MT1 = hell

NoviceSekinHelp

Awards
Ive been having rashes all over my body ...... during the 3 weeks on MT1. I gained 7 pounds off of it with 6oxo. Im planning to do another cycle 4 weeks later, can you guys recommend anything to combat that itching ****.

MT1 - 20 mg
4derm - 400 mg
Milk Thisle - 600 mg
Multivitamin

Power Nutrition

My first question is; have you ever used 4derm before? If not, that is probably what is causing the rash. If you have used it in the past, is it from the same mfg?

When applying dermals, this should be considered the first source of a rash.

PN

NoviceSekinHelp

Awards
no but I only apply 4derm under my arm. Rashes is all over my body, except the head area

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allergic reactions are often not localized, if thats what it is.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine took T-1 and got an allergic reaction and had a rash all over especially on his back where he never applyed it.

chriseross

Awards
i also did a 2 week cycle of m1t only and developed a little rash. it began as a little white bump on my abdomen area and then spread a little to other areas of my chest, a little on my arms and a little on my upper legs. after the two week cycle it it disappeared completely.

alphamale

Awards
I've noticed the itch also. Usually on my legs or back. Not taking transdermals either.
20mgs M1T
300mgs OND

bellicose

Banned
Awards
40mg m1t ed
No rashes

Its probably just a fluke guys

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
maybe you can try some benadryl or some other antihistimine to see if that helps with the itching.

chriseross

Awards
i did try dyphenhydramine (benadryl) and it did not help for me. the rash was not unbearable, it was just annoying. i would wake up a little itchy, similar to the degree of itchyness after getting a sunburn. it is an interesting side effect and this is the first thread where i have seen others report it.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
could always try quercetin. Works for DNP, probably works for anything (joke). Since it blocks the formation of histamine, it can be used as a preventative measure, and wont knock you out like benadryl.

chriseross

Awards
so would u recommend 4 squirts of windex twice daily on affected areas bellicose? transdermal application seems best option to me although injecting it sounds fun.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's classic inflamitation due to allergies. You're either allergic to something in the cycle or something you ate. I just had the same thing but it only lasted 3 days or so. I went to the walk in doctor and got a corticosteroid injection(methylprednisolone) and then started a pill pack of the same substance. Knocked it out pretty good. Any other symptoms could be alleviated with benadryl.

chriseross

Awards
were you taking m1t when you got the allergic reaction?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
My scalp has been very itchy for the last week, especially around the neck line - so itchy that I'm considering getting a buzz cut to take a closer look... I started using Selsun Blue and it helped some. I'm not losing hair though, so I guess it may be an alergic reaction of some sort.
Last M1T dose was 3 days ago (1/4/2003) and I'm still using dermal 4AD in T-GEL (previous 8oz "version")

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GENO0125 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 41
Anabolics 34