EQ for cutting

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
I am about to start an EQ cycle for cutting. I am looking for recommendations for dosages and what I should stack it with. The only thing is I cannot pin ED or EOD, I can only do it 2-3 times per week (can't pin at home). I would also want to avoid any libido problems. I do have plenty of Anavar and M-1-T on hand. I can probably get test too, maybe other stuff if. I do have all my PCT stuff already.

Thanks,

TF

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I have not heard any feedback on an M-1-T/EQ stack so this should be interesting.

Try this:

• 600 mg weekly EQ (front load first 2 weeks at 1000 mg)
  • M-1-T dose starting the SECOND week and continued for 4 weeks
The reason to start the M-1-T after the second week is to give the EQ time to reach therapeutic levels. I firmly believe in the need for some amount of estrogen when on M-1-T so the need to let EQ "catch up" is very important to keep the cramps away.

Keep the log going...

Chemo

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not like the idea of using EQ alone. Results form EQ alone have not been overwhelmingly positive.
Adding the methyl 1test should help some. However, I would add some test with it.

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
Here's the thing. I had expected my EQ to be in sooner than it did, so I has to alter my orginal plan. I started M-1-T @ 20 mg /day along with 4AD cyp @ 1500 mg. I was planning on running that for 2 weeks then starting the EQ.

So maybe something like this:

Weeks 1&2: 20mg M-1-T + 1500 mg 4AD
Weeks 3&4: 600 mg EQ
Weeks 5-8: 600 mg EQ + 20-30 mg M-1-T
Weeks 9-12:???

-TF

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
before I broke my metacarpal, I was going to try an EQ/m1t/proviron stack, so Im really looking forward to what kidnda results you see...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why proviron? M1T already converts into methyl DHT (theoretically) so adding proviron wouldn't do much.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I do not like the idea of using EQ alone. Results form EQ alone have not been overwhelmingly positive.
Adding the methyl 1test should help some. However, I would add some test with it.
I don't like EQ only cycles either but if he's willing to suffer through in the name of science I'll support him ;)

Given his cutting goals I think that 600 mg weekly will do nicely for minimizing muscle wasting. However, the appetite increase will be hard to cope with...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Why proviron? M1T already converts into methyl DHT (theoretically) so adding proviron wouldn't do much.
I'm still trying to figure out the pathway that it converts into DHT...so far no luck.

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm still trying to figure out the pathway that it converts into DHT...so far no luck.

Chemo
You have any of the original studies on 1-test? They are not available on PubMed and I'm too lazy to go sifting through our library here. Dupont made it too big. :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I have a partial hard copy...couldn't get the whole paper. I'll scan it and send it to you.

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
I don't like EQ only cycles either but if he's willing to suffer through in the name of science I'll support him

"Suffer"? That sounds kinda sucky. What you you recommend to stack with it to avoid any "suffering"? What would the cycle look like?

The name of science indeed :mad:

-TF

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
How much would you say to add while still avoiding bloat etc? I do have letro available.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I believe the "suffering" is more due to the appetite incerase that is a well doccumented side-effect of EQ. Standard appetite suppressants should help.

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
How much would you say to add while still avoiding bloat etc? I do have letro available.
250mg-500mg of test will make a nice difference. If you do not really want to use test then 250mg would still help.

I think test is great to cut with.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...That sounds kinda sucky. What you you recommend to stack with it to avoid any "suffering"? What would the cycle look like?

The name of science indeed :mad:

-TF
Slow your roll TF...your taking the post out of context.

The suffering I'm talking about is the appetite increase that you will experience. This is not a good characteristic if cutting since most people will cut cals.

Other than that, EQ is a mild anabolic that will definitely help with minimizing muscle wasting during your hypo-caloric state. In addition, it will increase your vascularity and overall muscle density so you'll take on a more chiseled look.

Chemo

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
Thanks all.

Chemo: Thanks for your input. I was being a sarcastic ass- a conditon I am prone to :D

Which type of test would be best in this situation? Any anti-e needed?

-TF

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Test for cutting?  No water retention issues?

Contrary to popular belief, estrogen is actually good for fat loss.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
For cutting, prop is generally reccomended, but for 2x a week you can go enan or cyp, just mix it in with the EQ. it doesn't kick in fast, and it might not be the best for no bloat, so have something (liquidex or femura) on hand for if the bloat starts to get to be too much but don't shoot for 100% no bloat unless you are going into a contest immediately after. water is relatively easy to shed. Plus the water retention is good for muscle retention due to the anabolic environment it creates).

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
Yes test for cutting. Many people fail to recognize that you can cut with anything. You can cut with anadrol and test.

Cutting is an exercise and diet mindset, Of course adding clen and t3 helps.

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
Would the test dosage (or EQ for that matter) be affected by the fact I am 6'2", 255 lbs, 12 % BF and an experienced PH user?

-TF

size

Awards
  • Established
If you are concerned about acne and bloating fomr test then use a low dosage say 200-400mg. With EQ 400-600mg weekly but you may have to fight the increased appetite that many get when using EQ. Personally, I get some appetite increase but not much.

You could add clen and t3 which will definitely help lose fat. since you will be usign test and eq muscle loss will not be nearly as extreme with t3. You could add an oral such as anavar or winstrol also if you like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9