First Cycle, Non test. stack. Need the OK

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
Here is the basic idea:
I get sides from test. I naturally have higher test levels and my pattern hair loss has slowly progressed in the front and top for the past few years. I shed sometimes and soemtiems I don't. I break out almost every other week regularly and I am 26 years old in great helath. Go figure. but I am trying to steer clear of a testosterone suspension or enanthate cycle and go with this:

12 WEEK CYCLE PLAN

* NO Testosterone Cycle

Weeks 1-12
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 300-400 mg/wk
Primobolan - 100-200mg/wk
Winstrol (Stanazolol) 50-100 mg/wk
Accutane 20mg/day

Weeks 13-15
Clomid Dosage (If Used in PCT).
- 150mg clomid first day 100 next day 50 mg thereafter for three weeks.
- .5mg liquidex every other day. (maybe)

If I can get the hgh I am adding 4i.u. a day for 5 on two off for half a year.

Diet will be in check and I am an ectomorph mostly so I have to eat a lot** I am a personal trainer and will be working out and writing down what I do. Hitting all major muscle groups and training everything consistantly, Self myofacial release and stretching as well. I am ready to go!!

:bruce2:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done EQ/Winny cycle with out the primo and loved it EQ/Winny stack used to be a very common stack. I think Holy has also prepped people on this stack if I remember correctly I like the EQ for 14 weeks though if you have enough

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Here is the basic idea:
I get sides from test. I naturally have higher test levels and my pattern hair loss has slowly progressed in the front and top for the past few years. I shed sometimes and soemtiems I don't. I break out almost every other week regularly and I am 26 years old in great helath. Go figure. but I am trying to steer clear of a testosterone suspension or enanthate cycle and go with this:

12 WEEK CYCLE PLAN

* NO Testosterone Cycle

Weeks 1-12
Accutane 20mg/day

Weeks 13-15

Diet will be in check and I am an ectomorph mostly so I have to eat a lot** I am a personal trainer and will be working out and writing down what I do. Hitting all major muscle groups and training everything consistantly, Self myofacial release and stretching as well. I am ready to go!!

Your 1st post and it's actually not newbish and crying for "HELP! I FUQQED UP MY SUPERDROL CYCLE....DO I NEED PCT?".

:clap2: krmass

I'm interested in your GH. I haven't seen many (if any really) AAS cycles in the Steroid section that use GH (IGF-1, sure). Do you have GH experience? 5 on, 2 off is a good regimen. You might want to take a look at the IGF/GH (peptidies) section of AM.com. I have a CJC-1295/GHRP-6 log going in there...those are GH releasers ;) I am NOT doing AAS w/them right now though, but I will prob. do it w/in the next 6 months. Anyways, not to hijack your thread. There's also some great stickies in the peptides section too..FYI bro.

GOOD LUCK, let us know how your mass cycle turns out!

PEACE,

-Papa!-

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good, the primo shudnt be dosed under 200mg, 300 if u can afford it. i use primo quite frequently have and never noticed its full effects under 300mg.

how are you dosing the winstrol? 50mg ed ? or 50mg per week?

also gh is great but not always worth the money depending wher u get it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
First off, a non test cycle is fine, and can be a very good cycle that yields great gains....

Having said that, we've got some glaring issues here....I would NEVER run primo at less than 500-600mgs for a male...the gains are just going to be very minimal at best. Primo can be a fantastic addition, but 100-200mgs will not yield any appreciable results in a male.

Secondly, 100mgs A WEEK of winstrol will certainly not be beneficial. If you meant 50-100mgs ED, then thats another story, but otherwise you're truly wasting money.

Lastly, I am a huge fan of EQ...I have used it countless times and prepped people with it as well....Again though, you have to keep the mgs fairly high to see appriecable results. 400mgs is the absolute least I would run....

All in all, you can make this a sweet cycle, but you have to reconsider the mgs here....these are all very mild anabolics and cant just be ran with minimal amounts. If its finanacial constraints, leave out one of the compounds, and go from there...

holy

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
Thanks for the positive responses. Yes I used HGH with a very mild dosing of anavar in the past and saw great hard muscle and leaned out quite a bit while eating to gain... I was swimming, lifting only about 3 days a week. Did two 2i.u. shots most days morning and later in afternoon with good food. It worked out well and I would love to do it again. Looking to really make some muscle gains though. I am a Nasm certified trainer and know my stuff. now I have to use my good genetics to build a ridiculous body. I just got a modeling contract in manhatten and I want to make the most of it. no playing around here. As far as financial restraints. I honestly have no idea where its coming from at this point. I dont know anyone and I was just reading up and planning out what I would do if I actually came across it. :sad: we'll see. I like the idea of very little sides...

