First Cycle, Non test. stack. Need the OK

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Wink First Cycle, Non test. stack. Need the OK


    Here is the basic idea:
    I get sides from test. I naturally have higher test levels and my pattern hair loss has slowly progressed in the front and top for the past few years. I shed sometimes and soemtiems I don't. I break out almost every other week regularly and I am 26 years old in great helath. Go figure. but I am trying to steer clear of a testosterone suspension or enanthate cycle and go with this:

    12 WEEK CYCLE PLAN

    * NO Testosterone Cycle

    Weeks 1-12
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 300-400 mg/wk
    Primobolan - 100-200mg/wk
    Winstrol (Stanazolol) 50-100 mg/wk
    Accutane 20mg/day

    Weeks 13-15
    Clomid Dosage (If Used in PCT).
    - 150mg clomid first day 100 next day 50 mg thereafter for three weeks.
    - .5mg liquidex every other day. (maybe)

    If I can get the hgh I am adding 4i.u. a day for 5 on two off for half a year.

    Diet will be in check and I am an ectomorph mostly so I have to eat a lot** I am a personal trainer and will be working out and writing down what I do. Hitting all major muscle groups and training everything consistantly, Self myofacial release and stretching as well. I am ready to go!!

    :bruce2:

  2. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    I've done EQ/Winny cycle with out the primo and loved it EQ/Winny stack used to be a very common stack. I think Holy has also prepped people on this stack if I remember correctly I like the EQ for 14 weeks though if you have enough
  3. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by krmass25 View Post
    Here is the basic idea:
    I get sides from test. I naturally have higher test levels and my pattern hair loss has slowly progressed in the front and top for the past few years. I shed sometimes and soemtiems I don't. I break out almost every other week regularly and I am 26 years old in great helath. Go figure. but I am trying to steer clear of a testosterone suspension or enanthate cycle and go with this:

    12 WEEK CYCLE PLAN

    * NO Testosterone Cycle

    Weeks 1-12
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 300-400 mg/wk
    Primobolan - 100-200mg/wk
    Winstrol (Stanazolol) 50-100 mg/wk
    Accutane 20mg/day

    Weeks 13-15
    Clomid Dosage (If Used in PCT).
    - 150mg clomid first day 100 next day 50 mg thereafter for three weeks.
    - .5mg liquidex every other day. (maybe)

    If I can get the hgh I am adding 4i.u. a day for 5 on two off for half a year.

    Diet will be in check and I am an ectomorph mostly so I have to eat a lot** I am a personal trainer and will be working out and writing down what I do. Hitting all major muscle groups and training everything consistantly, Self myofacial release and stretching as well. I am ready to go!!

    :bruce2:
    Your 1st post and it's actually not newbish and crying for "HELP! I FUQQED UP MY SUPERDROL CYCLE....DO I NEED PCT?".

    krmass

    I'm interested in your GH. I haven't seen many (if any really) AAS cycles in the Steroid section that use GH (IGF-1, sure). Do you have GH experience? 5 on, 2 off is a good regimen. You might want to take a look at the IGF/GH (peptidies) section of AM.com. I have a CJC-1295/GHRP-6 log going in there...those are GH releasers I am NOT doing AAS w/them right now though, but I will prob. do it w/in the next 6 months. Anyways, not to hijack your thread. There's also some great stickies in the peptides section too..FYI bro.

    GOOD LUCK, let us know how your mass cycle turns out!

    PEACE,

    -Papa!-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    looks good, the primo shudnt be dosed under 200mg, 300 if u can afford it. i use primo quite frequently have and never noticed its full effects under 300mg.

    how are you dosing the winstrol? 50mg ed ? or 50mg per week?

    also gh is great but not always worth the money depending wher u get it.
  5. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    693

    First off, a non test cycle is fine, and can be a very good cycle that yields great gains....

    Having said that, we've got some glaring issues here....I would NEVER run primo at less than 500-600mgs for a male...the gains are just going to be very minimal at best. Primo can be a fantastic addition, but 100-200mgs will not yield any appreciable results in a male.

    Secondly, 100mgs A WEEK of winstrol will certainly not be beneficial. If you meant 50-100mgs ED, then thats another story, but otherwise you're truly wasting money.

    Lastly, I am a huge fan of EQ...I have used it countless times and prepped people with it as well....Again though, you have to keep the mgs fairly high to see appriecable results. 400mgs is the absolute least I would run....

