Proposed Cycle.....Feedback Please

jmul508

Awards
What do you all think of a cycle such as this......

Week1-3: Fina @ 40-50mg EOD
Week1-10: Test Enth. @ 500mg/wk
Week1-10: Deca @ 200mg/wk
Week11-13: Fina @ 40-50mg EOD

My thought behind using the fina there is because its short acting so it can help to jump start my cycle and continue to give me gains at the end of my cycle, as the two long acting drugs are begining to wear off. Keeping doses of Fina that low b/c I'm a firm believer in more isn't necessarily better. I've never used Fina before, but I'm almost positive I can make those doses work to my advantage.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

pharaohf4

Awards
I can't commit on Fina since I have never used it but the front load and ending with a quick acting steroid is a good idea. I would personally bump the deca to 400mgs/wk. Also what are your current stats? that will help us determine if this cycle is good for you

jmul508

Awards
I'm a relatively lean (roughly 10-12%) 195-200lber

BMZ

Awards
IMHO opinion I would say dump the fina weeks 1-3
and just use the test and deca, and up the deca.....
save the fina for the end like what you have already.

size

Awards
  • Established
I posted the same answer at bb.com.

I do not like how you are using the fina, I would drop it. I would increase the deca to at least 300mg.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Remember, tren is VERY suppressive. Adding it near the end of a cycle may make recovery that much harder...

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I like the tren for the first of a cycle for the increase in strength..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Chemo, bro tren will shut you down hard and it's something you def something you don't want to mess with after 10weeks of test. I would use it for the first 3 weeks rather then the last. If you want to use something while the test clears out I would use winny or test prop.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, finishing on tren is a very very bad idea. Also, bump the deca to at least 300mg. What's your Post Cycle look like?

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
I disagree about finishing with tren especially since he is already using deca. However, I just do not think 3 weeks of tren is that useful and I believe this is his first cycle and for that reason I would not use tren.

Many people like to end a cycle using tren and prop. I will not argue that tren is not very suppressive though as we all know it is. However, after 10 weeks on deca I doubt that tren will make any difference in that area.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Remember, tren is VERY suppressive. Adding it near the end of a cycle may make recovery that much harder...
Definitely, and especially stacked w/ Deca.
What is your cycle experience, age, stats?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe i didn't catch that the first time.... Deca and Tren together is almost asking for progesterone induced gyno.

ManBeast

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Run the tren and the test for the first 6 weeks, the drop the tren and add in the deca at 400-600mg per week till the end.

size

Awards
  • Established
Run the tren and the test for the first 6 weeks, the drop the tren and add in the deca at 400-600mg per week till the end.

No b/c then he is only using deca for 4 weeks. Not a useful time frame.

Why not just save the tren for another cycle and do the always effective combo of test and deca?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
btw , manbeast , there is no progesterone induced gyno .

juststarting

Awards
I agree with Chemo, bro tren will shut you down hard and it's something you def something you don't want to mess with after 10weeks of test. I would use it for the first 3 weeks rather then the last. If you want to use something while the test clears out I would use winny or test prop.

Wouldn't your test be shut down already if you were on 10 weeks of test. How much more shut down can you get by adding in the tren.

Would this be the same advice if we were talking about adding M1T to the front and end of a test cycle.

What about using the tren week 1-3 and weeks 7-9 so that if the tren does shut you down hard it has a chance to rebound while there is still test going into the system.

I wouldn't do but I am curious what you guys have to say. I was under the impression that you wanted to end a cycle with a short acting steroid which is why winny is such a great choice but the tren is also short acting right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Then I am unclear on the pathway that causes it, but I have heard of people getting gyno while on high doses of tren, along with test and an anti-e, that didn't go away with nolva.

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Estrogen is what causes gyno. Progestins may contribute directly or indirectly by stimulating IGF-1 production in mammary tissue . simple as that really . like u said , there was test in the mixture , a blood test would show u why the phenomenon was being seen .
anyway , as far as the cycle goes , i think the fellow has a decent plan over there , i'd not even increase the doses , i'd just stop the cycle at week 10 , no more extension of the cycle till week 13 , thats about it really , use hcg , use the anti aromatase and anti estrogens , and grow baby :) .

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You ask 15 gearheads and you'll get 15 different opinions ;)

Screw it...run a test only cycle at 750-1000 mg weekly. Can't go wrong with that for a first timer.

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen is what causes gyno. Progestins may contribute directly or indirectly by stimulating IGF-1 production in mammary tissue . simple as that really
Could be an inbalance or homones itself. It would explain gyno in low estrogen enviroments.

But that debate has been beaten to death...Glad someone read the progesterone/prolactin thread at CEM ;)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol , yeah , and i drilled bc's head soo much after that thro mails :) till he explained every single point to me :) . lol . irrelevent here , but big cat is one of the best and most helpful people ive met online :) .

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
size , if ure free now , maybe get on chat over here and we can talk . i'll be over there now .

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
**** i'm not able to log in for some reason , get on the bbing.com chat bro .