It basically breaks down to this:
740 i.u. HGH
4800mg EQ
2400mg(option1) 3600mg(option2) Primo
1200mg 4200mg winny
360mg accutane
30mg liquidex
1500mg Clomid

If anyone wants to pm me any info about this stuff please help lol No newb here thanks,

Last edited:

Stupes

Holy is right - the winni needs to be 50mg-100mg per day. Is that what you meant? However, if you are concerned about hair loss then winni is not a wise choice - it is a DHT derivative so it is tough on the hair line.

If it were me - I'd run the EQ at 600 for 14 weeks with the first two weeks ront loaded in an effort to get the blood levels up a little quicker - run low dose test e at 200 a week - and kick off the cycle with a designer oral that is easy on the hairline for the first 4 weeks.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Here is the basic idea:

12 WEEK CYCLE PLAN

* NO Testosterone Cycle

Weeks 1-12
Accutane 20mg/day

Weeks 13-15

test won't do your hairline harm but i assure you that winny will start knockin hair out hardcore.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
coupla things, first how do you know your sensitive to test if youve never run a cycle? second, accutane is pretty hepatoxic, i dont know how smart this is to run on cycle. your gear is going to be beating your liver up pretty badly already.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
accutane works ill back that up, and it never elevated my liver values past normal ranges even while on other AAS, just dont use it year round, just on cycle and thru your pct if nessesary.

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
That is all great info. I will go with the experience and not take winny then. Primo EQ? Why not do Primo and EQ instead of the EQ and Enanthate? I had my blood taken and had elevated levels of testosterone and I am a rage most of the time anyway.... I break out bad in these bleeding infected pores. This older body builder that used to juice his brains out that was a manager at my work told me when he took gear he used to break out with zits that just bled a lot and that kinda ****. I have the symptoms of test already... I am a model and need to clear my skin up in the worst way. I only get acne on the face and never anywhere lese. it is very very annoying. :aargh:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
equipoise personally makes me break out pretty bad on my chest shoulders and upper back area.

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
officially done helping :rolleyes:

:dance: It is the truth. If your career depended on your face having clear skin and you broke out consistantly every other week and you were 26 years old you would be fed up with it too BRO

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
So My Cycle Started out looking like this:

Weeks 1-12

It will now look more like this:*

Weeks 1-14
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate 400 mg/wk
Primobolan - 300mg/wk

:woohoo:

Any Issues?

btw I react to things quite well for the most part. I am sure if I add 400mg of anything my body will know vs taking 600mg for the eq. I am going to be taking propecia the whole time too no matter what. maybe rogaine. I am paranoid. I lost some up my right front side, its thinning and looks ok now but if it gets any worse I will freak out. :aargh:

:bow28:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good lean bulker, dont expect to blow up.

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
I didn't know there were such things as lean bulkers but that is EXACTLY what I want. I need to just gain muscle and I am already ripped to pieces so any of this is going to make me look like an animal. Any water I gain will be very visible. I am sitting at about 6% bf naturally and never fluctuate weight. I weigh the most now that I ever have in my life at 165. That seems light but I have always been 5-7 % bf and tons of strength for my size. :fool2: This should be the edge I need.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need amore research bro, Your going to lose hair on this cycle.. propecia with EQ has not shown to stop hair loss any, infact it might even turn out to make it worse.

Primo is a dht derivitive and despite all the "mild" effects of it, theres numerous posts online of people encountering hair thinning or loss.

A hair safe cycle that yields good gains can be the hardest thing to accomplish, my advice to you would be to look into Turinabol, or deca cycle.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Any DHT compound will flair up male pattern baldness.. Winnie is also a DHT derrivative and will contribute to loosing hair....

Acne will can show up from any hormonal product not just test... You are playing with hormone levals it throws things off ballance and that is how the body reacts...Keep that in mind

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
imo eq + Primo is way more mild then most other stacks out there... primo is basicly side effect free under 600mg, and even then..

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be happy with the EQ.. I absolutely love the stuff... Run it long is my only suggestion... You will be happy you did around week 14-16

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you will be happy with the EQ.. I absolutely love the stuff... Run it long is my only suggestion... You will be happy you did around week 14-16
everyone says this, what can you expect from a 14 week run of EQ alone?

By what week is your libido effected?

