Cutting with clen/eca

jock19

Awards
I'm going to cut shortly in an attempt to get properly ripped for the first time. Looking to drop maybe 4% BF (I would guess I am currently about 12% I have electric BF scales but it is a lying ba stard).

I'm currently 180 pounds. I figure dropping 6 - 10 pounds should do it.

I haven't used clen before so the plan was to take

40 on day 1
60 on day 2
80 on day 3 (etc until I hit the sides).

When I start getting the jitters, do I stick at that dose or ease off slightly?

I'll run that for 2 weeks, then use ECA for 2 weeks. Hoping to get there in 4 weeks (is that realistic?).

Training I will hit the weight heavy 4 times a week and follow each session with HIIT. I also play football twice a week (soccer). Do I need motre cardio than that? I know clen is anti-catabolic so I don't imagine it would hurt.

Diet wise I am going to cut carbs, take them on only at breakfast and after exercise (so far as possible). Limit my fat and keep protein high.

Am I on the right lines? Quite looking forward to this.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Both are b2 agonist.... The whole point of running clen 2on/2off is to give your beta2 receptors a "break" and run something else on your 2 off weeks. Using ephedra would not be the most suitable thing to use in this situation. I would recommend you continue researching about ephedra, clen, fat burners, and good diets. This will help will it comes time to begin. I would also recommend dropping either the clen or the ephedra and going with something else instead.

trentime420

Awards
luckily a few months ago i found the last of the winztrol on a certain website and ordered a few bottles of it :woohoo:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are 6'2 180 and you need to cut with this stuff? dude, how much did you train naturally

buster12

Awards
yeah yo dont run ECA after. in fact 2 weeks is too little to take if your really trying to cut. 3 weeks at least. Youll be fine, and the jitters are a natural thing to deal with when you take this. If your not sure about it dont take it. If you do take quanine for cramps.

jock19

Awards
Cheers. I have taurine in the cupboard for cramps.

Interesting, I have been reading elsewhere that clen loses its impact after 2 weeks which is why you should cycle it in short spells. I also read that eca acts on the same receptors but in a different way (I can't back this up with scientific proof) which allows then to recover.

This is why I post these threads - everyone has different opinions on it.

Cheers for your thoughts guys

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Cheers. I have taurine in the cupboard for cramps.

Interesting, I have been reading elsewhere that clen loses its impact after 2 weeks which is why you should cycle it in short spells. I also read that eca acts on the same receptors but in a different way (I can't back this up with scientific proof) which allows then to recover.

This is why I post these threads - everyone has different opinions on it.

Cheers for your thoughts guys
u can cycle it for three weeks. just start taking benadryl 25-50 mgs at night about the end of the second week and the entire third week to clean ur receptors. then take 2-3 weeks off and in the meantime i would use a generic fat burner not an exa stack since it uses the same receptors basically. what i am doing is i made my own fat burner for the off weeks consisting of 200mgs caffeine, 500 mgs green tea extract, a cortisol blocker(i like NOW Support Cortisol Support) and 200mcg of chromium picolinate twice a day. it is cheap and very effective.

jock19

Awards
Thanks. I'll tru that.

What sort of results do you get on that? How much fat can you realisitcally drop?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'll tru that.

What sort of results do you get on that? How much fat can you realisitcally drop?
i just finished my second 14 day cycle of clen and so far have dropped 14lbs and about 2 inches in the waist. i can't workout cuz i recently ha shoulder surgery so all i've been doing is cardio abs and calfs. and dieting really clean.