stepping over to the dark side

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ive been cutting for the past 2 months, with good results, but have been plateaued for the past 2 weeks. ive decided its about time i man up to an injectable cycle, opposed to these oral only cycles, and do some extreme dieting along with it. here is so far what i have been considering, i would love any insight or suggestions to make sure i get the most out of this

masteron: weeks 1-10 100mg EOD
winny(oral): 60mg a day either weeks 1-6 or weeks 4-10
test: im considering a low dose throughout this cycle, if necessary. im not sure if i should use E or P, or if it really doesnt matter. i am also wondering how necessary the test is. if it is only for comfort, or libido issues, i think i can handle 10 weeks without it to save a couple bucks, but if it is absolutely necessary i will by all means add it in. (i have tried researching this, but of the cycles ive seen using masteron and winny, they were without test, and a friend of mine is preparing for a show and is on masteron, tren, winny and var with no test, so this makes me question how necessary it is)

my pct will consist of toremifene at
week 1:120/120/90/90/60/60/60
weeks 2-4: 60mg ed.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and please excuse some of the mindless rambling i may have had in this post.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everyone is different. just beacuse ur friend may not need test it doesnt mean u wont.

my suggestion is 100mg prop/100mg Mast EOD, 50mg winny ED toward the end

theres so many good "cutting" cycles that i would LOVE to experiment with

prop/tren/winny
prop/tren/mast
prop/winny/mast

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the advice. if i am able, for instance, to get test e at a much more cost efficient price then p, would i be able to do say, 200mg test e 2x a week? or would prop be the better choice regardless?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the advice. if i am able, for instance, to get test e at a much more cost efficient price then p, would i be able to do say, 200mg test e 2x a week? or would prop be the better choice regardless?

test-e is fine, but if u choose that route then i suggest running the test 12 weeks. test-e didnt kick in fully for me until about week 5-6. U'll have faster results and probably more from Prop if u stay with 10 weeks compared to test-e for 10 weeks. also, u can shoot prop and mast together, where u'll practically be pinning ED with test-e/mast

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, the reason i would prefer test e, is because i can get 250mg for the same price that i would get 100mg of test p. i can also try to plan it out so that i wont be pinning every day with test e. some weeks i may be pinning 2 days in a row, a day off, then 2 in a row, but i really dont mind it that much. i really appreciate these advices though. im looking forward to starting this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
one more question, what ur bf%? compounds like winny and mast wont show much of anything if its too high

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
about 11-12%. when i started cutting i was at about 16-17, and now im stuck here at that range. every time i cut this is my sticking point. ive never gotten into single digits, so ive decided its time i go all out.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
about 11-12%. when i started cutting i was at about 16-17, and now im stuck here at that range. every time i cut this is my sticking point. ive never gotten into single digits, so ive decided its time i go all out.

i gotta say good job with the diet. enjoy the cycle! maybe a log with pics??....

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i might do an inconsistent log once i start it. im not sure how often ill be able to update it, but ill do one with weekly reviews most likely.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good, def use the 250 enan a week. it will provide extra benefits in lbm and fat loss and will keep ur libido healthy. your friend doesnt need test because hes using tren and nothing makes people hornier than tren.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks. will be ordering this within the next couple of days.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
another thought just popped into my mind. what about adding glucophage(metformin) into this? what ive read equates it to being a much more powerful version of anabolic pump, in essence.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
another thought just popped into my mind. what about adding glucophage(metformin) into this? what ive read equates it to being a much more powerful version of anabolic pump, in essence.
Why not just IGF1? Hehe :smite:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
For a first time injectable cycle I wouldnt suggest having so many compounds in there... Your not going to know how your body reacts to each one...

IMO you should try a test only cycle.. And diet if you intend to cut... Its cheeper and you will see good results..

