upcomming plans

  1. upcomming plans


    hey guys, this is my first post as a member of this site. In about 3 weeks ill be starting my second ph cycle, and its gunna be havoc..my first was with halodrol, got pretty good lean gains.

    here are some stats to work with:
    age: 23
    height: 6'2
    weight: 205
    bf: not certain, probably 15ish

    Goal: Put on Size and Strength Increase

    here are my plans for the havoc cycle, advice is recommended as this is my second, and im sure most of you are well experienced


    1 week pre-cycle: AI's Cycle Support 2 scoops (or should i bump it to 3)

    Week 1: 20 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin

    Week 2: 20 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin

    Week 3: 30 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin;

    Week 4: 30 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin

    PCT:
    Nolvadex:either 30/20/20/10 or 20/20/10/10
    AI's Post Cycle Support
    Creatine Mono
    still taking multi and bcaa's
    1 Gallon + water each day on cycle + post


    quick question..should i start the nolva while still on cycle or wait until the cycle is done

    also, if anyone has anything to add please let me know

    thanks guys


  2. also, i am thinking of using the herbal supp. vitex..should i use that throughout the cycle or wait until after

    thanks
    -rage

  3. start nolva after, save the herbal for pct
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    hey guys, this is my first post as a member of this site. In about 3 weeks ill be starting my second ph cycle, and its gunna be havoc..my first was with halodrol, got pretty good lean gains.

    here are some stats to work with:
    age: 23
    height: 6'2
    weight: 205
    bf: not certain, probably 15ish

    Goal: Put on Size and Strength Increase

    here are my plans for the havoc cycle, advice is recommended as this is my second, and im sure most of you are well experienced


    1 week pre-cycle: AI's Cycle Support 2 scoops (or should i bump it to 3)

    Week 1: 20 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin

    Week 2: 20 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin

    Week 3: 30 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin;

    Week 4: 30 mg havoc, cycle support (2) Xtend BCAA's, multivitamin

    PCT:
    Nolvadex:either 30/20/20/10 or 20/20/10/10
    AI's Post Cycle Support
    Creatine Mono
    still taking multi and bcaa's
    1 Gallon + water each day on cycle + post


    quick question..should i start the nolva while still on cycle or wait until the cycle is done

    also, if anyone has anything to add please let me know

    thanks guys

    Hi bro start the Nolva the day after your last dose of Havoc. Nolva is best dosed at night and I would go 20/20/10/10 and start the Post Cycle Support on week 2 and do 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. through week 5. No need to take 3 scoops of Cycle Support during preload. I wish you well let me know if I can help.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. thanks bros..so u think i should start the vitex pct also?
    also what should my carb protein and fat profiles look like?
    i will do 20/20/10/10 and start the post cycle support week 2..do i start it at the beginning (like day 8) or at the end of week 2?

    thanks again
    -rage

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    thanks bros..so u think i should start the vitex pct also?
    also what should my carb protein and fat profiles look like?
    i will do 20/20/10/10 and start the post cycle support week 2..do i start it at the beginning (like day 8) or at the end of week 2?

    thanks again
    -rage
    Start on day 8 with the Post Cycle Support. Your carb and fat profiles will be based alot on your goals and I admit I am no expert there. My advie is to eat plenty and eat clean.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. thanks..i got the havoc today, im ordering the AI supps tomorrow, and i have nolva coming in 3 weeks from now..gunna start it as soon as ive gone about a week with the cycle support..i think im gunna get 2 tubs of it so that i can continue it thru pct..is this a good idea?

  8. also, would it be ok to run the vitex through out the cycle or no?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    also, would it be ok to run the vitex through out the cycle or no?

    I do not know alot about the Vitex so I honestly cannot answer that. But running the Cycle Support durin a pct that has a SERM included is a very good thing to do.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. what do u think the best supp would be for joint relief on this cycle because my joints are a little tight

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    what do u think the best supp would be for joint relief on this cycle because my joints are a little tight

    Super Cissus and up your fish oil intake.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Super Cissus and up your fish oil intake.
    I have a bottel of SC coming. Can't wait to try it out.