    All in all, you can make this a sweet cycle, but you have to reconsider the mgs here....these are all very mild anabolics and cant just be ran with minimal amounts. If its finanacial constraints, leave out one of the compounds, and go from there...

    holy
  6. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Red face


    Thanks for the positive responses. Yes I used HGH with a very mild dosing of anavar in the past and saw great hard muscle and leaned out quite a bit while eating to gain... I was swimming, lifting only about 3 days a week. Did two 2i.u. shots most days morning and later in afternoon with good food. It worked out well and I would love to do it again. Looking to really make some muscle gains though. I am a Nasm certified trainer and know my stuff. now I have to use my good genetics to build a ridiculous body. I just got a modeling contract in manhatten and I want to make the most of it. no playing around here. As far as financial restraints. I honestly have no idea where its coming from at this point. I dont know anyone and I was just reading up and planning out what I would do if I actually came across it. we'll see. I like the idea of very little sides...

    It basically breaks down to this:
    740 i.u. HGH
    4800mg EQ
    2400mg(option1) 3600mg(option2) Primo
    1200mg 4200mg winny
    360mg accutane
    30mg liquidex
    1500mg Clomid


    If anyone wants to pm me any info about this stuff please help lol No newb here thanks,
    Last edited by krmass25; 10-17-2008 at 01:43 AM. Reason: important info
  7. Registered User
    Stupes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    0

    Holy is right - the winni needs to be 50mg-100mg per day. Is that what you meant? However, if you are concerned about hair loss then winni is not a wise choice - it is a DHT derivative so it is tough on the hair line.

    If it were me - I'd run the EQ at 600 for 14 weeks with the first two weeks ront loaded in an effort to get the blood levels up a little quicker - run low dose test e at 200 a week - and kick off the cycle with a designer oral that is easy on the hairline for the first 4 weeks.
  8. Registered User
    Behemoth1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by krmass25 View Post
    Here is the basic idea:
    I get sides from test. I naturally have higher test levels and my pattern hair loss has slowly progressed in the front and top for the past few years. I shed sometimes and soemtiems I don't. I break out almost every other week regularly and I am 26 years old in great helath. Go figure. but I am trying to steer clear of a testosterone suspension or enanthate cycle and go with this:

    12 WEEK CYCLE PLAN

    * NO Testosterone Cycle

    Weeks 1-12
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 300-400 mg/wk
    Primobolan - 100-200mg/wk
    Winstrol (Stanazolol) 50-100 mg/wk
    Accutane 20mg/day

    Weeks 13-15
    Clomid Dosage (If Used in PCT).
    - 150mg clomid first day 100 next day 50 mg thereafter for three weeks.
    - .5mg liquidex every other day. (maybe)

    If I can get the hgh I am adding 4i.u. a day for 5 on two off for half a year.

    Diet will be in check and I am an ectomorph mostly so I have to eat a lot** I am a personal trainer and will be working out and writing down what I do. Hitting all major muscle groups and training everything consistantly, Self myofacial release and stretching as well. I am ready to go!!

    :bruce2:
    test won't do your hairline harm but i assure you that winny will start knockin hair out hardcore.
  9. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    coupla things, first how do you know your sensitive to test if youve never run a cycle? second, accutane is pretty hepatoxic, i dont know how smart this is to run on cycle. your gear is going to be beating your liver up pretty badly already.
  10. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    accutane works ill back that up, and it never elevated my liver values past normal ranges even while on other AAS, just dont use it year round, just on cycle and thru your pct if nessesary.
  11. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    That is all great info. I will go with the experience and not take winny then. Primo EQ? Why not do Primo and EQ instead of the EQ and Enanthate? I had my blood taken and had elevated levels of testosterone and I am a rage most of the time anyway.... I break out bad in these bleeding infected pores. This older body builder that used to juice his brains out that was a manager at my work told me when he took gear he used to break out with zits that just bled a lot and that kinda ****. I have the symptoms of test already... I am a model and need to clear my skin up in the worst way. I only get acne on the face and never anywhere lese. it is very very annoying.
  12. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    equipoise personally makes me break out pretty bad on my chest shoulders and upper back area.
  13. Registered User
    Behemoth1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by krmass25 View Post
    I am a model and need to clear my skin up in the worst way.
    officially done helping
  14. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    officially done helping

    It is the truth. If your career depended on your face having clear skin and you broke out consistantly every other week and you were 26 years old you would be fed up with it too BRO
  15. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Wink


    So My Cycle Started out looking like this:

    Weeks 1-12
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 300-400 mg/wk
    Primobolan - 100-200mg/wk
    Winstrol (Stanazolol) 50-100 mg/wk

    It will now look more like this:*

    Weeks 1-14
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 400 mg/wk
    Primobolan - 300mg/wk




    Any Issues?

    btw I react to things quite well for the most part. I am sure if I add 400mg of anything my body will know vs taking 600mg for the eq. I am going to be taking propecia the whole time too no matter what. maybe rogaine. I am paranoid. I lost some up my right front side, its thinning and looks ok now but if it gets any worse I will freak out.

