holy ****...1000mg???

thepizmo

Awards
Im reading these posts of all these m1t cycles and you guys are stacking 1000mg's of milk thistle with it?

I just started week 2 on sunday of my 4 week cycle...Ive only been taking 500mg, and i thought that it was more than enough. Should i up the dosage? Is it really necessary??

PS--
Week 1 - 10mg m1t, 600mg 4-ad, 500mg milk thistle + Multi-vit. E.D.

Weight started - 190lbs (6%bf)
Sunday's weigh in - 195lbs

5lbs in a week, not too shabby...

As i said, week 2 started sunday. Now up'd dosage to 20mg of m1t e.d., 900mg 4-ad.

I plan on sticking with 20mg of m1t for week 2 and week 3, then again up-ing dosage for final week to 30mg (if necessary).

PiZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
tangent...is everybody doing 4ad oral with the m1t?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Yes, especially if you're going to go your third week at 30mg.Better safe than sorry. IMO.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1g of milk thistle isn't a lot... it's 4 caps a day... and it's cheap... so why risk your liver?

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
For liver help NAC is abetter product than milk thistle. It is a good choice b/c N-Acetyl Cysteine restores liver glutathione levels

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
you should try adding also some liver tabs from universal , and some
Saw-Palmetto with milk thistle to ensure your safethy and protect your liver and prostata! drinking alot of water can help too !

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*BIG BUMP* Saw Palmetto is another one of my "required" supps while on, I don't have a prostate problem, but I sure as hell don't want one either.

ManBeast

BOVEY

Awards
*BIG BUMP* Saw Palmetto is another one of my "required" supps while on, I don't have a prostate problem, but I sure as hell don't want one either.

ManBeast
What dosage of saw palmetto do you suggest is best?