novice - need some answers

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
Hey there

First time poster, have a few questions. I've searched the forums and have found a ton of useful information, but now i want to give you my situation and get some specific answers off that.

Weight: 83ish kg

Height: 5'10

Training experience: 3 years - 2 years properly.

diet :
Total Carbohydrates 345g
Total Protein 245g
Total Fat 110g
Total Calories 3350g
(im going to be going on a 4000 calorie diet soon)

what i know of pct: Basically i know some of the drugs that are most popular(nolva clomid etc) and the why's on pct.. not sure about the HOW's..like cycles for pct. (and im just curious on whether you take anything like anti-e during a cycle? )

bodyfat: 15%

Goal: basically my goal is to decrease my bodyfat ( i used to be 7% - soccer player - but being sloppy several years ago i was about 25% bodyfat but worked my but off. Ive never really moved down from 15% bodyfat ever since so yeh) but also increase in size aswell.

Now for the questions
Basically i can get deca, stana and dbol. Test e is harder but i MAY be able to get it. Ive heard that a novice should always use test as a base, but in my situation its kinda hard.

Would it be possible to do deca and dbol ? or deca and stana? or all 3..?

and in the case of the above 3, what would be a good cycle and pct for each of those?

Thanks a lot
AnthonyE.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
bump ... help would be much appreciated !!!!!

do i need to change any of the info?!?!?!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
do NOT take deca, winny, OR dbol WITHOUT test.....in any combination. get some test and we'll help from there.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
Well thanks for the reply.

Ive talked to someone and i can get test e (will take 3-4 weeks) but i can get sus in a week.

I was thinking, is it okay for me to just try a simple sustanon or test e cycle...and then maybe for the second cycle (with more experience) i could add deca or dbol..?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

Ive talked to someone and i can get test e (will take 3-4 weeks) but i can get sus in a week.

I was thinking, is it okay for me to just try a simple sustanon or test e cycle...and then maybe for the second cycle (with more experience) i could add deca or dbol..?
That would be wise, IMO. You'll gain great on the test alone as it is.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
OK thanks for the input

Ive decided on a 12 week cycle of Test E @ 500 mg/wk (what does this need to be split into? 2x 250mg?)

PCT includes nolva (not sure how long or how much - however will research that more)

Ive been told not to use nolva during my cycle, but use Adex during cycle (When necessary), Is this okay?

and finally, how much of the gains can i expect to keep after the cycle?

Thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would split it because serum levels need to be a steady constant, with that said I have never injected myself.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

yes, perfect