Cortisone Injection While On Cycle??
- 10-13-2008, 08:08 AM
- 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
I am far from a medical doctor...and i could be wrong, but I would think that there wouldn't be any complications with the two.
Maybe someone else can help shed some medically educated light onto your question. Again I am just trying to help out with some of my own common sense.
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
10-13-2008, 09:45 PM
I have herniated discs in my lower back so I can't run 4 miles a day like I used to and NO DEAD LIFTS!! I actually cancelled because my backs feelin' really good. I had a flare up a month ago and I had to wait about 3 weeks for my 1st injection. I don't need a second. It feels strong. I've been incorporating reverse decline situps for my back and light weight dead lifts. Like the 45 lb bar only. Doin' around 15 of thesfor 3 to 4 sets definately strecthed it out and it felt great! Cheers guys, angel77
Similar Forum Threads
- By Streax in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2003, 08:29 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:45 AM
- By Buck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:51 AM
- By garyrabbit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:06 PM
- By metacat in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:55 PM