Cortisone Injection While On Cycle??
- 10-13-2008, 07:08 AM
- 10-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I am far from a medical doctor...and i could be wrong, but I would think that there wouldn't be any complications with the two.
Maybe someone else can help shed some medically educated light onto your question. Again I am just trying to help out with some of my own common sense.
- 10-13-2008, 07:24 PM
why do you need the cortisone injection? usually that is for an injury correct?
10-13-2008, 07:53 PM
im no doctor, but i see no problems. cortisone is used to calm different types of inflammation
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
I have herniated discs in my lower back so I can't run 4 miles a day like I used to and NO DEAD LIFTS!! I actually cancelled because my backs feelin' really good. I had a flare up a month ago and I had to wait about 3 weeks for my 1st injection. I don't need a second. It feels strong. I've been incorporating reverse decline situps for my back and light weight dead lifts. Like the 45 lb bar only. Doin' around 15 of thesfor 3 to 4 sets definately strecthed it out and it felt great! Cheers guys, angel77
Similar Forum Threads
- By monsterbox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:48 PM
- By monsterbox in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:01 AM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:30 AM
- By testodan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2004, 06:29 PM