cycle question

seabass03

Awards
What would be the minimium amount of TE and EQ needed for a good cycle? I am 6'3 250 lifting for 15 years

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
500 mg/week and 400 mg/week..
Take a look at Big Cats profiles and he has some sample stacks.. I think it is at the bottom of the page

seabass03

Awards
Thanks Man, I had been reading that profile page but I missed the sample stack link. Good info!

size

Awards
  • Established
For test, you could get by with 400mg weekly. But that level is more common with cypionate since it is usually 200mg/mL where as enanthate tends to be 250mg/mL.

For EQ, you need 400mg. Also with EQ 10-12 weeks of continuous use is the better choice. short time span usage of EQ do not yield the best resutls.

NE1

Gotta agree 10-12 weeks 500mg Test and 400mg Eq does a body nice (250mg and 200mg 2x week). Id also suggest adding dbol at 30mg ed or test prop or something fast acting for the first 3-4 weeks since it takes a while (week 4-5 for me) for the TE an EQ to kick in.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I second the dosage reccomentations above. Dbol/TE/EQ is the "bread and butter" stack. Very potent and if you keep some liquidex/femura on hand to combat any bloat that comes up you should have one hell of a cycle.

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
Very potent and if you keep some liquidex/femura on hand to combat any bloat that comes up you should have one hell of a cycle.

ManBeast
This is true but bloating can be a good thing. Stopping all estrogen has negative effects.

Use anti-e's wisely: to stop gyno or to stop bloating when blood pressure becomes a problem.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why Nolva is better to have on hand than anything.

To repeat size, estrogen has many benefits including glycogen storage, GH and IGF-1 release, joint relief, insulin sensitivity, etc....don't eliminate all those benefits.

Once the D-bol is gone, the chances for gyno are reduced drastically, if you choose to use it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to kill all the bloat at all times, just if it got out of hand, sorry for not being clear.

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shame on you ;)

seabass03

Awards
Thanks for the replys! A lot of questions were answered

SB

seabass03

Awards
Yes Sir #1 and I'm extremely motivated to begin

I have done a few PH's now and again and got generally good results. thanks SB

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
SB, just remember what you get out of a cycle is determined by what/how much you eat, and how hard you hit the weights. Dont underestimate the calories or under/over train you body. Want to get the most out of a quite large investment. Good luck

Sage

seabass03

Awards
I have been on an every other day, push- pull- leg routine for a while now and I eat every 2 to 3 hours out of habit, so I'm thinking on being able to bump up the intensity on both.

I have had a tendency to overtrain in the past but I feel like I have that under wraps. Thanks for the comments. SB