Epistane & PCT

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running Epi as part of my bulk this winter. I have no problem getting Nolvadex but will I need it or will Reversitol be enough?

buster12

Awards
Its relly your choice. I personally dont like nolva because it blocks estrogen receptors completly. But if its only 4 weeks on epi, nolva solo should be fine.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
How long does it generally take for epi to kick in ?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You need to read some Epi logs. I used Toremifene....I have a partial log that you might want to search for.

Good luck,

Papa

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to read some Epi logs. I used Toremifene....I have a partial log that you might want to search for.

Good luck,

Papa
There are a great deal of epi logs here. I agree a search would provide a ton of info. Also check out Neoborn he has a ton of info on Epi.:)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
There are a great deal of epi logs here. I agree a search would provide a ton of info. Also check out Neoborn he has a ton of info on Epi.:)

Agreed PEM....Only a rep should Know his products the best.:thumbsup:

:goodpost:

99sscamaroma

Awards
Depends on how your going to run your epi cycle. I ran mine as a pulsing cycle. Ran it as follows:

week 1: 10 mgs (1 capsule) every other day
week 2: 20 mgs (2 capsules) every other day
weeks 3+4: off
week 5: 20 mgs (2 capsules) every other day
week 6: 30 mgs (3 capsules) every other day
week 7+8: off
week 9: 30 mgs (3 capsules) every other day
week 10: 30 mgs (3 capsules) every other day
weeks 11+12: off
week 13: 30 mgs ( 3 capsules) every other day
week 14: 40 mgs (4 capsules) every other day

On cycle I took multivitamin, cycle support, EFA's, and axis labs smash (creatine + N20). As PCT I took post cycle support (contains reversitol), diesle test hardcore, axis labs smash, multivitamin, and EFAs. Running the pulsing cycle I had pretty much zero suppression and I had my vitals run afterwards and everything was spot on. Its always good to have a SERM but running my pulse cycle I didnt need one. Everyone is different though so id start with a low dosage of epi and work up from there to see how your body responds. Good luck with the cycle though and keep us updated!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on how your going to run your epi cycle. I ran mine as a pulsing cycle. Ran it as follows:

week 1: 10 mgs (1 capsule) every other day
week 2: 20 mgs (2 capsules) every other day
weeks 3+4: off
week 5: 20 mgs (2 capsules) every other day
week 6: 30 mgs (3 capsules) every other day
week 7+8: off
week 9: 30 mgs (3 capsules) every other day
week 10: 30 mgs (3 capsules) every other day
weeks 11+12: off
week 13: 30 mgs ( 3 capsules) every other day
week 14: 40 mgs (4 capsules) every other day

On cycle I took multivitamin, cycle support, EFA's, and axis labs smash (creatine + N20). As PCT I took post cycle support (contains reversitol), diesle test hardcore, axis labs smash, multivitamin, and EFAs. Running the pulsing cycle I had pretty much zero suppression and I had my vitals run afterwards and everything was spot on. Its always good to have a SERM but running my pulse cycle I didnt need one. Everyone is different though so id start with a low dosage of epi and work up from there to see how your body responds. Good luck with the cycle though and keep us updated!
I am glad it worked out for you do not see many pulse cycles run like that good job.:)

99sscamaroma

Awards
I am glad it worked out for you do not see many pulse cycles run like that good job.:)
Yea I ran mine this way as im a pretty thick guy to start with and I wanted both an increase in strength as well as to lean out as much as possible. I definately noticed strength gains over the cycle and probably dropped a good 2% BF, which was exactly what I was looking for. This cycle may or may not work for others (should have kept a log...doh!) but again my goals werent to blow up but rather put on say 5-10 pounds of lean muscle while eating very clean. I am 6'8" and went from approx. 253 to approx. 260 pounds while dropping my BF so it was a success. I probably could have put on some more bulk but I play basketball 3 nights a week (I only keep 5 guys on my team so we have no subs the entire time to get a real good workout), which helped keep me lean but def inhibited some of my strength gains. My other reason for running the cycle this way was to minimize side effects/suppression and on cycle I had no noticeable suppression and when I had my bloodwork run all my vitals were spot on so I feel that it was a relatively safe cycle that I would do again. I have considered another pulsing cycle with a higher dosage as well as maybe a straight cycle for 4-6 weeks but I really want to avoid having to use a SERM unless absolutely necessary.