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
well, the reason i would prefer test e, is because i can get 250mg for the same price that i would get 100mg of test p. i can also try to plan it out so that i wont be pinning every day with test e. some weeks i may be pinning 2 days in a row, a day off, then 2 in a row, but i really dont mind it that much. i really appreciate these advices though. im looking forward to starting this.

Quick thing though i hope you get before you make your purchase. The reason your getting "more" for the same price with the test enanthate is because there isn't as much actual raw testosterone in enanthate as there is in prop. The esters actually take up some mgs themselves. 100mgs of test enanthate is roughly 70mgs of actual test and the other 30mgs would be the enanthate ester. 100mgs of prop will yeild roughly 90mgs of test and 10mgs prop ester. (get it? short ester long ester?) anyways yeah, 250mgs of test e is then gonna give you 175mgs of actual test. 200mgs of test prop would give you 180mgs of test hopes that helps

P.S. "Still Life" is one of the best albums ever. opeth is the ****

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Quick thing though i hope you get before you make your purchase. The reason your getting "more" for the same price with the test enanthate is because there isn't as much actual raw testosterone in enanthate as there is in prop. The esters actually take up some mgs themselves. 100mgs of test enanthate is roughly 70mgs of actual test and the other 30mgs would be the enanthate ester. 100mgs of prop will yeild roughly 90mgs of test and 10mgs prop ester. (get it? short ester long ester?) anyways yeah, 250mgs of test e is then gonna give you 175mgs of actual test. 200mgs of test prop would give you 180mgs of test hopes that helps

P.S. "Still Life" is one of the best albums ever. opeth is the ****
i realized this. if it were 200mg of test P and 250 for e i would have gone with P, but it was 250 of E for the same as P, so for that reason im choosing to go with E.

P.S. i cant choose which albums from opeth i like the most, im really liking watershed, but i always love damnation and deliverance depending on my mood. the band is damn brilliant.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
agreed, its one of the only albums from any of the bands i listen to i can get my girlfriend to say she likes.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
agreed, its one of the only albums from any of the bands i listen to i can get my girlfriend to say she likes.
On the opposite end of the swedish metal spectrum is Meshuggah's Obzen i can't get ANY of my friends or family to like them, but then again im black and live in the ghetto so that's understandable lol. but that album is just chalk full of super low end goodness. as for opeth i still think My arms, Your Hearse and Still Life were their best albums to date.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i like all of opeths music. i could never say any of it is bad, but damnation and deliverance are my 2 favorites. for some reason i cant get my family or most friends to like amon amarth or behemoth though...i dont even bother to try with mayhem, gorgoroth, necrophagist etc...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
necrophagist is eh.. behemoth is my favorite, note ( nephilim risin ) :p

belphegor, decapitated, naglfar, amon amarth. children of bodom, in flames. u guys fans?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established

belphegor, decapitated, naglfar, amon amarth. children of bodom, in flames. u guys fans?

I like select decapitated stuff, and i can get into necrophagist on occassion they are just super shredy. but i'm primarily into stuff with breakdowns (Emmure, Veil of Maya, After the Burial, Acacia Strain, As Blood Runs Black, Suicide Silence etc.) however I can appreciate swedish black metal as much as anyone. Cracks me up when guys think the heaviest stuff out there is the stuff branch warren poses to, like Disturbed and Drowning Pool. I "lol" at that garbage

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

im not a big in flames fan, but i do like the others you named. i have been playing guitar for about 10 years now, and for that reason i am a big fan of necrophagist. muhhamed suicmez is simply amazing. i love behemoth though, their stage show has great intensity. of all the shows ive been do, theirs and vital remain/deicide would have to have been my favorite, excluding gwar of course.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i think i lost my virginity in a deicide pit a few years back :p and i saw behemoth at wacken open air and i gota agree nobody puts on a more intense show. HAHA drowning pool, i dont even consider them metal, maybe hard rock on a good day :dance:

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
lol....... I gotta join in on meat-head metal talk here.

You could say I like Behemoth, see name.

