my next cycle !!what do you think ?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Im about to star my next cycle , Sustanon 250 at 750 mg week 1 to 8 , trenbolone A 300mg week 1 to 8 , im think of adding a oral at the end of my cycle ... I have original superdrol in hand ... would it be good or too mutch ? by the way im 23 and I have donne 4 cycle before !

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
Holy **** man, seems a bit much if you did add an oral, anyway log that ****!

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
lol I can'T log it Im not good enought in english...im french canadian ! but I will pot a pict at the ennd !! *before* and *after*

Stupes

If you throw in SD then I'd bring the test down to 500. But I don't think it's needed at all - I'd stick with the test and tren.

Stupes

Unless you drop the tren and push the test out another 4 weeks with the SD. But that's a pretty harsh cycle - I wouldn't do it myself....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of sustanon is really pushing the envelope on the SHORT end...due to its longer esters, it takes about 3-4 weeks to really get rolling on it, so to only go 8 weeks, thats cutiting it close.....i absolutely wouldnt go any shorter....

Tren ace needs to be injected EOD...As long as you're sticking it that way, then 300mgs will be enough...75mgs EOD....

You wont need an oral at the end....thats plenty enough cycle for anyone.

holy

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks a lot ! So I should take sust for 10 week ? is it like Test E for my pct ? do I need to wait 2 week for the nolva ?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
So I should take sust for 10 week ? is it like Test E for my pct ? do I need to wait 2 week for the nolva ?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
8-weeks of this!:burg:and this!:dl:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
at least ten to twelve weeks on the sust, yes wait two weeks after you get off to start pct. 8 weeks is forever long to be on tren ace, after a month im always goin craaaazy. makes me lethargic as hell and get that cough. id run the super in the beginning then start the tren, just my two cents tho.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sust takes 18-20 days to clear due to the decanoate. as far as the tren personaly anywher past 7 weeks i start to get bizzare sides.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
hum .. one last question ! should I start tren a the same time that i start sustanon or wait 2-3 week for the sust to kick adn start tren at this time ?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
give the sust 2 weeks then hit the tren.

Stupes

Why wait to start the tren? The test doesn't have to be in swing to start the tren....I'd start the tren right away and this gives you a few weeks of full test to solidify the tren gains. (If I would even touch tren for that matter). But why wait?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
the tren produces better maintanable gains than test so better to use in conjunction with the test than the last few weeks of high dose test alone to bloat him up . :fool2:

Stupes

Tren doesn't inhibit the amortization of the test so bloating will not increase when tren is dropped.

The tren ace will kick right away - so run it starting on week one in order to maximize the effective cycle length. This will allow for more accumulation of muscle and therore more maintainable gains. IMO

Test 1-12
Tren 1-8

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tren will harden up what gains he made with the 4 weeks of sust and add a strong anabolic boost from weeks 4-12. Tren is also an extremely strong androgen and will bind to the androgen receptor much better then the test. Being a strong androgen it will not cause water retention. ive used 500mg tren ace with 2g test many times and each time its added great hardening effect as well as slight fatloss and insane strength from hell.:smite:. tren is also my best friend for contest prepping, maybe some primo, winny, and halostein too haha :p

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok help me with my list for my h-drol cycle that ill start in some weeks

1 or 2 bottles of h-drol for a good cycle (5 weeks i hear)
i have reversitol for my PCT
i will buy cycle assist for my liver support
what else do i need to buy?
im in the process of using the 50 day max out cycle thingy
should i start this cycle towards the end to mayeb get an extra kick out of it with all that A-Acid?
Do i need a cortisol control like the X-Lean?
Anddd Nolvadex where can i buy that (preferably not india) lol
I kno I'm over thinking this prolly but i just wanna be sure

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
ok help me with my list for my h-drol cycle that ill start in some weeks

1 or 2 bottles of h-drol for a good cycle (5 weeks i hear)
i have reversitol for my PCT
i will buy cycle assist for my liver support
what else do i need to buy?
im in the process of using the 50 day max out cycle thingy
should i start this cycle towards the end to mayeb get an extra kick out of it with all that A-Acid?
Do i need a cortisol control like the X-Lean?
Anddd Nolvadex where can i buy that (preferably not india) lol
I kno I'm over thinking this prolly but i just wanna be sure
Whoa man, you def need some help with this thing is you won't get it from me. also it's useless to ask where to get nolva on here right out in the open, noone will tell you, do more research and i recommend posting this as a new thread.

good luck!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
well could you point me in a direction for some help il get nolva by self but my main list

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
Anabolic innovations cycle support while you are on and during pct. Here is what I have used for an epistane run:

2 tub anabolic innovations cycle support

1 bottle anabolic innovations post cycle support

1 bottle lean xtreme for pct

1 bottle liverlonger

1 bottle taurine

1 bottle fish oil

****, I didnt even use nolva and maintained most of my gains with just the above.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Im about to star my next cycle , Sustanon 250 at 750 mg week 1 to 8 , trenbolone A 300mg week 1 to 8 , im think of adding a oral at the end of my cycle ... I have original superdrol in hand ... would it be good or too mutch ? by the way im 23 and I have donne 4 cycle before !

Just wanted to say, i'm lovin where your heads at. I'm thinkin about running the exact same cycle as you only i was thinking of running the sust for 12 weeks to maximize the longer esters.

What do you think about running the tren this way.. and guys, feel free to bash me if this sounds crazy or dumb but why not run...

sust 750mg week 1-10
tren ace 300mg week 1-4
tren ace 300mg week 8-12

PCT
week 12-15

This way you can still maximize ur cycle for the first 4 weeks... then the test is fully kicked in, then to finish ur cycle you can harden up ur gains and continue to run the short ester ace right up til around the day before you start pct.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say, i'm lovin where your heads at. I'm thinkin about running the exact same cycle as you only i was thinking of running the sust for 12 weeks to maximize the longer esters.

What do you think about running the tren this way.. and guys, feel free to bash me if this sounds crazy or dumb but why not run...

sust 750mg week 1-10
tren ace 300mg week 1-4
tren ace 300mg week 8-12

PCT
week 12-15

This way you can still maximize ur cycle for the first 4 weeks... then the test is fully kicked in, then to finish ur cycle you can harden up ur gains and continue to run the short ester ace right up til around the day before you start pct.

u'll probably see more gains from the tren, thats why i suggest running tren ace the first 6-8 weeks so then the remaining 4 weeks of test will solidify the tren "good-ness".....just my opinion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11