Question regarding Winstrol vs. Clen for cutting Spring - AnabolicMinds.com

Question regarding Winstrol vs. Clen for cutting Spring

1. New Member

Question regarding Winstrol vs. Clen for cutting Spring

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is getting big and staying healthy. I'm planning on a Spring Cut, and my only goal is to get lean. I am consistently gaining this fall and hope to be into the long winter. Once Spring comes, I will be doing the following:

Leviathan Reloaded
    Napalm

AND

Winstrol (Oral) or Clen

I will be cutting calories and adding in consistent cardio as my goal is lean and ripped visible abs etc. Will Winstrol or Clen help me reach my goal faster? I'm currently around 13-16% BF (estimate from when I was at 10%). 5'10 172-175. Last Fall I did a M-Drol 3 week and last Spring I did a Havoc 4 week, both w/ great PCTs.

Thanks!

2. Elite Member

clen, winny needs to be run with test and wont get u "cut"
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

lol, i to would run the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. on the weeks off, try <insert fav. fatburner here> but be careful and stay away from other B2 agonist (ex-ephedra) for obvious reasons. you should see good results with this stack incorporated into a solid diet and cardio. good luck.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks so is Clen's actual purpose to burn fat while winstrol is just hardening/lean mass? I know its not research or science but I've seen a big (fat) guy lose about 20 pounds doing nothing but winstrol and minimal exercise.

Also, how about Clen + Napalm?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

use the clen and fat burner, the last 4 weeks use the napalm to help put you over the top. clen is designed for people with asthma.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Hell, I'd put the clen in the napalm (topical), and take another fat burner (oral). I like "Recreate". And 60% of the time, it works every time, according to popular review.
    Last edited by moklepaul; 10-15-2008 at 09:45 PM.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

im running clen now and its great. i do 15 days on 15 days off. about day 12 of clen i take 25mgs of benadryl at night to clean the receptors and i take it for about another week after that. for the 15 days off i made my own fat burner and it is pretty effective. my homemade fat burner if ur wondering cuz it is cheap is 200mg caffein, 200mcg chromium picolinate, 500mgs green tea extract and a cortisol blocker twice daily. and then for a third dose at night i take 500mgs of green tea extract and a cortisol blocker works really well.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    Hell, I'd put the clen in the napalm for topical use, and take another fat burner. I like "Recreate". And 60% of the time, it works every time, according to popular review.
    fixed it
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

look into lipolyze and solmalyze by species non stimulant based,
    and add in a cort blocker with it. if you decide to do weeks off
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    fixed it
    Haha, yeah I suppose some people need clarification.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

while on clen your muscles contract harder, and you mite get cramps will flexing ( quads especially), if cramps start add in some quanine
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    while on clen your muscles contract harder, and you mite get cramps will flexing ( quads especially), if cramps start add in some quanine
    quinine* lol found in tonic water
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    quinine* lol found in tonic water
    and glows in the dark when put up to a black light lol
  14. New Member

Everyone sais winny only cycles are crap... Well I tried it, I made a 8 weeks winstrol only cycle, 50mg ED. I read my **** will not work and winny isn't burn fat, joint pains etc... I tell what I felt while i was on the cycle: stamina, energy, more strength, I lost a bit of my bodyfat without any change in my diet and without cardio training. Heres a picture of me at the end of the cycle: http://lh6.ggpht.com/laszlo.malik/SP...Agnbh4Jg/1.jpg

I don't have before pic, but trust me, my bf is lower than before the cycle..
    Only sides was minor acne on my back.

Oh and I forgot the most important: my **** was still hard.

So this statement that there is no cycle without test is a bull****... (Maybe on pro level)

And I like winstrol only cycle!
  15. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moonface View Post
    Everyone sais winny only cycles are crap... Well I tried it, I made a 8 weeks winstrol only cycle, 50mg ED. I read my **** will not work and winny isn't burn fat, joint pains etc... I tell what I felt while i was on the cycle: stamina, energy, more strength, I lost a bit of my bodyfat without any change in my diet and without cardio training. Heres a picture of me at the end of the cycle: http://lh6.ggpht.com/laszlo.malik/SP...Agnbh4Jg/1.jpg

So this statement that there is no cycle without test is a bull****... (Maybe on pro level)

the MAJORITY of ppl are not so lucky when it comes to sides. thats basically why ppl say use test alongside. also, to maximize results, test is always a good idea whether ur cutting or bulking.

its just like some ppl can run tren and not experience ANY sides while other will never touch the stuff again the rest of there lives.

everyone reacts different to different compounds. but the MAJORITY are not the lucky few that can run cycles without test.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

i've never heard of someone having problems with winstrol solo. Personally I think the test base is most necessary with Tren and Deca. About everything else has been run without test with great success for decades.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonface View Post

Moon face, just answer one question for me. Whas that your first cycle?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

You can certainly run winny alone, although it can cause profound libido issues...the good thing is that you can run a shorter cycle because its water based, and doesnt have to be run for a long time....the injects are also a ***** because the crystals tend to clog syringes, and the pain is a little worse than with most other injectibles.

Clen will probably work better for your goals, but its a very fickle chemical in the fact that some people see very little results. I would tend to go in this direction....

holy
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    Moon face, just answer one question for me. Whas that your first cycle?

No, It wasn't my first cycle. But I was clear for half or 3/4 year before this cycle.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

You can always run the clen straight for 4 weeks tossing in keto every other week, or every two weeks if you wanted. You don't have to do the 2 on 2 off.

~GX
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

we have a winner with clen. Take holys advice pal. Hes the best on the site. I got all my clen advice from him and my cycle went perfectly
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need advice on new cutting/recomp spring cycle
    By Liftingstud in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 01:28 AM
  2. Critique my spring cutting cycle
    By 93nitemare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 04:12 PM
  3. Winstrol and Clen
    By Bernie1b in forum Anabolics