Arimidex for final cutting phase

luisfershredd

Awards
Hello everyone, i'm on my last 4 weeks (of 16) of cutting phase, i'm all natural and only taken whey, creatine, bcaa, vitamins, and stuff like that.

Í still want to lose some pounds in order to have deeper cuts, i'm around 9% bf right now. My trainer, who is MR. Guatemala, told me i could take arimidex since it will flush all the water out of my sistem, make my skin tight to the muscles, and promote vascularity, but i don't think he's right.

What do you guys think?

PD I was also thinking of albuterol

Thanks

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
If you take this, you will not be all natural.

Also, at 9% BF you could lean up a lot before worrying about estrogen and water.

I do no recommend.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try yohimbine hcl it works real well for the problem areas targeting estrogen dependant fat

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If it helps at all, its going to be miniscule....I would not recommend it in your situation.

holy

luisfershredd

Awards
Thanks guys, now what do you think about albuterol? Should that do the trick. I want to be hard as a rock and ripped at around 6-7% bf do you think albuterol will do the trick or should I just dial even more my diet? Or any other product/ thing you should reccomend?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, now what do you think about albuterol? Should that do the trick. I want to be hard as a rock and ripped at around 6-7% bf do you think albuterol will do the trick or should I just dial even more my diet? Or any other product/ thing you should reccomend?
albuterol didnt work for me, its worked for others,

yohimbine, and lipolyze by species nutrition can really help

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI didnt help me much when i was taking one and cutting, I think it did however contribute to a little muscle/ strength loss.. My dose was high though

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
arimidex wont do too much in terms of deepening striations but the albuterol sure will.