1st time advice sought - AnabolicMinds.com

1st time advice sought

1. New Member

1st time advice sought

I am 37 years old. At 20 years old I grew like a weed. I went from 6'2 150 to 200 pounds in about a year. All natural. Mainly weight gainers and ate a lot of food and gains from lifting hard and being new to lifting. I pretty much kept the same size the last 17 years although my muscles are much more defined now. I am 6'2 194 about 10-12% bodyfat.

I have lifted most years since when I was . For a few years less serious but much more serious in the last 3 years. For one and a half of these years I was playing a lot of tennis which limited my gains. Now with 2 young kids ages 1 and 3 I have no time for tennis but I am able to lift.

I can say the last few weeks I feel a big difference with the Drive. Only other test booster ever was one time Activate Xtreme. Good product but it made me too aggressive. I felt like I had a short temper when using it.

Mainly take just the basics protein, bcaa, eaa, WMS, BA, creatine but I am thinking of taking it to the next level with more advanced supps but not sure yet.

I was considering H-DROL but I really no very little about these type of supplements.

I am more concerned about the PCT as I see most recommend 6-OXO or Reversitol (I have seen 6-OXO can increase hair loss). H-DROL I have read causes less hair loss. I have front hair loss so I do not want to increase shedding.

According to otcptc.com they have 8 weeks of OTC. The last 4 say 6-OXO and Act Xtreme but it seems like weeks 5-8 are optional.

If I did do H-DROL I would go 50mg. Or if there are other things to consider that would be recommended please let me know. I did have another post in this section last week but this post has more detail so I thought that might be more helpful to get more specific advice.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    I am 37 years old. At 20 years old I grew like a weed. I went from 6'2 150 to 200 pounds in about a year. All natural. Mainly weight gainers and ate a lot of food and gains from lifting hard and being new to lifting. I pretty much kept the same size the last 17 years although my muscles are much more defined now. I am 6'2 194 about 10-12% bodyfat.

I have lifted most years since when I was . For a few years less serious but much more serious in the last 3 years. For one and a half of these years I was playing a lot of tennis which limited my gains. Now with 2 young kids ages 1 and 3 I have no time for tennis but I am able to lift.

I can say the last few weeks I feel a big difference with the Drive. Only other test booster ever was one time Activate Xtreme. Good product but it made me too aggressive. I felt like I had a short temper when using it.

Mainly take just the basics protein, bcaa, eaa, WMS, BA, creatine but I am thinking of taking it to the next level with more advanced supps but not sure yet.

I was considering H-DROL but I really no very little about these type of supplements.

I am more concerned about the PCT as I see most recommend 6-OXO or Reversitol (I have seen 6-OXO can increase hair loss). H-DROL I have read causes less hair loss. I have front hair loss so I do not want to increase shedding.

According to otcptc.com they have 8 weeks of OTC. The last 4 say 6-OXO and Act Xtreme but it seems like weeks 5-8 are optional.

If I did do H-DROL I would go 50mg. Or if there are other things to consider that would be recommended please let me know. I did have another post in this section last week but this post has more detail so I thought that might be more helpful to get more specific advice.

H-drol is a good beginner PH compound....low sides/good gains are reported.

Most run it at 50mgs. for a few weeks and then ramp it up to 75 for the last couple.

I personally don't feel it would be bad on hair loss(like P-plex). Run at least 5 wks..

Its(h-drol) a good recomp dry PH

Generally a serm is not needed...I would say reversitol,Lean extreme would be a bare minimum PCT(4 wks.)

Keep researching and good luck
  3. New Member

thank you for the reply. any thing else besides the Lean Xtreme. I used that once before and it did not agree with my stomach. I had to stop taking it after a few doses.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    thank you for the reply. any thing else besides the Lean Xtreme. I used that once before and it did not agree with my stomach. I had to stop taking it after a few doses.

Yeah there are other anti-corts out there...X-lean and such. As a matter of fact I believe that a thread popped up a while back about the different anti-corts. It was a poll question thread. Try a search on it an it should come up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 03:05 AM
  3. Advice from Personal Trainers Sought!
    By pride515 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:21 PM
  4. another PH newbie - your advice sought
    By crazysquirrel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:14 PM
  5. another PH newbie - your advice sought
    By crazysquirrel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:37 PM