• other DS/PH

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi everyone im real close to starting my first cycle and although ive done alot of research im still a newb. anyway i have a few questions that will help me determine what product would work best for me. first i will give some info about myself im a collegiate wrestler and 200m sprinter i will be 24yro in 4 months i im in my off season training and am looking to increase my strength as much as possible with as little increase in body weight as possible of course i no some body weight increase is un avoidable but i would like to no what products everyone feels like did the best for strenght with least body weight increase. thanks in advance.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i guess no one cares about this one :) i guess i will just have to do some testing myself.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant seem to find any furazadrol in stock any place. so i have at least narrowed it down to Hdrol or Havoc. i just bought both not sure what is better for my goal but im gonna find out soon enough.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol by Kilosports, low weight gain/high strength gain ratio.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I can only tell you from my own experience, but I did an hdrol run in March, gained 8 pounds of lean mass, and kept the gains through pct. My strength went through the roof.
Now I am 1 week into an epi(which is comparable to havoc) and my strength hasn't increased much, but I can see my body changing.
If this is your first cycle, I would say go with hdrol and do havoc some other time. You can work your way up the ladder so to speak, as hdrol is considered milder. That doesn't mean you don't need some pct. You NEED to have a pct in order. Good luck, and keep the forum updated as to your progress!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks sly and bonscott for the advice im gonna look into trenadrol. bonscott how did your joints feel through out your cycle i ask because i engage in sprint activity along with my weight training is this somthing you would recomend thanks to all who respond.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
My joints were fine, and I have some old injuries. I did pick up cissus for this run, as my L elbow has been hurting me. I only did hdrol for 1 month, in and out.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add, at the time of my hdrol run I was running quite a bit, with no ill effects.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi everyone im real close to starting my first cycle and although ive done alot of research im still a newb. anyway i have a few questions that will help me determine what product would work best for me. first i will give some info about myself im a collegiate wrestler and 200m sprinter i will be 24yro in 4 months i im in my off season training and am looking to increase my strength as much as possible with as little increase in body weight as possible of course i no some body weight increase is un avoidable but i would like to no what products everyone feels like did the best for strenght with least body weight increase. thanks in advance.
dude, you are 6'3 180, forget the steroids, what's your routine and diet look like. How long have you been weightlifting? What do you normally do for strength training, what are your maxes, what are you hoping to raise them to?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks unrealmachine for your response i am very lean and light weight but thats what im trying for:D and my weight is more like 188lb not a big dif i know but when i put that i only weigh 180 in my profile i was being very conservative its more lke 188but im not trying to get big or heavy as stated at top i am a collegiate wrestler and 200m sprinter so i try to stay as light as possible while increasing my strength ala higher strength to bodyweight ratio. but to your questions ive been training eating right most all my life i would never made it this far if i hadnt my best core lifts look something like this full backsquat 405x2,benchpress 3051rm and max deadlift 475x3. im wanting to get my full backsquat up to 500lb this season and i would like to do the same for my deadlift as my legs are my main priority. ive used smolov alot in the past and was thinking of doing again if you have any suggestion i would love to hear them again thanks for your response.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to add, at the time of my hdrol run I was running quite a bit, with no ill effects.
Thats great to hear thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
imo the best for strength is Superdrol, no doubt

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD didn't affect my joints, but nothing i've used has. It's a dry compound, and the strength gains are outrageous but i don't think joints usually become a problem with SD.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The best strength was from cyclonordiol, SD was second,