Detailed Clen/T3 ?'s
- 10-15-2008, 07:25 AM
Detailed Clen/T3 ?'s
I have "research materials" on the way. I'm a cyclist who is interested in cutting weight after 1 year off of the bike. I'm 5'7 and 215. I stopped lifting weights because i got up to 230 lifting all the time and eating whatever I wanted. It's back to business. I want to get as lean as possible, and currently bumping the ECA stack. I'm going to scrub off my receptors with some Benadryl and run the Clen and T3 for as long as possible.
1) Should I start lifting again? I want to get rid of as much mass as possible. Including some muscle if need be.
2) Keto diet for endurance athletes? Does it work or am I just going to have to keep carbs to a minimum.
3) T3 once a day in the morning? Run the Clen twice? Time for absorption? ...I've got liquid sources for T3/Clen.
4)Clean diet is a must. I'm aware of this. How much weight have people experienced losing? Real numbers, please.
Thank you in advance.
Oh yeah, I tried this in the Weight Loss section and got nothing. I want answers. I know dosing these are questions that are pertinent to me. I currently ride 4 days a week...At least 40 miles (around 2 hours), and do a long ride of 70 to 100 miles. Pics can be found on my profile.
- 10-15-2008, 07:42 AMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
1) It wouldnt hurt to do circuit style, but no point in lifting heavy
2) It can work, its more about how you adapt and respond. Really with your biking it may be hard. you can look into TKD which is a basically a ketogenic diet with some carbs on your "workout" days, so cycling days
3) you can split both, or take both 1x a day. split seems to lower clen sides a little.
4) It is not completely unrealistic to see 10lbs in 2 weeks. Tends to taper off after that
remember that "as long as possible" really is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. if you go much longer than that with either t3/clen, you start having to raise the dose, and potentially look at thyroid suppression, which you definitely dont want