Who has done a real steroid cycle then a pro hormone one later?

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Im reading about people who are using these OTC pro hormones and getting great gains, 10, 15+lbs.

Im wondering, if these people who have gained this much have never used any type of steroid before and didnt really start eating right until they started taking the drug then of course they'll explode like this.

What I want to know is, has anyone done say a cycle of test, stacked on a good 25+ lbs, and then once back to base line done a cycle of say superdrol and experience the great gains many people claim?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I put on 28lbs on a heavy Dbol/test/bold cycle. I kept 20.

I still get good gains on PH'S im running Phere Plex now and i feel good and im already seeing gains...

What you will notice is that the compound does not feel quite as strong after you have ran something like test, its a different level.

As long as you do proper cycling i dont see why you would not get good gains off a ph after a test cycle.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I put on 28lbs on a heavy Dbol/test/bold cycle. I kept 20.

I still get good gains on PH'S im running Phere Plex now and i feel good and im already seeing gains...

What you will notice is that the compound does not feel quite as strong after you have ran something like test, its a different level.

As long as you do proper cycling i dont see why you would not get good gains off a ph after a test cycle.

Glad to hear it:clap2:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have I ran AAS for alot of years before any OTC actually worked. this is pre 4ad etc and one of my best cycles this was after a long lay off from any juice was sns methyl drol/p-plex. I gained as good as anything i've been on ofcourse on longer injectable cycles I did gain more but if your talking about a time for time comparison and money wise some of the OTC are just as good imo and i have run just about everyting prop, cyp, eth , suspension winny var dbol abombs halotestin etc. so I have a good range of experience with many compounds

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pplex is nice, I have some OG superdrol may use someday but
NOTHING has ever even come as close as a test cyp cycle that was done back in the day.

Sometimes I wish I were 25 single with nothing to lose..I'd be all over some cypionate. Use PH's now because I don't want to break the law and it helps me get over plateau's. Plus, when you fork out the $$$$ it cost to run these PH's you won't cheat on your diet or miss a day in the gym.

IMO, you must have a SPOT on diet to get decent results with PH's. You basically eat everything in you reach on test and get as tight as a rope and strong. At least my rat does...