?
A) You humor me
B) You should check your blood pressure ASAP at a minimum
C) You should seek medical intervention if your BP is 130/85 or greater (as a general starting point for BP) and also see why your other "symptoms" are present.