  16. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    looks like a good lean bulker, dont expect to blow up.
  17. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Red face


    I didn't know there were such things as lean bulkers but that is EXACTLY what I want. I need to just gain muscle and I am already ripped to pieces so any of this is going to make me look like an animal. Any water I gain will be very visible. I am sitting at about 6% bf naturally and never fluctuate weight. I weigh the most now that I ever have in my life at 165. That seems light but I have always been 5-7 % bf and tons of strength for my size. This should be the edge I need.
  18. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0

    You need amore research bro, Your going to lose hair on this cycle.. propecia with EQ has not shown to stop hair loss any, infact it might even turn out to make it worse.

    Primo is a dht derivitive and despite all the "mild" effects of it, theres numerous posts online of people encountering hair thinning or loss.

    A hair safe cycle that yields good gains can be the hardest thing to accomplish, my advice to you would be to look into Turinabol, or deca cycle.
  19. Registered User
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    349

    Any DHT compound will flair up male pattern baldness.. Winnie is also a DHT derrivative and will contribute to loosing hair....

    Acne will can show up from any hormonal product not just test... You are playing with hormone levals it throws things off ballance and that is how the body reacts...Keep that in mind
  20. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    imo eq + Primo is way more mild then most other stacks out there... primo is basicly side effect free under 600mg, and even then..
  21. Registered User
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    349

    I think you will be happy with the EQ.. I absolutely love the stuff... Run it long is my only suggestion... You will be happy you did around week 14-16
  22. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    I think you will be happy with the EQ.. I absolutely love the stuff... Run it long is my only suggestion... You will be happy you did around week 14-16
    everyone says this, what can you expect from a 14 week run of EQ alone?

    By what week is your libido effected?

    How much lbs can you expect to gain?
  23. Registered User
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    349

    EQ is a slow starter You wont see much untill at least week six or seven.. But after 14 weeks you will be hard as a rock with veins like a road map...haha

    The gains again are slow but more maintainable.. As for Libido I have never had neg sides in that area..Someone else chime in if im wrong but that would not be m concern..

    Watch your blood pressure due to inrease in red blood cells... But other then that its some solid sh*t..
  24. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    That is all awesome info. I am going to just get the propecia and take this mild cycle witht he primo / eq and see what happens. Then I can see if it messes with my hair... if a little more falls out I will just get the medical hair thing whatever....
  25. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Exclamation


    ok.. Should I do EQ and Deca? Very popular right? I need to know exactly what I should do. They all seem to have great benefits.. I don't need much to have a change appear but I want to gain 15-20 solid pounds.. It seems easy to me with all the gear
  26. Registered User
    animaleater2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    austtralia
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    115

    I got a great idea on how to avoid the hairloss. DONT CYCLE! Take the time and money and invest in more basic food and training. Not trying to give you a hard time but I cant believe anyone reading this hasn't questioned cycling when you weigh
    165. I gaurantee if you upped your calories significantly, really focused on getting stonger on key lifts, and said good bye to drugs you would be a world better off. Easily you probably have another 20-30 natural pounds in you if you do the work.
    Sorry for coming off as a hard ass but come on people things need to be said!
  27. Registered User
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    349

    This is pretty much the exact thing i told him in hbis other thread...Eat G*d Dammit... Juice will not do anything and will be a complete wast if your only taking in 2500 cals... \WHich from the diet you posted on the other thread is pretty much where you are...
  28. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Cool


    yea I might do that if I hadn't waited 10 years to take a cycle since I started working out...

    I also have had the right diet before and done it for a couple months.. I dont care if you guys think I can gain 30 more lbs naturally...i'm 26 wit ha modeling contract on the line Right NOW. not 10 more years. Thanks for caring.... Now Anyone know... EQ Deca? Any thoughts and please don't care about me **:burg:
  29. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    with 19-nor's (tren/deca) its a MUST to have test in there. i suugest EQ and Primo
  30. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    try the eq and primo i really doubt your going to have hairloss..
  31. Registered User
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by krmass25 View Post
    yea I might do that if I hadn't waited 10 years to take a cycle since I started working out...

    I also have had the right diet before and done it for a couple months.. I dont care if you guys think I can gain 30 more lbs naturally...i'm 26 wit ha modeling contract on the line Right NOW. not 10 more years. Thanks for caring.... Now Anyone know... EQ Deca? Any thoughts and please don't care about me **:burg:
    It seems like you want everyone to give you there blessings on doing a cycle that is not suggested for your first one...

    It also seems like your going to rely on steroids to "bulk" even though your diet isnot where it needs to be...

    Everyone thinks you need to eat more and if you plan on running anything KEEP IT SIMPLE...

    Bold solo would be your best bet... You are not ready for deca.. And i dont think the primo is necessary. If you want to run bold you need to for like i daid befor 14-16 weeks... Its dense lean mass(if you eat enough) and it is less androgenic then test....
  32. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    It seems like you want everyone to give you there blessings on doing a cycle that is not suggested for your first one...