How much lbs can you expect to gain?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
EQ is a slow starter You wont see much untill at least week six or seven.. But after 14 weeks you will be hard as a rock with veins like a road map...haha

The gains again are slow but more maintainable.. As for Libido I have never had neg sides in that area..Someone else chime in if im wrong but that would not be m concern..

Watch your blood pressure due to inrease in red blood cells... But other then that its some solid sh*t..

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
That is all awesome info. I am going to just get the propecia and take this mild cycle witht he primo / eq and see what happens. Then I can see if it messes with my hair... if a little more falls out I will just get the medical hair thing whatever....:rofl:

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
ok.. Should I do EQ and Deca? Very popular right? I need to know exactly what I should do. They all seem to have great benefits.. I don't need much to have a change appear but I want to gain 15-20 solid pounds.. It seems easy to me with all the gear:ntome:

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
I got a great idea on how to avoid the hairloss. DONT CYCLE! Take the time and money and invest in more basic food and training. Not trying to give you a hard time but I cant believe anyone reading this hasn't questioned cycling when you weigh
165. I gaurantee if you upped your calories significantly, really focused on getting stonger on key lifts, and said good bye to drugs you would be a world better off. Easily you probably have another 20-30 natural pounds in you if you do the work.
Sorry for coming off as a hard ass but come on people things need to be said!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty much the exact thing i told him in hbis other thread...Eat G*d Dammit... Juice will not do anything and will be a complete wast if your only taking in 2500 cals... \WHich from the diet you posted on the other thread is pretty much where you are...

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
yea I might do that if I hadn't waited 10 years to take a cycle since I started working out...

I also have had the right diet before and done it for a couple months.. I dont care if you guys think I can gain 30 more lbs naturally...i'm 26 wit ha modeling contract on the line Right NOW. not 10 more years. Thanks for caring.... Now Anyone know... EQ Deca? Any thoughts and please don't care about me **:burg:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
with 19-nor's (tren/deca) its a MUST to have test in there. i suugest EQ and Primo

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
try the eq and primo i really doubt your going to have hairloss..

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
yea I might do that if I hadn't waited 10 years to take a cycle since I started working out...

I also have had the right diet before and done it for a couple months.. I dont care if you guys think I can gain 30 more lbs naturally...i'm 26 wit ha modeling contract on the line Right NOW. not 10 more years. Thanks for caring.... Now Anyone know... EQ Deca? Any thoughts and please don't care about me **:burg:
It seems like you want everyone to give you there blessings on doing a cycle that is not suggested for your first one...

It also seems like your going to rely on steroids to "bulk" even though your diet isnot where it needs to be...

Everyone thinks you need to eat more and if you plan on running anything KEEP IT SIMPLE...

Bold solo would be your best bet... You are not ready for deca.. And i dont think the primo is necessary. If you want to run bold you need to for like i daid befor 14-16 weeks... Its dense lean mass(if you eat enough) and it is less androgenic then test....

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
It seems like you want everyone to give you there blessings on doing a cycle that is not suggested for your first one...

It also seems like your going to rely on steroids to "bulk" even though your diet isnot where it needs to be...

Everyone thinks you need to eat more and if you plan on running anything KEEP IT SIMPLE...

Bold solo would be your best bet... You are not ready for deca.. And i dont think the primo is necessary. If you want to run bold you need to for like i daid befor 14-16 weeks... Its dense lean mass(if you eat enough) and it is less androgenic then test....
Well a lot of people have said to do this stack along with guys I know from around my area... A few people have said don't do anything... I was looking for somthing with low sides and I could gain lean hard muscle (about 15-20 lbs and of course I would have my diet down perfect... So you are saying Just go with EQ and nothing else? I would love for that to be the truth because that is less money and pokes with needles.. What do some of you other guys think. no stack just eq...:ntome:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Even if your taking eq and primo you are not going to put on 20 lbs bro... You need test for that... Hence the reason I said to up the intake of calories drastically...

Steroids are not magig you have to eat and each compound has its ups and downs.. I would not advise a beginer to stack multiple compounds together that they have no idea how they are going to react to... So if you cant use test then Boldenon/EQ is a more mild option...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
in a 14-16 week cycle of eq and primo you could probly put on 15 lean lbs. i still say go with the eq and primo youl be happy you did. especialy if your a model then primo is your best friend.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your going to shed on eq and primo. Heres the hard truth to roids and your hair.

Any steroid regardless which one is considered an "androgen", any excess androgens in your body will impact your hair if you are prone to balding. This means if you are gaining weight off even the mildest steroid, you can bet your hurting your hair as well.

