CEL P-plex/M-drol too strong for a first cycle?

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
I've spent a month or so going through forum threads on different sites to help me decide the first ph im going to try, and i could use a little more info before i purchase one. What i was wondering was if CEL pplex/mdrol was a bit too strong for a first cycle. I was going to go with AI cycle support before, on, and after. I have an appointment with my doctor soon to hopefully get Nolvadex prescribed for pct, i wont start a cycle until i have it in hand. Was also wondering if should go with 6oxo or a novedex, rebound aswell for a pct? or any other you might suggest?
What im asking is
1) Is pplex/mdrol stack too strong for a first cycle. If so, id love suggestions on another.
2) Along with nolvadex what else should i go ahead and use after pplex/mdrol?
Im 5'9 160 12ish% body fat and goal is to put on size and strength before i go into the fire academy next year. I am a vegetarian but do my best to eat healthy. And ive really started intaking my calories/protein because i want this cycle to go as well as it could for a first time. Im only 19 so that is the main issue yes but i do not drink/smoke etc and stay very healthy and would like to only do one good ph cycle for now to get past this point ive been stuck at and be in amazing shape for the academy.
Ive used no/creatine supplements and it no longer has an effect on me but other than that and protein i have no experience besides reading on this and would definitely appreciate any information. also the loss of sex drive wont be a factor because i dont plan on having sex until im married.

I understand the risks i am taking because of the age factor. I am here because i believe the experience and knowledge the forum members here have will help me be successful in my first cycle. And i thank everyone here for the knowledge ive gained so far from reading numerous forum posts.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you have to be 21 to post in this section

also it's a terrible idea at your age

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
To be honest you would be better off looking at your diet and workouts but you could also have your natural test levels checked.

~ Fundamental Guidelines ~
  • Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

• Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

• Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

• Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

• Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

• Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

• Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
~ Exercises ~
  • Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

• Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

• Leg press

• Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

• Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Here's some links to get you started:

Training Primer

HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training

Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Bodybuilding Nutrition - Sample Bodybuilding Diet

The Training Information Vault (programs, exercises and more) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Anabolic Diet | Sample Bodybuilders Diet

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
you have to be 21 to post in this section

also it's a terrible idea at your age
i wanted to be as truthful as possible. thanks for the response so quickly, not exactly what i wanted to heard haha but its definitely the truth.

Edit: thanks for the guidelines. I will work on those and see how things go. Dont have nolvadex currently on hand so wasnt going to rush into a ph just yet, just lookin for a little more info. this could help me get past where im stuck currently. Overall thanks for the responses so far.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
you need to eat meat, how can you grow without meat ?

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
you need to eat meat, how can you grow without meat ?
I eat a lot of vegetarian meals that are already made. I like Amy's Cousine meals. I eat a lot of pasta, bread, nuts, love peanut butter, protein shakes, eggs, my mom makes awesome variety of grilled vegetables weekly for me, tofu, etc. I stopped eating meat junior year in high school, i always felt terrible knowing something had to lose its life to be a meal so i gave up on meat all together. I used to eat poorly and was out of shape, going vegetarian i went from 170 out of shape all the way down to 130 and had to work my way up to a fit 160 with little bf. Overall its done a lot of good. And my vitals are on par with pro athletes, i would recommend it :)
but i am here for a reason, i am trying to get up to 185 and being a vegetarian is making it more of a challenge to get there naturally. im going to follow those guidelines posted above work at it some more but i need to get gain some size/strength if i want to last in the academy and further down the line as a fire fighter.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
To be honest you would be better off looking at your diet and workouts but you could also have your natural test levels checked.

~ Fundamental Guidelines ~
  • Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

• Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

• Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

• Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

• Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

• Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

• Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
~ Exercises ~
  • Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

• Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

• Leg press

• Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

• Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Here's some links to get you started:

Training Primer

HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training

Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Bodybuilding Nutrition - Sample Bodybuilding Diet

The Training Information Vault (programs, exercises and more) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Anabolic Diet | Sample Bodybuilders Diet
:goodpost::thumbsup:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u need meat u tofu farting fairy. and if u run this cycle just donate ur body to science after....

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
How about this scenario: My friend is 25 and has been considering taking ph's. Hes looked into CEL Pplex/Mdrol stack. Hes going to be on a cycle support and has proper PCT lined up. Considering this will be his first ever cycle, would this be too strong for a first time? If so, what would be a better alternative to start on to gain muscle mass along with strength. Thanks in advance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
How about this scenario: My friend is 25 and has been considering taking ph's. Hes looked into CEL Pplex/Mdrol stack. Hes going to be on a cycle support and has proper PCT lined up. Considering this will be his first ever cycle, would this be too strong for a first time? If so, what would be a better alternative to start on to gain muscle mass along with strength. Thanks in advance.
no not for a first. havoc/epi or h-drol for a first cycle. im going to do my 5th cycle soon and i have not used m-drol or p-plex yet. every1 could use more experience under their belt before getting into harsh stuff. what is proper PCT in "your friends" opinion?

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
no not for a first. havoc/epi or h-drol for a first cycle. im going to do my 5th cycle soon and i have not used m-drol or p-plex yet. every1 could use more experience under their belt before getting into harsh stuff. what is proper PCT in "your friends" opinion?
My friend will have Nolvadex, continue cycle support, and possibly 6oxo. If there is anything else that would help him out hes definitely open to any and all suggestions.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
My friend will have Nolvadex, continue cycle support, and possibly 6oxo. If there is anything else that would help him out hes definitely open to any and all suggestions.
for a first cycle..no way should he do that stack. thats a good pct but i would add a cortisol blocker starting week 3 of pct. look at other ph options.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
He should really create an account on AM.com and get real feedback vs. "hear say". Have him log it too.

Stupes

Ha-ha! You have to be kidding me. Don't do this or any f'ing cycle. You won't eat meat but you will put untested, unknown, drugs in your body? Kid - you will crush your natural testosterone levels and run the risk of permanently lowering them in order to gain 10 pounds that you will lose in 4 weeks after the cycle because you train and eat weak. Ridiculous - just ridiculous.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when i was 19 i didn't have too many 25 year old friends

+1 to the number of threads with newbs that turn into "well my friend..."

and you still have to be 21 to post here so stop posting and start reading

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established