    It also seems like your going to rely on steroids to "bulk" even though your diet isnot where it needs to be...

    Everyone thinks you need to eat more and if you plan on running anything KEEP IT SIMPLE...

    Bold solo would be your best bet... You are not ready for deca.. And i dont think the primo is necessary. If you want to run bold you need to for like i daid befor 14-16 weeks... Its dense lean mass(if you eat enough) and it is less androgenic then test....
    Well a lot of people have said to do this stack along with guys I know from around my area... A few people have said don't do anything... I was looking for somthing with low sides and I could gain lean hard muscle (about 15-20 lbs and of course I would have my diet down perfect... So you are saying Just go with EQ and nothing else? I would love for that to be the truth because that is less money and pokes with needles.. What do some of you other guys think. no stack just eq...
  33. Registered User
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    349

    Even if your taking eq and primo you are not going to put on 20 lbs bro... You need test for that... Hence the reason I said to up the intake of calories drastically...

    Steroids are not magig you have to eat and each compound has its ups and downs.. I would not advise a beginer to stack multiple compounds together that they have no idea how they are going to react to... So if you cant use test then Boldenon/EQ is a more mild option...
  34. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    in a 14-16 week cycle of eq and primo you could probly put on 15 lean lbs. i still say go with the eq and primo youl be happy you did. especialy if your a model then primo is your best friend.
  35. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0

    your going to shed on eq and primo. Heres the hard truth to roids and your hair.

    Any steroid regardless which one is considered an "androgen", any excess androgens in your body will impact your hair if you are prone to balding. This means if you are gaining weight off even the mildest steroid, you can bet your hurting your hair as well.

    Some people including me have had the misconception that just sticking to TEST and finasteride would make gains and keep hair, WRONG. That excess 200mg or so of non reduced test is also harming your hair follices.

    So its your choice, your a model right? Is muscle more valuable than your hair? you can always natualy work your way up to a great body, but you will never regrow the hair you lost. For somone in your shoes, juice may not be the best way to go. If you plan on ignoring all the good advice and doing a cycle anyway, I would stick with something like TBOL or H-Drol and load up on topical treatments to try and stop any hair loss at the scalp as finasteride is useless with anything but TEST. Goodluck man
  36. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    647

    you completely overestimate the damage that one cycle of eq and primo will do.
  37. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

    Red face


    i think one cycle of EQ- primo won't demolish my hair. Right now muscles are more important then hair because money can buy both... I already went ot that medical hair restoration place. I really would only need a small procedure to gain a small scar and all my hairline back which I am prepared to do once I have the money so I dont care about that. I am going to take the drugs and hope for the best then deal with whatever happens and pay more money to get my hair back if I need to.
  38. Registered User
    animal eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    95

    Quote Originally Posted by krmass25 View Post
    i think one cycle of EQ- primo won't demolish my hair. Right now muscles are more important then hair because money can buy both... I already went ot that medical hair restoration place. I really would only need a small procedure to gain a small scar and all my hairline back which I am prepared to do once I have the money so I dont care about that. I am going to take the drugs and hope for the best then deal with whatever happens and pay more money to get my hair back if I need to.
    Good luck mate, with these reasoning skills you just might need it.
  39. Registered User
    krmass25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    92

  40. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10629

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    First off, a non test cycle is fine, and can be a very good cycle that yields great gains....

    Having said that, we've got some glaring issues here....I would NEVER run primo at less than 500-600mgs for a male...the gains are just going to be very minimal at best. Primo can be a fantastic addition, but 100-200mgs will not yield any appreciable results in a male.

    Secondly, 100mgs A WEEK of winstrol will certainly not be beneficial. If you meant 50-100mgs ED, then thats another story, but otherwise you're truly wasting money.

    Lastly, I am a huge fan of EQ...I have used it countless times and prepped people with it as well....Again though, you have to keep the mgs fairly high to see appriecable results. 400mgs is the absolute least I would run....

    All in all, you can make this a sweet cycle, but you have to reconsider the mgs here....these are all very mild anabolics and cant just be ran with minimal amounts. If its finanacial constraints, leave out one of the compounds, and go from there...

    holy
    Good advice here. I'd also suggest dropping the winny. Its pretty androgenic and has a higher potential to aggravate your acne and hairloss.

    You also need to up your dosages. They are just too low.

    Why not just run a boldenone-only cycle? Grab a bit more EQ and run it at 600mg/week for 14-16 wks. I think you'll save yourself some money and the gains will be exactly what you're looking for.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dbol/Test E/Winstrol cycle stack advice!!
    By spyder786 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 02:44 AM
  2. 2nd Cycle... What to stack with Test E?
    By ajensen11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:57 PM
  3. Coming off a test cyp cycle....which nha stack?
    By json75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 09:28 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in