  13. thanks bro

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    thanks bro
    Any time bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. quick question..can i mix the AI cycle support with water or does it have to be with a protein shake

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rage123 View Post
    quick question..can i mix the AI cycle support with water or does it have to be with a protein shake

    It can be done with water I use it in a shake so I do not know how it will be in water. Some just toss it in their mouth and take a chug of water.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. yeah thats what ive been doing, either that or i put it in like 6 oz of water and hold the nose..its pretty nasty but w/e, i just pop a mint in my mouth afterward..so im starting the cycle wednesday, keep ya posted

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Some just toss it in their mouth and take a chug of water.
    Yeah that is easy. You can just eat it straight like I do!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Yeah that is easy. You can just eat it straight like I do!
    eugggh. . . . .sry, i just threw up in my mouth

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Yeah that is easy. You can just eat it straight like I do!

    I think we need to change your username to SICKPUPPY
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think we need to change your username to SICKPUPPY
    Really, the PB is like candy to me. It's not bad at all. I can't understand everyone talking about how bad it tastes?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Really, the PB is like candy to me. It's not bad at all. I can't understand everyone talking about how bad it tastes?

    ur off ur rocker!! cycle support taste like garbage....but it works so ppl just need to man up

  23. Well I'm glad I like the taste as it is vital IMO to a cycle. I guess people have different tastes for things. Speaking of Taste, I have a Pale Ale to bottle and in a few weeks when I'm off my epi cycle, woohoo!

  24. i would suggest run the havoc at 20/30/30/40 you wont see much of anything at 20mg imo.

    you can do nolva for 3 weeks 20/20/10 thats enough for this cycle imo.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Well I'm glad I like the taste as it is vital IMO to a cycle. I guess people have different tastes for things. Speaking of Taste, I have a Pale Ale to bottle and in a few weeks when I'm off my epi cycle, woohoo!
    Correct it is vital for the oral methylated cycles.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. just wanna let u guys know..if u put it in like 6 oz of water and just hold the nose and chug u cant even taste it.thats what ive been doin its not bad at all..start the hav tomorrow!

  27. Welcome rage,.. you couldn't have come to a more helpful joint!!! Good luck on the cycle!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    just fyi halodrol + havoc aren't prohormones, they are both designer steroids. the two safest ones, but still not prohormones. just a public service message
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. yeah ive heard that, i just dont get what is a PH if they arent..i feel like everything that ppl call PH's other people call steroids, so are there really any PH's?

    lol, anyway..one more question..should i split the dosing 1 morning 1 afternoon, or take them both at the same time?

    each pill is 10 mg..so for 20 mg would i do one morning one night..and then 30-one morning, one mid day, one night?

    or take them all at one point

    thanks
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    there are only a few real PHs around, AMS + LG make them. Its more a chemical distinction than anything, but I think people feel that PHs are safer than steroids which isn't true either.... I've seen someone call halodrol a test booster before even...

    I'd say with epistane its not super critical but you can split them if you'd like. I'd try and not take the last one much later than 6pm but thats just me. everyone has their own opinions on what maximizes gains and minimizes sides
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  31. thanks bro..i think i might split them unless someone tells me otherwise..and yeah some people have no clue what theyre talking about when it comes to potent supplements/PH's/gear
    its humorous but also sad

    anyway, thanks for your help

  32. update..

    2 weeks in, im up about 6 or 7 lbs

    i decided to run it 20-30-30-30
    taking 2 scoops of cycle support a day (broken up AM PM)
    4 post cycle support a day (2 AM 2 PM) (started day 9)

    im lovin the stuff..my strength has started going up and i dont feel tired after workouts..also i dont really get sore
    im been able to do more because of this and i definately am feeling fuller

    ill continue doing updates thru the end of pct, but i have about 20 days left or so
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. upcomming IGF-LR3 cycle Q's......
    By FLSUCIO in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:34 AM
  2. upcomming shows
    By FitModel in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:48 PM
  3. upcomming NH stack...
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 03:05 PM
  4. upcomming purchase
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in