AMS-Hormone regulation Kit: how to use?

kochise

Awards
Hello Everybody,
I read a lot of that but I really don't know how I have to use
this kit.
How many pills of 1-Andro I have to take every day?
And of 4-AD, Arom-X?

I have to take everyday all pils or in the begin only 1-andro and 4-AD (togheter or separatly? It's better in morning or in evening?) and for how weeks?
Arom-x only in the last weeks or all weeks?

Thank you very mutch!

Current Stats:
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 154
Bodyfat: ~15%

And for the food? Do you have advice?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
take 2 andro,2 4-ad a day ,spread out,(2-andro,2-4-ad a day.)that should last the month.take arom -x at the end of your cycle,good to have a good source of protiens.whole foods,at least 3-meals min per day,a good protien shake is also ideal.you should at least consume,1 to 1 and a half grams of protien per pound of bodyweight.get some milk thistle extract for liver care!a good sports type multi-vitamin,train hard,eat good,rest!!you should be good 2 go!!
Advanced Muscle Science Hormone Regulation Kit

1-Androsterone

Return of Effective Prohomones - A Breakthrough in Legal Supplementation

Remember when Prohormones worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that the now banned products 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-Androsterone will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the original "andro" prohormones were on the market.

The most common benefits include the following:

- Non-Toxic (unlike virtually every "methyl" prohormone on the market)

- Orally Active Compound

- Extremely Potent

- Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogen

- Naturally Occurring

1-Androsterone converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

Now, through a new and different legal formulation 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern.

If you are looking to relive the benefits of the older products with a safe and effective legal prohormone product, look to 1-Androsterone to provide the horsepower for your next cycle of six to eight weeks. It is best stacked with our other legal and effective superstar, 4-AD on cycle to keep up your libido and increase your gains. Finally, stack them both with Arom-X to boost your natural production off cycle and complete your AMS Hormone Regulation kit.

4-AD

Your Next Generation Legal Prohormone

Before they were banned older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test were some of the most popular prohormones ever! These now banned products gave great gains in size and strength along with killer libido increases. Now, AMS has introduced a new legal formulation of a prohormone that will achieve similar results as the older products. Considered a wet prohormone, 4-AD will give you some serious mass gains when stacked with our other new legal product 1-Androsterone. Used alone, it will still give you solid, steady gains that you will be able to keep for years.

The original older products were effective prohormones to testosterone. Our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body. 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone. These factors made the older products some of the best testosterone prohormones on the market at their time.

Like our other new product 1-Androsterone, 4-AD also converts at a high rate to testosterone. We have licensed these advanced delivery system legal formulations for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone! Again, like the older products 4-AD does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, and you can use the product the same as you used the older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test.

4-AD is also more androgenic, meaning it has more male characteristic enhancing properties. This is of course, something all males desire. When stacked with 1-Androsterone, you can expect extraordinary mass and strength gains while experiencing increased libido enhancement and the energy to power through the most grueling workouts.

Arom-X

Arom-X is the best off cycle legal estrogen management and natural testosterone production product on the market. This dual focus is highly desirable when combined with 1-Androsterone and 4-AD both during and after a cycle. Complete your hormone regulation kit with Arom-X. The proprietary formulation of ingredients in the amazing new product Arom-X include:

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is a brand new and magnificent anti-aromatase that is also a libido booster. Other benefits include an increase in focus as well as an increase in aggression. This is a perfect companion and balance to ATD.

1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione (ATD)

ATD is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and as such, it reduces the production of estrogen in the body. In males, this results in a concomitant increase in testosterone production.

ATD can be used two ways. By itself to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and it can be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. ATD is extremely strong and it is overused in many other products (not Arom-X!), which can cause a rebound of the aromatase enzyme and a possible decrease in libido. While it is a very effective anti-estrogen compound, it is definitely a situation of "more is not better".

Beta Sitosterol

Beta-sitosterol has been shown to have activity in promoting prostate health. It also has cholesterol-lowering activity.

The unique combination and formulation of the legal and naturally occurring compounds in Arom-X make it the leader in today's marketplace

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to eat a sandwich. You are 5'8" 154@15%. You don't need PH/DS to grow.

kochise

Awards
My advice is to eat a sandwich. You are 5'8" 154@15%. You don't need PH/DS to grow.
Hello to everybody and than's very mutch for the advise.
I'll like try the PH for improve my body.
I eat a lot of food everyday. In this moment 2000kcal (increase until 2500 very soon):
(i hope to not wrong the calculation from kg to pound)

5,5 oz of good protein (meat, eggs, fish,etc..)
uncalculate vegetal protein.
10 oz of carbo
1,5 oz of good fat (fish oil, EVO, peanuts, etc...)

