Superdrol and 3-AD

TXLIFTER

Awards
I am running this cycle and I am running the SD at 10/20/20/20, I know the recommended is 3 weeks but I am going to push it one more week.

I also have a bottle of 3-AD I am going to use. It's doses are 3 a day for 30 days.

When I stack these two, should I start them at the same date or take one before the other? I am taking AI Cycle Support right now so I will start my SD cycle next week. Please let me know A.S.A.P.. Remember, I am still taking these two I just want a good cycle idea for the both.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really bro you should stick to 3 weeks on m-drol. IMO it does not need to be stacked with anything it is plenty potent. If you do stack going more than 3 weeks on m-drol is a bad idea not that it is a good idea solo. What is your pct for this cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like to push the limits, and if i were to stack the 2 id do it

3AD x/x/x/x/x
mdrol0/0/x/x/x

id do 20/20/20 of mdrol and double dose of 3AD

but thats me, i get a little crazy

TXLIFTER

Awards
i like to push the limits, and if i were to stack the 2 id do it

3AD x/x/x/x/x
mdrol0/0/x/x/x

id do 20/20/20 of mdrol and double dose of 3AD

but thats me, i get a little crazy
I only have 1 bottle of 3-AD and for 5 weeks that would mean that I could only take 2 pills a day.

I just plan on taking the 1 bottle of 3-AD. Suggestions now?

TXLIFTER

Awards
Here is what my cycle could/would look like. Any suggestions after would be great.

Wk 1:
AI CYCLE SUPPORT 2xED
Wk 2-4:
3-AD 4xED
Wk 3:
10mg SD
Wk 4-6:
20mg SD

(AI CS 2xED THROUGHOUT CYCLE)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
AI PCS 2xED

How's it look?

-24 yrs old
-13-15% BF
-6'0''
-195 LBS.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is what my cycle could/would look like. Any suggestions after would be great.

Wk 1:
AI CYCLE SUPPORT 2xED
Wk 2-5:
3-AD 4xED
Wk 3:
10mg SD
Wk 4-6:
20mg SD

(AI CS 2xED THROUGHOUT CYCLE)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
AI PCS 2xED

How's it look?

-26 yrs old
-13-15% BF
-195 LBS.
id still do 20/20/20 for mdrol

and i think if you have 3ad, and you want to get something signifigant, you need to double the dose. so id say lay of the 3AD until you get more and can run a high dose for 5 weeks. and you can stack it with something like hdrol at 75mg for 5 weeks

Titanium

Awards
Im on 3AD right now at 6 per day. I am just over 2 weeks in and up 10 lbs! What I would do with the 3AD if you must stack it is take 6 per day for the last 2 weeks of the cycle. So do a 3 week hard hitter I bet you will gain 10 to 20 lbs depending on your eating. I am eating over 300 grams of protein per day.

Week 1: S-Drol 20mg

Week 2: S-Drol 20mg and 3AD 6 pills per day

Week 3: S-Drol 20mg and 3AD 6 pills per day

TXLIFTER

Awards
Im on 3AD right now at 6 per day. I am just over 2 weeks in and up 10 lbs! What I would do with the 3AD if you must stack it is take 6 per day for the last 2 weeks of the cycle. So do a 3 week hard hitter I bet you will gain 10 to 20 lbs depending on your eating. I am eating over 300 grams of protein per day.

Week 1: S-Drol 20mg

Week 2: S-Drol 20mg and 3AD 6 pills per day

Week 3: S-Drol 20mg and 3AD 6 pills per day
I don't believe it's best for me to do 6 a day @ 195.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How many times are you going to start this thread? What is this, #4?

TXLIFTER

Awards
How many times are you going to start this thread? What is this, #4?
I think it's different from the rest. I am trying to get advice with when to take the two. Why can't you just offer advice or ignore it?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used m-drol before? What is your hormone experince?

3 weeks is plenty with mdrol and low doses are better in my opinion. I felt like crap by end of week 3 and was ready to get off.... you gain a lot (15 pounds both cycles) but at what cost? ha

TXLIFTER

Awards
Have you used m-drol before? What is your hormone experince?

3 weeks is plenty with mdrol and low doses are better in my opinion. I felt like crap by end of week 3 and was ready to get off.... you gain a lot (15 pounds both cycles) but at what cost? ha
I am taking SD but I don't have any hormone experience. I just need to know how to take the SD and 3-AD and when to start one and then start the other.

Like run 3-AD before SD or the opposite...

malou

malou

Awards
what should be ur weight if you want to double dose da 3 ad if cannot stack it with sd what else to stack it up with

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st cycle and 4 weeks of m-drol and stacking it. I do not think that is wise bro. The more is better is not alway correct in fact it can be dangerous. Stick to m-drol 10/20/20 believe me it is more than enough. I know you will not take this advice but I would consider another compound such as epi/havoc 1st. Which everyway you go good luck.:)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, first cycle havoc/epi or hdrol are good starters.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I always wonder why people come here for advice from people who know much more then they about anabolics, lifting etc... But they already have it in their head that they are going to run these substances for X amount of time at X amount of doseages. You should listen to these peeps they are giving you great advice and are here to help.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always wonder why people come here for advice from people who know much more then they about anabolics, lifting etc... But they already have it in their head that they are going to run these substances for X amount of time at X amount of doseages. You should listen to these peeps they are giving you great advice and are here to help.

they do it to ask specific questions that are pertaining to their cycle so they dont need to look it up on their own like they should, then they ask the same questions 10 more times in a different way. but everyone on the board is nice enough to help

there are only a few flammers on this board.

TXLIFTER

Awards
I do appreciate the help from everyone and I will take the SD for 3 weeks and start the 3-AD at the same time.

Look for my log in a week or so, posting pics, sizes & much more!

Thanks guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do appreciate the help from everyone and I will take the SD for 3 weeks and start the 3-AD at the same time.

Look for my log in a week or so, posting pics, sizes & much more!

Thanks guys!
So much for taking any advice.:frustrate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29