Some people including me have had the misconception that just sticking to TEST and finasteride would make gains and keep hair, WRONG. That excess 200mg or so of non reduced test is also harming your hair follices.

So its your choice, your a model right? Is muscle more valuable than your hair? you can always natualy work your way up to a great body, but you will never regrow the hair you lost. For somone in your shoes, juice may not be the best way to go. If you plan on ignoring all the good advice and doing a cycle anyway, I would stick with something like TBOL or H-Drol and load up on topical treatments to try and stop any hair loss at the scalp as finasteride is useless with anything but TEST. Goodluck man

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
you completely overestimate the damage that one cycle of eq and primo will do.

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
i think one cycle of EQ- primo won't demolish my hair. Right now muscles are more important then hair because money can buy both... I already went ot that medical hair restoration place. I really would only need a small procedure to gain a small scar and all my hairline back which I am prepared to do once I have the money so I dont care about that. I am going to take the drugs and hope for the best then deal with whatever happens and pay more money to get my hair back if I need to.:ntome:

animal eater

Awards
i think one cycle of EQ- primo won't demolish my hair. Right now muscles are more important then hair because money can buy both... I already went ot that medical hair restoration place. I really would only need a small procedure to gain a small scar and all my hairline back which I am prepared to do once I have the money so I dont care about that. I am going to take the drugs and hope for the best then deal with whatever happens and pay more money to get my hair back if I need to.:ntome:
Good luck mate, with these reasoning skills you just might need it.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
First off, a non test cycle is fine, and can be a very good cycle that yields great gains....

Having said that, we've got some glaring issues here....I would NEVER run primo at less than 500-600mgs for a male...the gains are just going to be very minimal at best. Primo can be a fantastic addition, but 100-200mgs will not yield any appreciable results in a male.

Secondly, 100mgs A WEEK of winstrol will certainly not be beneficial. If you meant 50-100mgs ED, then thats another story, but otherwise you're truly wasting money.

Lastly, I am a huge fan of EQ...I have used it countless times and prepped people with it as well....Again though, you have to keep the mgs fairly high to see appriecable results. 400mgs is the absolute least I would run....

All in all, you can make this a sweet cycle, but you have to reconsider the mgs here....these are all very mild anabolics and cant just be ran with minimal amounts. If its finanacial constraints, leave out one of the compounds, and go from there...

holy
Good advice here. I'd also suggest dropping the winny. Its pretty androgenic and has a higher potential to aggravate your acne and hairloss.

You also need to up your dosages. They are just too low.

Why not just run a boldenone-only cycle? Grab a bit more EQ and run it at 600mg/week for 14-16 wks. I think you'll save yourself some money and the gains will be exactly what you're looking for.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** dude...really?

I'm not trying to be a prick, but from what you describe about your severe bleeding acne and hairloss...maybe you should consider a new career opportunity? Just doesn't sound to me like the characteristics of a successful model.

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
Holy **** dude...really?

I'm not trying to be a prick, but from what you describe about your severe bleeding acne and hairloss...maybe you should consider a new career opportunity? Just doesn't sound to me like the characteristics of a successful model.

How many successful models are your personal friends?:rofl:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
eq 600-800mg gives me some pretty bad acne so 400 is fine for his purposes. its his first cycle let him run it 400eq/300primo. hel look sick wen hes done and hel still have all his hair.

gerby

Awards
I read krmass's musings and think to myself, you know, I said the exact same **** back when i was 165 lbs at 5'10". I started lifting at less than 140, so I'm thinking hey, it's not my fault. It's genetics and whatnot. I haven't touched a drug and managed to get up to a high of 215 before i cut back to 187 in damn fine shape. My hair isn't falling out and i don't have bloody pimples all over my face. Is this modeling contract contingent on you gaining 15lbs of muscle? I get flamed every time I suggest that somebody shouldn't take drugs, but this is ridiculous. You claim not to be a newb, but everything you post just reeks of newbness, especially the fact that when ever somebody tells you something you don't want to hear you fire back with, "i'm a model" and "i'm a certified personal trainer." I've got news for you, certified doesn't mean qualified, and this "modeling" contract is probably for some two-bit acne cream company that's going to take pictures of your zit infested face, photoshop out all of the acne scars, color in some hair, and throw these "before and after" pictures in the back cover of Geek Afficionado magazine. But hey, go ahead and load your hair shedding, zit popping self up with hard core androgens. I'm sure it will work out great for you and your life's not fair genetics.