Thank's

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
people will do the p.h anyway..best thing we can do is help them.unless there under 21!! then i say(eat a sandwich!)

kochise

Awards
people will do the p.h anyway..best thing we can do is help them.unless there under 21!! then i say(eat a sandwich!)
Ya, i know & I say really thank you very mutch.
I'm 34 and I know the problem of that but with head i think i can try.
I spend the last 4 year with hard workout and eat a lot ( in the begin i was 122 and now 154.....). I'll try to build muscle (a lot) with very low body fat....

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
so you think you've hit your natural peak, and now its time for a p.h cyccle..right?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this a.m.s stack is relativiely mild compared to other p.h's around and if this is your first cycle.then this one is a good choice!all-in-one kit!cycle, cycle support,post cycle (made to order)!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100%

I started out at a similar state. 5'9 and 140. I put on over 25 pounds naturally before I ever thought about touching anything more potent than Diesel Test Hardcore, or creatine.

Get this man a Sammich!!! :hammer:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100%

I started out at a similar state. 5'9 and 140. I put on over 25 pounds naturally before I ever thought about touching anything more potent than Diesel Test Hardcore, or creatine.

Get this man a Sammich!!! :hammer:
bro! this dude(kochise)is 34 yrs old!!is there anything more helpful then saying get this man a sandwhich!and this dude wants to put on muscle,not fat! your trying to tell me you put on 25 lbs! of pure muscle?(sammich!)get this man a spelling teacher!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
bro! this dude(kochise)is 34 yrs old!!is there anything more helpful then saying get this man a sandwhich!and this dude wants to put on muscle,not fat! your trying to tell me you put on 25 lbs! of pure muscle?(sammich!)get this man a spelling teacher!
Not sure what you mean by this bro. It took me a few years to put on the 25 pounds. Didnt happen in a 3 week cycle.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you mean by this bro. It took me a few years to put on the 25 pounds. Didnt happen in a 3 week cycle.
this dude was lifting for 4 yrs,he started at 122 now hes 154,and if so be it that it took you three yrs to gain 25 lbs.then is it so hard to tell him how you did it vs. a sandwich..i mean this dude was asking for advice and i quote(can.nobody help me, please). nobody cared to chime in..except for a couple of wise comments...i mean ,aint that the reason why were all here.to help each other out?no..offense bro..but it kinda ticks me off!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I said it.

At 5'8 and 154, the dudeman needs a sammich!(and weight gainer, and chicken)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
he wont put on fat with proper cardio.... and sammich is meant to be spelled like that.

The best advice is to not use a PH, but i they are going to, then advise them how to properly. Personally I would love to run h-drol. look at my weight. you know what, it probably wouldnt hurt, the gains would def be 100% keepable, and I would probably add another 2 pounds during PCT since I wouldnt be at my peak yet. But I am staying natural until 160.

You can put on 25 pounds in about a year with a couple good bulks if you are starting out/getting back into it. within on eyear(including having tendonitis and other issues during the year) I am going to hammer down about...25 pounds actually. from 130-155(155 being goal, 144 being current) and I started gaining about the 4th month of this year....

Point being, bulking and cutting naturally can result in a ripped, nice look with no fat but great muscles.

I would love to use h-drol, p-plex, or some epi.... but am not at the moment.

dont bash bro....

protien shakes, some beef,some chickn, multi grain breads, green beans, cottage cheese, a few yogurts, 2% milk, some bannanas and apples, a lil oatmeal....... and yeah he can gain a crapload of muscles mass if that artillary is used properly with a multi/creatine/pwo/ hardcore training....

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
there you go..thanks bro!:clap2:

kochise

Awards
Thank's to all!
I read every answer and, I think, I have understood most of then. I think you have understand: I'm not english mother language. I live out of USA but I went for a cople of month for study.
I'm fuc#ing old and for my body is really easy to put fat!
I have a WO really hard and I like very mutch go to the gym.

I'll only know what happens with one 4/6 weeks cyrcle with AMS. I know, is dangerous and I have to eat more food, but one "small" help is possible to have....

I'haven't never a great definition, cause I haven't a great musclemass. Ya, discrete, but not great.
And I have problem with my back... the V shape not appear!

When arrive my pack with all, i'll try the my first cycle....Thank to ALL, you're really nice people!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thank's to all!
I read every answer and, I think, I have understood most of then. I think you have understand: I'm not english mother language. I live out of USA but I went for a cople of month for study.
I'm fuc#ing old and for my body is really easy to put fat!
I have a WO really hard and I like very mutch go to the gym.

I'll only know what happens with one 4/6 weeks cyrcle with AMS. I know, is dangerous and I have to eat more food, but one "small" help is possible to have....

I'haven't never a great definition, cause I haven't a great musclemass. Ya, discrete, but not great.
And I have problem with my back... the V shape not appear!

When arrive my pack with all, i'll try the my first cycle....Thank to ALL, you're really nice people!!!
no problem!