Strength gains on Test-E... Dangerous?

Luck 6

Awards
Alright... Well I'm 22, 5'10, 198lbs... Dunno, maybe 15% BF? On cycle right now so it's hard to tell, a bit of flab but pretty cut looking in the morning... Can still see the 6 pack outline np :p

Anyways.. I'm concerned about gaining to much strength from Test-E and having it be dangerous.. My current natural lifts are as follows:

Bench 275lbs. x5 reps
Deadlift 410lbs. x3 reps
Squat 365lbs. x3 reps
Clean and Press 210lbs. x3 reps

I'm just generally concerned that my body may not be able to handle the increasing weight I'll be doing, since some of these lifts are already at high weights.

I've read about people adding 90lbs. easy to their Deads in a first cycle, could deadlifting 500lbs. at my frame be potentially dangerous? Assume form is spot on. I'm most concerned about the clean and press, as that's almost asking for injury :p

Opinions please?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You're concerned because of that? Cause you'll be too strong? If you lift properly, and don't exagerate, you'll be fine. Remember. YOU select the weight you lift. :)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
410 for a dead isn't all that heavy for someone your weight, no worries there. I'd just watch your shoulders more than anything else and have fun. You aren't going to get so strong that it'll be dangerous.

Good luck.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Don't be afraid to hold back - better to slow the progress slightly than injure yourself and take 10 steps back.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
throw 600mg tren enan in there along with 150 anadrol and then the strength will be dangerous. ( oh no! its tren ) :run:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its VERY possible....

I just did a second cycle of havoc. Not even explosive gains..+ 25lbs repping on bench in a matter of two chest workouts...along with lots of increased tricep strength.

Took cissus along the cycle and guess what? Osteochondral deffect in my right elbow joint and bone edma from too much weight too quickly.

Listen to you body...I fought through the pain...if you feel any weirdness stop immediately. Dont listen to the no pain no gain bs.

My case is way more exaggerated however because I've gained 35lbs in the past 8 months using steroids...I'm too far ahead of my joints

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Test Enanthate gains come slow as ****. I should know, I'm on day 12 of it and no noticeable strength gains, just increased vascularity and crazy pumps. granted it's my first cycle and i'm only taking 450mgs a week but i wanted to start slow and work my way up not jump right into a phat test/deca stack

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Test Enanthate gains come slow as ****. I should know, I'm on day 12 of it and no noticeable strength gains, just increased vascularity and crazy pumps. granted it's my first cycle and i'm only taking 450mgs a week but i wanted to start slow and work my way up not jump right into a phat test/deca stack
Enanthate generally takes 4 weeks to really kick in, hence the slow gains at the very beginning. They should speed up by the time week 4 rolls around.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Enanthate generally takes 4 weeks to really kick in, hence the slow gains at the very beginning. They should speed up by the time week 4 rolls around.

right right, im not worried too much cause im not looking for a get big quick fix or i would have got some dbol aswell to fill me out with water. However, I just got good genetics and wanna see where a beginner test stack will take my physique since i want to go pro some day.

Ramo machine

Awards
So in week 4 i should start seeing gains , Cuse im starting my cycle stacked with winny or primo this monday , tommorow.

ws26champny

Awards
im on week 6 of test e......finally seeing some real nice gains...took a while .....i love it

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
So in week 4 i should start seeing gains , Cuse im starting my cycle stacked with winny or primo this monday , tommorow.

you'll probably see results a bit quick cause winny depot's life is very short like a 24hour half life i believe whereas primo is just as long as Test E

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
damn, all sorts of ghosts are showing their faces again...

Ramo machine

Awards
Boys whats a good stack for a cutting cycle with Test e.

Opinions

Ramo machine

Awards
This is my cyle after researching and asking around.

Test e for 500mgs 1-12 already in week 2 no noticeable results

Starting Tren E 1-10 400mgs a week e3d

Dont want to mix esters , want to see wat works for the next couple of months.

Havnt seen much gains from the Test yet . at all Getting paranoid. Diet spot on and training like an animal.

Any suggestions

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't be stupid and you won't get injured. listen to your body when it tells you something. know the difference between what's good pain and bad pain. a safe route is to give yourself a limit to increase, 2 reps or 10lbs is a general rule of thumb. just because your muscle can handle it, doesn't mean your tendons and ligaments can

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
This is my cyle after researching and asking around.

Test e for 500mgs 1-12 already in week 2 no noticeable results

Starting Tren E 1-10 400mgs a week e3d

Dont want to mix esters , want to see wat works for the next couple of months.

Havnt seen much gains from the Test yet . at all Getting paranoid. Diet spot on and training like an animal.

Any suggestions
Test E generally doesn't kick until week 3 or 4. No worries there.

bwrestler31

Awards
On Mdrol I gained a lot of strength. Just keep the workouts going longer with a lot of stretching and using weight just slightly heavier, even if it feels easy. My deadlift is 600 or so and I'm 215-220. I compete at 198 though. Your frame can hold it, its the joints and ligiments that will need time to strengthen. Listen to your joints!

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
On Mdrol I gained a lot of strength. Just keep the workouts going longer with a lot of stretching and using weight just slightly heavier, even if it feels easy. My deadlift is 600 or so and I'm 215-220. I compete at 198 though. Your frame can hold it, its the joints and ligiments that will need time to strengthen. Listen to your joints!

strong bump :rolleyes:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
throw 600mg tren enan in there along with 150 anadrol and then the strength will be dangerous. ( oh no! its tren ) :run:
Hmm maybe ill try that :) with out the Abombs, but 400 enanth 100 hex? muahahahahah

OP, just lift smart, youll know when its time.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
ONE THING TO CONSIDER IF I READ RIGHT THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE NO NEED TO RUN ANYTHING BUT TEST AND YOU WON'T SEE GAINS FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS WAIT AND ADD THE EXOTICS LATER WHEN YOUR RECEPTORS HAVE DOWN REGULATED FROM THE TEST AND U NEED SOMETHING NEW TO BEAK THE PLATO IF U START WITH EVERYTHING THEN U HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO TO WHEN YOUR BODY GETS USED TO THE TEST