Cortisone Injection While On Cycle??

1. Question Cortisone Injection While On Cycle??

I Have A Scheduled Cortisone Shot For My Back Tomorrow And I 'm Just Starting My Cycle Of Havoc. May I Continue As Usual? I'll Obviously Take The Day Off As Far As Lifting Goes. Thanks Alot, Angel77

2. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    I Have A Scheduled Cortisone Shot For My Back Tomorrow And I 'm Just Starting My Cycle Of Havoc. May I Continue As Usual? I'll Obviously Take The Day Off As Far As Lifting Goes. Thanks Alot, Angel77

I am far from a medical doctor...and i could be wrong, but I would think that there wouldn't be any complications with the two.

Maybe someone else can help shed some medically educated light onto your question. Again I am just trying to help out with some of my own common sense.

Good Luck

3. why do you need the cortisone injection? usually that is for an injury correct?
    •   

4. im no doctor, but i see no problems. cortisone is used to calm different types of inflammation
  5. Exclamation

I have herniated discs in my lower back so I can't run 4 miles a day like I used to and NO DEAD LIFTS!! I actually cancelled because my backs feelin' really good. I had a flare up a month ago and I had to wait about 3 weeks for my 1st injection. I don't need a second. It feels strong. I've been incorporating reverse decline situps for my back and light weight dead lifts. Like the 45 lb bar only. Doin' around 15 of thesfor 3 to 4 sets definately strecthed it out and it felt great! Cheers guys, angel77

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cortisone, on cycle?
    By monsterbox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 12:48 AM
  2. Cortisone Shot Worked....or not?
    By monsterbox in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:01 AM
  3. Cortisone injections
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3