About Meshuggah Obzen, man, that CD is really awesome. I lost interest in them after Chaosphere, but I like this one a lot.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
lol....... I gotta join in on meat-head metal talk here.

You could say I like Behemoth, see name.

About Meshuggah Obzen, man, that CD is really awesome. I lost interest in them after Chaosphere, but I like this one a lot.
Interesting because, though I liked chaosphere. I just soaked up their slower chuggier 8 string stuff like a spnge and lovvvvved it. Pineal Gland Optics is a ridiculous song by sooo many standards

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Yeah, I thought Nothing was alright, and I liked that they went that direction because SO many bands copied them, just wasn't my cup-o-tea. Obzen, to me, sounds like what they've always been going for. It just has that sound and feel like they were really 'on' when making this one.

I think Obzen is my favorite since DEI.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on building an 8 string guitar, to get that meshuggah sound, but once i priced it out, it would cost me about 5gs to build.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i didnt want to settle. it was going to be more like a conklin, with 36 fanned frets and lundgren pickups.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well...i cant get a hold of my source, and if i dont get an email by the end of the week im going elsewhere...and because of this i wont be using masteron since it is much too expensive, and i probably wont get winny either. so im thinking now tren A and test P. im not sure whether i would need the test or not though, as ive heard conflicting viewpoints. so im wondering if i should play it safe and go possible 50mg of each eod (im keeping it mild) or 100 or 75mg of tren eod? on the boards ive to always use test, then some of the profile websites site "tren ****" but then nephilim666 says nothing makes you hornier than tren, along with people i know personaly who have used it. eh im ranting a bit much, but these conflicting viewpoints are a bit confusing to me.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tren will give much better gains when coupled with test. i would run minimum 75mg prop eod with 50mg tren eod. you can run tren solo but its better with test .

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i think im going to use test, but i realized the tren i was planning on getting was hex, not ace. so im thinking tren hex and test e? ive got to reformulate this whole cycle if i dont hear back by friday...back to the drawing board!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
There is no way anyone on here should be suggesting you run tren on your first Injectable cycle...You have not even seen how your body reacts on test, estrogen sides are one thing but progesterone sides are a whole new ball game...

I would not suggest screwing with that stuff untill you have a few cycles under your belt...

Just my opinion

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the idea of the test-only first cycle. Gives you a lot of time to get familiar with a compound that you should be familiar with because it's the base in about every cycle.

With first time tren use, it should be tren ace so you can cut it out quick if the sides are bad. I've heard about some bad night sweats.

I dabbled in death metal for a bit but the only thing i listen to in the gym is Amon Amarth. Where's TG at, he'd love Amon Amarth.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
My point is that if gyno flairs up and he is treating it like it is due to estrogen and not porgest. then you will be screwd..

I know people that cant take tren because the sides are so bad... And if you have no experience with this i would wait untill you were ready...

TEST ONLY!!!

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I like the idea of the test-only first cycle. Gives you a lot of time to get familiar with a compound that you should be familiar with because it's the base in about every cycle.

With first time tren use, it should be tren ace so you can cut it out quick if the sides are bad. I've heard about some bad night sweats.
Yeah, plus "the cough"

Also, I like the idea of using as little as you can to get results. Use more if you have to.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im not running tren, i did more reading on tren after i posted the idea and decided i wasnt ready for that, plus i thought it was ace so i could get it out of my system quickly if i cant handle the the sides, but then found out it was hex. plus im not in contact with the place i was originaly getting it from, so im going with my original plan. i was just worried about the way people says test bloats them for a cutting cycle. tren was a dumb idea. im going to possibly do tren in my next cycle, but that wont be for quite some time now. ive read that masteron is generally milder than superdrol, and i did run a 3 weeker of superdrol before, so i imagine that wont be too much of a worry. so that, test, and possibly winny during the last 4 weeks. but tren is definitely out of the question for the time being.