Tri City Xtreme Tren Dosage?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
What's up guys? I'm running a 19-nor Tren product called Xtreme Tren by Tri City Chemicals this winter and have read that you can go somewhat high on the dosage. (75-100mg was underdosed)

In your experience, what's a comfortable range for someone weighing 180lbs?

Stats:
5,11"
180lbs
7.5% BF
6 Years training experience

PH History:
Halodrol/Furazadrol
Phera/Propadrol
H Drol/Trenadrol
MXT/Furazadrol
Biotest Mag10

My propsed cycle as of now is:

Xtreme Tren: Weeks 1-4 @ 120mg(4 Caps)
Xtreme Tren: Weeks 5-6 @ 150mg(5 Caps)
AX Superdrol: Weeks 4-6 @ 10mg(1 Cap)
Testabolan Throughout

I'll be aiming for dry/lean gains with my diet spot on. 3low/1high carb pattern.

PCT will include:

Nolvadex (20,20,10,10)
Blue Up Double Dosage
Lean Xtreme (Starting on day 8 personal preference)
Dymatize Excite (Libido Enhancer)

Support Supplements:
Preloaded Hawthorn Berry (3g)
Lipotrophin PM (For Prolactin Balance)
P-5-P (300mg)
Maca/HGW
Purple Wrath/Beta Alanine
EFAs

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Lean

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i've honestly never seen someone go over 90mg of "tren". but the cycle looks good

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
i've honestly never seen someone go over 90mg of "tren". but the cycle looks good
Thanks for chimming in...Please note that 19-nor is FAR more mild than say Trenadrol, which I felt 60mg was plenty.

I've read guys taking 200mg of Xtreme Tren and Trena, but need some insight on how little or how much can still be effective without pushing into side effects.

TTT!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for chimming in...Please note that 19-nor is FAR more mild than say Trenadrol, which I felt 60mg was plenty.

I've read guys taking 200mg of Xtreme Tren and Trena, but need some insight on how little or how much can still be effective without pushing into side effects.

TTT!
BTW, trenadrol is supposedly the same compound as the 19 nors. thats waht pat arnold tested it out to be,

but with 19nors, 90-120mg is the sweet spot. after that the sides kick in hardcore.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
BTW, trenadrol is supposedly the same compound as the 19 nors. thats waht pat arnold tested it out to be,

but with 19nors, 90-120mg is the sweet spot. after that the sides kick in hardcore.
I must say that Trenadrol is an entirely different animal. I took 90mg for one day and had to back it up yet newbs are jumping on 120+ of 19-nor with no sweat.

Maybe I should start @ 120mg and take it from there. I just hate leaving left over caps. lol

What sides should I look for? BP?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must say that Trenadrol is an entirely different animal. I took 90mg for one day and had to back it up yet newbs are jumping on 120+ of 19-nor with no sweat.

Maybe I should start @ 120mg and take it from there. I just hate leaving left over caps. lol

What sides should I look for? BP?
BP back bumps, acne (possibly)

i say you start at 90
and go up to 120,

but i havent seen any newb go up to 120 on this compound

i was thinking of doing 90mg trenadrol. maybe ill stick with 60 if you say its too much

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you can probably also expect a big lose of libido. alot of people r reporting this especially at high dosages. also watch out if you go to high for progestin gyno. have some clomid on hand just in case.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
BP back bumps, acne (possibly)

i say you start at 90
and go up to 120,

but i havent seen any newb go up to 120 on this compound

i was thinking of doing 90mg trenadrol. maybe ill stick with 60 if you say its too much
60mg of Trenadrol is VERY effective and considered safe for most up to 6 weeks, but due to it's quick action, I'd say you'd still gain well in 4 weeks.

I've seen guys run 150-200mg of 19-nor on DA and was just curious.

you can probably also expect a big lose of libido. alot of people r reporting this especially at high dosages. also watch out if you go to high for progestin gyno. have some clomid on hand just in case.
My prolactin support will be strong with L-Dopa AND P-5-P and I DO have Nolvadex on hand.

What dosage would you recommend in your experience?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
60mg of Trenadrol is VERY effective and considered safe for most up to 6 weeks, but due to it's quick action, I'd say you'd still gain well in 4 weeks.

I've seen guys run 150-200mg on DA and was just curious.

My prolactin support will be strong with L-Dopa AND P-5-P and I DO have Nolvadex on hand.

What dosage would you recommend in your experience?
add some chaste berry in there.

hypersurf1

Awards
I was taking 19 nor from power lab nutrition and had severe lethargy, shut down, loss of all libido and acne at 120mg. I had to bail out of the cycle and start PCT. I would stick to 90mg as most recommend. Iwill run it again but stick to 90mg.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I was taking 19 nor from power lab nutrition and had severe lethargy, shut down, loss of all libido and acne at 120mg. I had to bail out of the cycle and start PCT. I would stick to 90mg as most recommend. Iwill run it again but stick to 90mg.
Thanks for the heads up.

How were your gains up until you dropped the cycle?

I'm just curious as to what I can expect.